• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

week 1 6-2a

Started by big E, August 29, 2014, 08:44:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Finally its time for some football.

Brookland@ Clarendon-Brookland is 6-0 in non conference matchups since starting football that ends down on the river.Clarendon in a upset 28-20.

Wyc@Buck-Buck coming off a playoff win last year should win this one easy 36-12 Tigers.

Epc@Mccrory-Jags play host to an old foe but this time its not a conference game jags take this one
31-28 in a barn burner.

England@Carlisle-The Bison lost a ton of talent on both sides of the ball England is loaded with speed and more speed Bison will have to play keep away to win this one but in the end to many big plays for the lions .England 34-18.

Barton @ marvell-this game is over before the bears leave walnut corner.46-0 Bears

Baldknob @ Des arc- The Eaglez ground and pound should beat up the bulldogs.22-12 des arc.

Marianna@Augusta-Marianna riffed all there coaches and then the one they gave the job to left stability wins this one for the red devils.28-22.

Earle@Hazen- game of the week in 2a Bulldogs comin off a semifinal run in 3a this should be the best squad besacin has had at hazen this game is a war and goes down to the wire 21-20 Hornets.

New year better attitudes as My Patriots travel north toRector Pw's O line is big and physical.this is rectors first varsity game in 6 years Pw still has that bad taste in ttheir mouths after the way last year ended bad news for Rector 41-6 P-dub

Lions84

Quote from: big E on August 29, 2014, 08:44:52 am
Finally its time for some football.

Brookland@ Clarendon-Brookland is 6-0 in non conference matchups since starting football that ends down on the river.Clarendon in a upset 28-20.

Wyc@Buck-Buck coming off a playoff win last year should win this one easy 36-12 Tigers.

Epc@Mccrory-Jags play host to an old foe but this time its not a conference game jags take this one
31-28 in a barn burner.

England@Carlisle-The Bison lost a ton of talent on both sides of the ball England is loaded with speed and more speed Bison will have to play keep away to win this one but in the end to many big plays for the lions .England 34-18.

Barton @ marvell-this game is over before the bears leave walnut corner.46-0 Bears

Baldknob @ Des arc- The Eaglez ground and pound should beat up the bulldogs.22-12 des arc.

Marianna@Augusta-Marianna riffed all there coaches and then the one they gave the job to left stability wins this one for the red devils.28-22.

Earle@Hazen- game of the week in 2a Bulldogs comin off a semifinal run in 3a this should be the best squad besacin has had at hazen this game is a war and goes down to the wire 21-20 Hornets.

New year better attitudes as My Patriots travel north toRector Pw's O line is big and physical.this is rectors first varsity game in 6 years Pw still has that bad taste in ttheir mouths after the way last year ended bad news for Rector 41-6 P-dub

Lions over Brookland
Buck wins
England wins
Scrapper Hornets win
Barton +21
DA wins
Jags win a barn burner
Red Devils by 8

big E

Im gettin ready for my bbq rivereagle I can taste it already.

Lions84

Good Food is what makes following HS Football so much fun.

RiverEagle079

I'm a man of my word every time pw wins that's a Craigs BBQ for you

Lions84

I remember speeding to Craigs so I could eat some Q before going scouting for Mike Gray in Fall 84 and 85 while I was Jonesing the Q in Helena while hitting the books at PCCC.

big E

Went by their last night on the way to Hazen.oooooh so goooood.

mcnewfamily

good luck to all the 6aa tonight.

hornetfever

Hazen over Earl
Des Arc over BK
Brinkley over Western Yell
McCrory over EPC
PW over Rector
Barton Over Marvell Duh!
Brookland over Clarendon
England over Carlisle in pillow fight! Cupcake Bowl Champs 2014

Good luck to all 6AA teams hope all win but doubt it will happen.

hornetfever

Sorry Augusta totally forgot your in 6AA.
Augusta over Marianna

Lions84

Well tonite I will eating TEXMEX down here in TEXAS!

Good luck and safe travels to you all tonite.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas