• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday 2a Fan poll-week #4

Started by HorseFeathers, September 21, 2015, 08:55:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

Honestly, any poll that doesn't have Rison number 1 is laughable to me. I won't mention Junction at 6...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 04, 2015, 05:35:35 pm
1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: amehr36 on October 04, 2015, 07:13:27 pm
Honestly, any poll that doesn't have Rison number 1 is laughable to me. I won't mention Junction at 6...

Yea, I was afraid to ask more than one question,  for fear of causing a brain overload.

bulldog2006

1. Rison
2. Jc
3. Earle
4. England
5. Mount ida
6. Hector
7. Mccory
8. Des arc
9. Mountainburg
10. Hazen

BrianfromCarlisle

Fair warning.  I won't have Rison at 1.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 04, 2015, 09:08:57 pm
Fair warning.  I won't have Rison at 1.

I'm leaving mccrory out if my poll to negate your blind conference homer vote

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 04, 2015, 07:54:28 pm
1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol
This is my poll and I've had McCrory ranked #1 since week 3. If JC's qb didn't over throw his recievers you wouldn't be crying that you think Rison should be on top right now. Guess what, if McCrory wins next week they will stay #1 in my poll again.

BrianfromCarlisle

HorseFeathers

So...junction city has the next Brandon allen?

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: HF on October 04, 2015, 10:03:28 pm
So...junction city has the next Brandon allen?
He might be better than Allen, he looked like he started throwing a little better against Hermitage.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 04, 2015, 10:01:44 pm
1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol
This is my poll and I've had McCrory ranked #1 since week 3. If JC's qb didn't over throw his recievers you wouldn't be crying that you think Rison should be on top right now. Guess what, if McCrory wins next week they will stay #1 in my poll again.

Can you explain des arc at 10 then?

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 04, 2015, 10:37:05 pm
1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol

Why are you so worried about where I put them at? Who cares if you only lost by 2 pts to McCrory. It doesn't mean your going to get any extra credit for it. A loss is a loss. Just like I got JC sitting at 6th. The only reason people have them so high is because they're the defending champs. They haven't showed me anything this year to make me believe they should be higher. If you want me to put them higher go out and beat someone that matters, but the way it looks it won't be till the playoffs. So don't look to move up anytime soon.

bdubyab60

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 05, 2015, 06:09:12 am
1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol

Why are you so worried about where I put them at? Who cares if you only lost by 2 pts to McCrory. It doesn't mean your going to get any extra credit for it. A loss is a loss. Just like I got JC sitting at 6th. The only reason people have them so high is because they're the defending champs. They haven't showed me anything this year to make me believe they should be higher. If you want me to put them higher go out and beat someone that matters, but the way it looks it won't be till the playoffs. So don't look to move up anytime soon.
They have beaten just about the same teams Mccrory has and May by the end of the regular season. So that's the same schedule as the team you have at one. Who have they beaten that matters?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol

Just asked why. I know you didn't see the game, but if you had, you would understand why I asked. It's ok, i know it's your opinion.

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2015, 06:46:36 am
1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol

Just asked why. I know you didn't see the game, but if you had, you would understand why I asked. It's ok, i know it's your opinion.
Yeah but you would have expected a better explanation than go beat someone who matters. You guys have beaten and will have beaten pretty much the same teams. Better off saying that where I think they belong for now despite them playing Mccrory close

HorseFeathers

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: HF on October 05, 2015, 06:58:48 am
Sigh...
I believe this is what you wanted to happen when you decided for us to post the rankings for everyone to see.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 05, 2015, 07:03:57 am
Sigh...
I believe this is what you wanted to happen when you decided for us to post the rankings for everyone to see.

I honestly just wondered.  I know we lost on the scoreboard and dropped 2 passes in the end zone at the end of the game that would have won the game.  I believe we about doubled then up on yards as well. Just couldn't get it done on the scoreboard. 

But we get strong this week. Maybe we can beat them and get a little more respect from you.

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2015, 07:10:26 am
Sigh...

I honestly just wondered.  I know we lost on the scoreboard and dropped 2 passes in the end zone at the end of the game that would have won the game.  I believe we about doubled then up on yards as well. Just couldn't get it done on the scoreboard. 

But we get strong this week. Maybe we can beat them and get a little more respect from you.
I hope you do beat Strong. Yeah, they beat us, and it was a good game. Both teams left it all on the field. Strong does have a couple of mouthy players so beware. As for respect, I don't have anything against DA, but beating Strong isn't going to move you up any further in the rankings.

BrianfromCarlisle

1. McCrory
2. England
3. Rison
4. Earle
5. Junction City
6. Des Arc
7. Hector
8. Mt. Ida
9. Hackett
10.  Lafayette County

Big Cat Daddy

The way DA plays they will mash that mouth like Hectors #20 did they puts a stop to that mouthing :)By the way just good ol clean hard hitting.

Hornet4ever

1    McCrory
2    Rison
3    Hector
4    Mt Ida
5    England
6    JC
7    Earle
8    L County
9    Mountainburg
10  DA

Lol

Or L. County?

HorseFeathers

Sigh...

Go read the 5a board...constructive not a demand from a truly upset fan to explain why you don't have their team ranked as high as they think they should be...

HorseFeathers

P.s....I have des arc in the fivish area. The only good team on paper that they played they lost to. Moral victories are just that moral victories...

BrianfromCarlisle

I don't see anything wrong with any of the top 4 teams being ranked #1.  I think the playoffs this year will be exciting

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 05, 2015, 09:07:15 am
Sigh...

Go read the 5a board...constructive not a demand from a truly upset fan to explain why you don't have their team ranked as high as they think they should be...

truly upset? Not even close, just wondered what he based it on, which is obviously nothing.  When you have one team ranked #1 and a team that played said #1 team within 2 at their place had 2 chances to win at end of game, out gained said team almost 2 to 1 yardage wise, ranked 10th, kinda strange. It's not like I asked why he had Mountainburg ahead of them which is laughable. Or Hector ranked 3rd? 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 05, 2015, 09:11:13 am
P.s....I have des arc in the fivish area. The only good team on paper that they played they lost to. Moral victories are just that moral victories...

Would you like to compare hectors and des arc's opponents win totals?  I can save you the time, it's 14 to 7 in favor of des arc's schedule. Geez hf, I asked the guy a simple question.

bdubyab60

1. Rison
2. JC
3. Earle
4. Mccrory
5. Des Arc
6. England
7. Hector
8. Mt. Ida
9. LC
10. Hackett

Dont see much a of a gap between these top 10.

Dropped out Cross County. Still a decent team without Davis, defensively anyways but are struggling to score. Brinkley has got handled by DA and lost to struggling Hazen(who may be getting back on track though) drops them out.

cuz

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 05, 2015, 07:37:25 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2015, 07:10:26 am
Sigh...

I hope you do beat Strong. Yeah, they beat us, and it was a good game. Both teams left it all on the field. Strong does have a couple of mouthy players so beware. As for respect, I don't have anything against DA, but beating Strong isn't going to move you up any further in the rankings.
this game will tell a whole lot more than you think. Sounds to me DA best theirselves playing McCrory just like JC did at Rison. So this should help out some in who's legit and who isn't....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas