• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Bigelow

Started by bigpound98, September 25, 2015, 09:34:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpound98

First road game... What your thoughts

WPWells

BigLion10

Ventman

From what I saw tonight, I will go with the Lions in another spanking! That offense is going to be hard too stop. They are just a scoring machine. #7 in purple is the real deal.

Jayepea

Our only chance is if England's bus breaks down. Hey that give me an ideal.  :D

Hornet4ever

Only way Bigelow wins this game is if Coach Farmer and the Lions forfeit. England big.

Big Cat Daddy

Englad will score 140 points in this game this will help them come playoff time.

lionfan59

first road game, slows them down during warm ups then the light come on and the scores start adding up. England as much as they want.

BigLion10

England takes over the Panthers den next week. We're coming for you Bigelow!!

Jayepea

big E

Bigditchlion

Meet a lot of classy bigelow fans last year in England. England has it going this year. Too many weapons to go too. Much respect for your fans and program. Look for lots of offense in this one! England isn't getting much credit for defense but from what I've witnessed thru the first 4 games, the defense is really good!

Jayepea

How many players on England's roster?

bigworm

Jayepea

That throw & catch y'all made at 9:16 togo in the 2nd qr. for a td was outstanding! Y'all keep that up no reason you shouldn't make a deep run in the playoffs!

BigLion10

Jayepea

lionfan59

need a trash talker to liven up the board ;D ;D ;D

mtindian42

England is overrated and Bigelow will beat them by 50... Lol that's the best I got for this one...that would be a great troll line. If England was wining games by 6 or 8 points...but the way they are winning games...it's pointless... I'm afraid this thread will remain dead...

BigLion10

Suprised the guy from mt ida hadn't been on here saying we couldn't beat them lol

mtindian42

England is scary... I would be careful calling out a team like this...let a sleeping dog lay lol...

BigLion10

I don't know why we can't catch there guys lol

lionfan59

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 26, 2015, 10:47:16 pm
Suprised the guy from mt ida hadn't been on here saying we couldn't beat them lol
Oh I'm sure he will pop his head in here.  It will sound like this..... when MI was in this conference we were the big dogs and England could not do this and could not do that... blah blah blah... then it would go on about how they too are beating people by a large amount.. then something about a goat but then the internet police step in and stop the conversation.    ;D ;D ;D ;D now maybe we can get some excitement going....

mtindian42

Other way around bro...they ain't catching England...

Jayepea

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 26, 2015, 10:39:12 pm

Id rather live in Bigelow than England. How's that for trash talk.

Jayepea

I don't know any family that said " hey let's move to England "

lionfan59

Quote from: Jayepea on September 26, 2015, 11:23:20 pm
Quote from: lionfan59 on September 26, 2015, 10:39:12 pm

Id rather live in Bigelow than England. How's that for trash talk.

Hey that's a start... we might be getting someone where.... I think I'm going to start acting like Hector fans though...bringing up games from the past the dictate To future.  So with that being said we beat y'all last year, will do it again, but the only difference is the scoring will be multiplied.

BigLion10

I don't know any family that knows where bigelow is

lionfan59

Quote from: Jayepea on September 26, 2015, 11:26:12 pm
I don't know any family that said " hey let's move to England "
That's you would be surprised, and speaking on the promote your town.  England is located in a great spot.  It has one of the easiest commutes to Little Rock.  The school is growing and improving.  He look out now we are on the up and up.   But back to football, things are happening and people will soon start saying that. 

lionfan59

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 26, 2015, 11:27:51 pm
I don't know any family that knows where bigelow is
its the recruiting ground for Jerry Springer right?

lionfan59

http://www.hudl.com/v/NkTFL check out this hit by our 10th grade Corner Back Darrius Clarkson... OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayepea

mtindian42

I got jaypea England will get mercy ruled by the half Bigelow ain't playing... Lol

Jayepea

Big this, Big that, Big u, Big Me, Big Momma, Big Mouth see all y'all Friday night at 12 Panther Dr. Bigelow, AR 72070 @ 7pm

BigLion10

You'll see us soon I promise u that

lionfan59

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 26, 2015, 11:36:36 pm
I got jaypea England will get mercy ruled by the half Bigelow ain't playing... Lol
That's with the HELP of MT coming down to England.  Flatting the tires to the bus, locking the Senior high in their lockers.  Us sending out our 1-2graders, but then watching them come back from behind to wind the game. 

lionfan59

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 26, 2015, 11:39:34 pm
You'll see us soon I promise u that
BigLion10 is a small lil guy, be careful or you will look right over him.  He blends in well. ;D ;D ;D ;D

mtindian42

Yea yea yea... Speed or no speed Bigelow is going to take yall to the woodshed... Lol

BigLion10

September 26, 2015, 11:43:17 pm #38 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:47:06 pm by BigLion10
Bigelow is use to blending in all the camoflauge they have up there :D

mtindian42

Haha wow... Ok back to business... Yall ain't seen a back like Bigelow has... Runs a 2.5 he gets in the open field it's over... He just moved there by the way...name is spot Jackson lol...

lionfan59

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 26, 2015, 11:42:00 pm
Yea yea yea... Speed or no speed Bigelow is going to take yall to the woodshed... Lol
mtindian42 been hanging out with them Earl Fans too much... done started talking out his mind... ;D ;D ;D

BigLion10

England's got a secret weapon coming this week. Jethro bodine is gonna line up at fullback and Mike LB for us

mtindian42

Lmbo... I got nothing... I can't beat that one...yall win...

lionfan59

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 26, 2015, 11:49:58 pm
England's got a secret weapon coming this week. Jethro bodine is gonna line up at fullback and Mike LB for us

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X dang it telling everyone one... keep the pie whole shut man!!!!!!!!!!

Jayepea

Is this were y'all want to be when Jesus comes back? Picking on poor little Bigelow.

BigLion10

Better than being at the strip club

Jayepea

lionfan59

Quote from: Jayepea on September 26, 2015, 11:59:19 pm
Said your sister
He you leave her out of this... She's trying to put herself through Beauty College now. 

BigLion10

Hey now she's trying to have a respectable career lol

bigworm

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 26, 2015, 11:32:05 pm
http://www.hudl.com/v/NkTFL check out this hit by our 10th grade Corner Back Darrius Clarkson... OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

that video dont tell the story on this hit. It was nasty. The kids facemask hit his nose. Cut the bridge of his nose it looked like. It was NASTY.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas