• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Hastings

Started by Red Devil Alum, January 01, 2018, 01:51:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil Alum

PA grad Will Hastings just caught a TD pass for Auburn to start the 3rd qtr. Will was one of the best PA WR's in school history.

Maynard G Krebs

I am happy for his success at Auburn.  Great kid and family.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on January 01, 2018, 03:01:33 pm
I am happy for his success at Auburn.  Great kid and family.
Perfect game. Will played great and Auburn lost.

Overdahill

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on January 01, 2018, 03:38:36 pm
Perfect game. Will played great and Auburn lost.

He could prob help their soccer team too

JessieP

I'm happy a local boy had a good game, even happier Auburn lost. Anyone notice how that innovative offensive genius, Gus Malzhan, calls the bubble screen about 70% of the time? He's becoming quite the one trick pony.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: JessieP on January 01, 2018, 09:30:49 pm
I'm happy a local boy had a good game, even happier Auburn lost. Anyone notice how that innovative offensive genius, Gus Malzhan, calls the bubble screen about 70% of the time? He's becoming quite the one trick pony.

UCFast's CBs were on it all day too.  I think he had it set up to fake it and go over the top, but Auburn's O-line was getting abused all day and Stidham may have gotten killed.  I still can't figure out how Auburn beat Bama.  Their OL is terrible, and Bama's DL is legit.

Hastings made some good tough catches yesterday.  Props to him for sure.

ClutchFactor62

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 02, 2018, 12:25:07 pm
UCFast's CBs were on it all day too.  I think he had it set up to fake it and go over the top, but Auburn's O-line was getting abused all day and Stidham may have gotten killed.  I still can't figure out how Auburn beat Bama.  Their OL is terrible, and Bama's DL is legit.

Hastings made some good tough catches yesterday.  Props to him for sure.

Injuries played a very large factor. Auburn was a much different team against Georgia and Bama in the regular season than they were in the postseason.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas