• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Bigelow

Started by bigpound98, September 25, 2015, 09:34:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionbro20

BigLion10

Deep fried panther and eagle for next week

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 28, 2015, 04:24:33 pm

Some of that Eagle sounds good to me

BigLion10

You get yours a week earlier than we do

Lionbro20

Gotta be the wildcat bone in you 12th man

BigLion10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Better get that c.c. eagle, cause the lions don't seem to be able to digest that d.a. eagle.   ;D

BigLion10

Maybe we will find out soon enough :D

Lionbro20

A tiger is a wild cat.......

WPWells

Tonight we feast on Eagle and Panther!

BigLion10

Amen!! And a tiger is a tiger Hector is a wildcat ;)

Jayepea

I'd love to have y'all over for pregame eats & drinks but I don't think my deck will hold all you big son of a guns :D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 28, 2015, 04:41:15 pm
Amen!! And a tiger is a tiger Hector is a wildcat ;)

But our wildcat looks like a Texas st bobcat....

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2015, 04:38:23 pm

Better get that c.c. eagle, cause the lions don't seem to be able to digest that d.a. eagle.   ;D

You just be sure to take care of that 2 seed and we will see about that, my hairless friend.  ;D. As long as we can beat the other eagles anyway. Haha.  :-\

Jayepea

Coatch wants to just skip this week & give y'all the W but aaa said no you have to play the game. Stupid rules, oh well guess we'll lace em up & strap em on & see what happens. :-*

Lionbro20

It's Football, as any in sport, ANYTHING can happen I just don't think it's this week my Panther friend

BigLion10

You boys picked the wrong time to play the lions they are gonna be looking to make a statement before the big game next week at home

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 28, 2015, 06:12:39 pm

You just be sure to take care of that 2 seed and we will see about that, my hairless friend.  ;D. As long as we can beat the other eagles anyway. Haha.  :-\

I hope we can maintain that.

Jayepea

Who does? Nobody that's who. I figure y'all can win this game blindfolded & so do y'all. I think that's a good thing. :o

Jayepea

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 28, 2015, 06:23:04 pm
You boys picked the wrong time to play the lions they are gonna be looking to make a statement before the big game next week at home

What's the statement y'all can walk all over a crappy team? You've already done that. Problly made t-shirts.

BigLion10

Jayepea

September 28, 2015, 06:43:19 pm #122 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:45:32 pm by Jayepea
They make 3x & 4x t-shirts, but Idk if they make a hat big enough to fit y'all's heads.

BigLion10

We will wear them like the Jewish hats then

Jayepea

All this big talk just to get beat by Des Ark in the playoffs. :-*

BigLion10

Well atleast we don't have to worry about beating mountain pine just to make it

Jayepea

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 28, 2015, 06:47:30 pm
We will wear them like the Jewish hats then

Hahaha I just got this picture in my mind of all y'all walking around with big ol heads & little bitty hats.  :D that's funny

BigLion10

Lol probably end up as a meme :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jayepea on September 28, 2015, 06:49:42 pm
All this big talk just to get beat by Des Ark in the playoffs. :-*

Thanks for the d.a. love, but it's des ARC. lol ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jayepea on September 28, 2015, 06:34:39 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on September 28, 2015, 06:23:04 pm

What's the statement y'all can walk all over a crappy team? You've already done that. Problly made t-shirts.

You would have thought the past 4 weeks would have alreadybproved this..m

Jayepea

You bet thanks for helpin me out the other night.  8)

Bigditchlion

If des arc and england play this year you gotta wear that green mop you got hiding to the game! That would epic!!! Lol

We are always looking for a new excuse for a tshirt. Thanks for idea. Lol

Jayepea

Futher more for the record; Drew Central is better than Bigelow.

lionfan59

oh I think this year we would swallow ya whole.  Then spit out the feathers to wipe...our table... Geeze man im not rude...... ;D ;D

BigLion10

If you wear that pic I'll bust out my afro wig

lionfan59

Quote from: Jayepea on September 28, 2015, 06:43:19 pm
They make 3x & 4x t-shirts, but Idk if they make a hat big enough to fit y'all's heads.
;D ;D ;D ;D big heads...na confident.  unless hes talking about Lion10's or Cheek.  They have physically big heads I mean like BIGGGGGGG... ;D ;D ;D but hey that's cuz they got all that knowledge in there...

Ventman

Bigelow has scored 30 points all year. This says to me that they can't score with the Lions. Not only does England score lots of points but they haven't given up many points this season as well. All of this isn't good for Bigelow.

Jayepea

Quote from: Bigditchlion on September 28, 2015, 07:51:08 pm
If des arc and england play this year you gotta wear that green mop you got hiding to the game! That would epic!!! Lol

We are always looking for a new excuse for a tshirt. Thanks for idea. Lol

I want a cut of those shirts. " get your t-shirt your fresh hot lions are HOT t-shirt " " only 20$ "

BigLion10

We're sending them out to the other games around the 5-2A this week as well, it's never too late to jump on the ship

Jayepea

Quote from: Ventman on September 28, 2015, 08:01:41 pm
Bigelow has scored 30 points all year. This says to me that they can't score with the Lions. Not only does England score lots of points but they haven't given up many points this season as well. All of this isn't good for Bigelow.

Thanks a lot. I was hoping no one noticed.

WPWells

BigLion10

I got you bro. May send you some extra to sell at the chuck games

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 28, 2015, 07:56:20 pm

oh I think this year we would swallow ya whole.  Then spit out the feathers to wipe...our table... Geeze man im not rude...... ;D ;D

I don't think yall want to face des arc. Your record isn't very good against us.

Bigditchlion

With this group of kids it is. Look back at your junior high record vs england. Just saying it's basically the same kids.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bigditchlion on September 28, 2015, 08:29:39 pm
With this group of kids it is. Look back at your junior high record vs england. Just saying it's basically the same kids.

Jr high? Really? That's almost as bad as comparing scores.

Bigditchlion

We don't want to compare scores pick lol

bigworm

My furry friend is right. Junior high is alot like peewee football. Give it to the fast kid and watch him run.  Those fatso kids in jhi turn into bulls in sr high. But we will still beat ya buddy.  :P

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If we face yall in the playoffs,  that looks like a 3rd round match up, anything can happen then and I would take our chsnces. Besides this isn't your normal big slow d.a. team, we actually have some legitimate speed and our normal big line.

We went into carlisle thinking we were going to blow them out, I don't think another team will get that privledge of our players having that thought.

bigworm

I hope we get to find out. Heck pick, we are supposed to be talkin about bigelow. Get on!!  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 28, 2015, 09:36:28 pm
I hope we get to find out. Heck pick, we are supposed to be talkin about bigelow. Get on!!  ;D

Shoot we got Augusta, I haven't even made a thread. They don't have any posters so nobody to argue with there. So, I'm just trolling and 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas