• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hermitage and drew central scrimmage

Started by heavyhittaz_7, August 26, 2014, 09:25:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

Hermits win 40-0 scored twice during the ten play deal and defense played very well best i done seen around here in awhile. Thomas had a pretty good night from RB and QB had big runs and nice.long throws. We ready for LC to come to town next friday along with burks...

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on August 26, 2014, 09:25:38 pm
Hermits win 40-0 scored twice during the ten play deal and defense played very well best i done seen around here in awhile. Thomas had a pretty good night from RB and QB had big runs and nice.long throws. We ready for LC to come to town next friday along with burks...

After the Ether gas fumes  wears off from the big win, try to comes to grips with the fact that you run roughshod over the most god awful team sense the comedy movie (BAD NEWS BEARS).....I would not put much faith in your future outcomes based on this weaker  than water opponent , nothing wrong with a little swag and confidence but I wouldn't get to FIRED UP over this epic victory,... just sayin.

heavyhittaz_7

amehr36

He's not worried.  He already knows JC will win.

Proud Buckaroo

When Smackover beats Junction City. This is going to be you, Amehr.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on August 26, 2014, 10:03:46 pm
You just worry bout JC buddy...

LOL..Well at least we will be playing a real opponent and not the girl scouts, .........oh wait.....didn't we play you last year ????.........how did that work out for ya ??

dragonator

August 26, 2014, 10:27:23 pm #6 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:33:54 pm by dragonator
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 26, 2014, 09:48:51 pm

After the Ether gas fumes  wears off from the big win, try to comes to grips with the fact that you run roughshod over the most god awful team sense the comedy movie (BAD NEWS BEARS).....I would not put much faith in your future outcomes based on this weaker  than water opponent , nothing wrong with a little swag and confidence but I wouldn't get to FIRED UP over this epic victory,... just sayin.

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 21, 2014, 09:37:03 pm

Smackover dominated todays full pad 11 on 11 jambaree at Camden harmony grove.....played several rounds with GROVE, laf county, Hampton, parkers chapel.....smackovers starting offense scored 9 touchdowns and starting def gave up 1 touchdown, the new O line was awesome, , hands down Smack was in a class by themselves..........Smackover will give junction all they want and then some.

That's some good advice! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: dragonator on August 26, 2014, 10:27:23 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 26, 2014, 09:48:51 pm

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 21, 2014, 09:37:03 pm

Smackover dominated todays full pad 11 on 11 jambaree at Camden harmony grove.....played several rounds with GROVE, laf county, Hampton, parkers chapel.....smackovers starting offense scored 9 touchdowns and starting def gave up 1 touchdown, the new O line was awesome, , hands down Smack was in a class by themselves..........Smackover will give junction all they want and then some.

That's some good advice! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote

...]C'MON.........SURELY WE CAN GIVE CAMDEN HG,  PC,LC, & HAMP a little more credit than DREW !!!!  we are talking about DREW CENTRAL LOL.......not HARMONY GROVE.........................and yes Smack will give JC all they want.....IMHO of course...........peace and love to all my JC friends

tdmaker

LAFAYETTE COUNTY (5) at Hermitage: Lafayette County junior slotback Tre'Darius Burks (5-9, 205; 4.5 speed) is one to watch, running behind all-league tackle Kray Jones (6-0, 220).

Should be interesting to see which of the teams can start the season in the right direction.  A win here would be a  confidence builder for either team.

XFalkonz

How many kids did Drew Central have out for football this year

heavyhittaz_7

BUCK FEVER

Class 3A, Week 1, 2014
Copyright Hooten Publishing, Inc.

1. Booneville
2. Charleston
3. Harding Academy
4. Lamar
5. Glen Rose
6. Smackover
7. Episcopal
8. Prescott
9. Rivercrest
10. Hoxie
11. Paris
12. Fordyce
13. Mayflower
14. McGehee
15. Barton
16. Lavaca
17. C. Harmony Grove
18. Mansfield
19. Atkins
20. Fouke
21. West Fork
22. Osceola
23. Melbourne
24. Jessieville
25. Elkins
26. Corning
27. Greenland
28. Bald Knob
29. Danville
30. B. Harmony Grove
31. Mountain View
32. Green Forest
33. Cedarville
34. Two Rivers
35. Centerpoint
36. Horatio
37. Piggott
38. Marianna
39. Lake Village
40. Perryville
41. Bismarck
42. Rose Bud
43. Marshall
44. Yellville-Summit
45. Genoa Central
46. Manila
47. Cedar Ridge
48. Drew Central

Drew Central at HAMPTON (10): Drew Central enters the fall with a 32-game losing streak

Rida4Life

I think the 3A rankings say it all Hermits....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas