• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devin White

Started by THA TRUTH, September 05, 2015, 11:36:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

I went to haynesville last night to see how the dragons stack up against the tornados and To see this kid and I tell u this guy is something special better than Michael dyer in my opinion just on the bases that he weighs 40lbs more and runs faster I hope and pray he comes to Arkansas and if not please go to the east or another conference

TorMan

He is definitely a great player! Even tho Haynesville was sloppy and that's untypical of the way they play normally, (although they are young this year) how does jc matchup with them in your opinion?

Wilson

He's a beast . . on both sides of the ball. . .weren't 2 of his TD's last night on defense?

THA TRUTH

I know it wasn't two but I don't think any came from D 3 rush 1 kick return

Wilson

KTBS said on their show that he had 4 td's. . one rushing. . one kick return. .and 2 fumble returns on defense . . .and they had a live remote at the game. . .why would they say that?. . .you didn't see any defensive td's truth?

THA TRUTH

Only one I saw was recover in the end zone by haynesville #44 that was followed by the kick return

THA TRUTH

From what I saw he got in the end zone 5 times the first was called back in a personal foul face mask not sure what happened I was the opposite side then they drove down and he score from about 25 out the ensuing kickoff haynesville fumbled and then a few plays later he goes in again the came the kick return and about a 50 yard td later in the game for the last score

Hornet4ever

bleudog

December 10, 2015, 07:45:40 am #8 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:16:49 pm by bleudog
Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 05, 2015, 11:36:31 am
I went to haynesville last night to see how the dragons stack up against the tornados and To see this kid and I tell u this guy is something special better than Michael dyer in my opinion just on the bases that he weighs 40lbs more and runs faster I hope and pray he comes to Arkansas and if not please go to the east or another conference

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/sports/recruiting/2015/11/20/north-webster-star-rb-lb-devin-white-faces-sex-charges/76126520/

bleudog

"The charges have not effected his recruitment though. Arkansas' Bret Bielema and staff visited White in Springhill Wednesday........"

http://www.ktbs.com/story/30721947/devin-white-will-no-longer-play-in-under-armour-all-america-game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas