• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City at Lake Village Scrimmage

Started by cuz, August 26, 2014, 08:35:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Know JC scored 3 times in it's first 10 plays on offense and Lake Village hasn't scored yet............

cuz

JC scored again, pretty much all JC, LV still scoreless with 8 min left..............

FD4

Same ole, same ole.  Dave is gonna be tough to beat.

Dragon I

This just in.  JC scored again.........against Des Arc.........LOL!     You know that's funny.

THA TRUTH

Honestly didn't even get a chuckle a beat down like that isn't funny it ruins lives

amehr36

bleudog

AirWarren

Lake Village needs to throw the towel in.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: Dragon I on August 27, 2014, 12:02:14 pm
This just in.  JC scored again.........against Des Arc.........LOL!     You know that's funny.
And you wonder why Noone likes JC fans always disrespectful.  I like JC as a team no doubt their a dynasty but the way the fans are I just hope smack over mops the floor with the dragons just to tone down these fan boards

Proud Buckaroo

Not sure you should really be proud of getting 500 yards on a team that hasn't won very many games in the past 8 years.

Dragon I

Never said we were proud of it.  I said we would have been better off taking our junior high over there. 

Hey eagle fan.  Take $20, run down to wal mart and buy yourself a sense of humor.  It was a joke. 

THA TRUTH

People on here are to sensitive my gosh have a little fun trash talking

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 28, 2014, 11:23:42 am

smack smack smack  !!!!

amehr36

cuz

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 28, 2014, 09:04:54 am
Quote from: Dragon I on August 27, 2014, 12:02:14 pm
And you wonder why Noone likes JC fans always disrespectful.  I like JC as a team no doubt their a dynasty but the way the fans are I just hope smack over mops the floor with the dragons just to tone down these fan boards
Lighten up, it's just football.............

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 28, 2014, 11:23:42 am
Quoteso if Des arc would have beating jc like that. would yawl be laughing at a Des arc poster who came on here and reopened the wound?

THA TRUTH

Idk been so long since we have been in that situation it's hard to know

THA TRUTH

I take it back I'm an arkansas fan and if Bama or SC made a comment id have to let it slide it gets to a point where it shouldn't bother u especially when ur not accustomed to not getting blown out from time to time

mtindian42

people take pride in there school. like yawl take pride in yawls. what if those Des arc kids get on here and see that? still funny?

bleudog

August 28, 2014, 03:13:55 pm #19 Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:16:04 pm by bleudog
Back to the scrimmage:

Dancy. 5 carries for 190 (38.0 ypc) 2 TD

Evans. 2 carries for 85 (42.5 ypc) 2 TD

Johnson. 4 carries for 141 (35.3 ypc) 3 TD

The three of the combined for 416 on 11 carries (37.8 ypc) and 7 TDs.

I know it was just a scrimmage and the defense was suspect (no disrespect to LV and I applaud them for inviting the Dragons to their field) but it does seem the running game is getting off to a promising start.

THA TRUTH

Should we just take the score down from historical records too just in case???

mtindian42

and yawl been wining long enough now...to know how to do it with class...27 games in a row congrads...

THA TRUTH

Johnson is a sophomore too plus got that Davis kid that's a pretty good freshman with good sized lineman so the future looks bright still for jc

Proud Buckaroo

mtindian42

lol. naw im sure yawl get a good laugh looking at it...

THA TRUTH

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 28, 2014, 03:16:33 pm
and yawl been wining long enough now...to know how to do it with class...27 games in a row congrads...

Na this is more fun

THA TRUTH

And some teams wish they could have been apart of a dynasty that will eventually fall but aren't lucky or good enough to experience

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

Dragon I

Next season PB.  Next season.  Yall will be senior heavy breaking in a new QB.  JC will lose a ton this year.

mtindian42

THA TRUTH

mtindian42

Wilson

What constitutes a dynasty falling?. . a loss?.   several losses?.   not winning state? . .jc may have off years like 2010 from time to time. . but i don't forsee them falling off to being a non title "contender" anytime soon. . too many winning kids in the system from jr high still to come through high school

Proud Buckaroo

A loss to Smackover is what I am referring to.

amehr36

Well then we definitely have nothing to worry about...

RiverEagle079

Sensitive? no im not sensitive i have been watching the AA board since mid October last year been a member and been posting since last month. It seems like at least once or twice a month the same post has to be brought up about the same thing. I think its old and childish to keep touching on a point that was posted in December. I will admit DA's loss was horrible and was shocking but do we really have to grind this 60-0 topic.  JC has a fantastic team and they show great sportsmanship as a team should. The fans however have no respect for any team other than their own.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Dragon I on August 28, 2014, 03:29:32 pm
Next season PB.  Next season.  Yall will be senior heavy breaking in a new QB.  JC will lose a ton this year.

NEXT YEAR !!!...

Dragon I

mtindian42

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 29, 2014, 09:46:16 am
Sensitive? no im not sensitive i have been watching the AA board since mid October last year been a member and been posting since last month. It seems like at least once or twice a month the same post has to be brought up about the same thing. I think its old and childish to keep touching on a point that was posted in December. I will admit DA's loss was horrible and was shocking but do we really have to grind this 60-0 topic.  JC has a fantastic team and they show great sportsmanship as a team should. The fans however have no respect for any team other than their own.
Quote+1

THA TRUTH

It's no fun to be humble so we will just stick to this until some team can consistently beat jc which could be awhile

dragondad#1

It's not all JC fans....but at the same time we get tired of being called cheaters and just maybe that's why so many of our fans say what they say...Everyone says how we don't care bout no team but ours is because we are always defending our team from the same people that's wanting us to show respect but they respect our team enough to chill with the cheating talk....

Dragon I

Have we mentioned our junior high team is really good?

dragondad#1

THA TRUTH

Idc if we are cheating I live by 2 sayings
1 u have to look out for urself before u can look out for anyone else
2 if u ain't cheating u ain't trying

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Dragon I on August 29, 2014, 10:55:35 am
Have we mentioned our junior high team is really good?

watch out bout dat jr high talk, this is HS. ;D

(I use to get ripped about that daily,LOL.)

HIGH SCHOOL

JR HIGH

dragondad#1

Did we mention our high school team is great... ;D

THA TRUTH

Serious question is jc gonna stream the games this year cause I may be welcoming my son to the world come Friday

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 29, 2014, 11:19:42 am
Serious question is jc gonna stream the games this year cause I may be welcoming my son to the world come Friday

STREAMING ?.... I heard ESPN was moving there corp headquarters to Junction.

amehr36

Gameday will cover the JC/Bearden game.  Rumor has it they were gonna cover the Smackover game til they realized Junction will win easily.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas