• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AUGUSTA WINS BACK TO BACK AA STATE TRACK TITLES 2010-2011

Started by bubbaarkansas, May 12, 2011, 11:21:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbaarkansas

Augusta won it's 2nd title in as many years. the 2nd came with much more difficulty than the first. the death of fellow classmate and girls track team member "Alberta Palton" the evening before the team departed to fort smith was devastating. the DQs of clark in the triple jump and spears in the 400 were duanting obstacles to overcome. then for our cotton plant kids to learn during the meet they couldn't go home due evacuation, was even more heartbreaking. yet trough it all, our kids held it together and pulled of another consecutive state track title! congrats to the team and coaches, well done!

Lions84

oldboar

augusta should be competetive again in 2012, but spears and clark hard to replace, can augusta hold it together and 3-peat or will it finally be the year of the rattler? or is there a dark horse in the midst? 5 months to go before we see a glimpse of the answer. train hard!

RATTLER43

We are hoping!

Augusta will be great again. So will Magnet Cove, Gurdon, and JC. May be some others as well. Good luck to all.

bubbaarkansas

well rattler43 augusta was not great again, just barely good, the loss of leadership hurt much worse than the loss of talent. the 2012 team looked how to get out of work other than what else can i do. year of the rattler is upon us. i will be leaving aa. so goodluck and make it the years of the rattler.

RATTLER43

Thanks. Sorry to hear you are leaving AA. Hope all is well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas