• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hermitage

Started by mhfcharlesi, August 25, 2014, 02:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mhfcharlesi

What is the scoop on the Hermits? I hear they have a stud but what else to go with him? Will they give LC fits first game or will it be a case of stop him and LC wins the game running away? Let me hear what you guys think of the chances of LC starting off on a better foot then what they did last year?

THA TRUTH

Let's just start a thread about Marvell to why don't we

AirWarren

Their "stud" may have all the stats, but they will still lose games 42-0.

HorseFeathers

Na  he'll score on second string players in the fourth quarter when the game is already out of reach. . . .

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on August 25, 2014, 02:15:49 pm
What is the scoop on the Hermits? I hear they have a stud but what else to go with him? Will they give LC fits first game or will it be a case of stop him and LC wins the game running away? Let me hear what you guys think of the chances of LC starting off on a better foot then what they did last year?

LC finds themselves in about the same situation, they have a big strong kid at RB but not much else as for as a supporting cast, he has decent speed but not track speed, he will try and run over people and use his strength and size, he will be successful against a mid level defense, we played against him in a couple full pad camps last month and held him in check, Hermitage will have to have 2 or 3 kids that don't mind putting a hat on him or he will have a big night .......sounds to me like which ever team stops the others RB gives themselves a chance to win.

the game

Hermitage wins this in a slight upset ... 27-20

heavyhittaz_7

Its gonna be monta thomas for hermitage and burks for LC. thomas gone start at running back but gonna be at wr and qb before nights out also. And yea there is about three or four more kids thats not gonna be scared to hit burks one is kevin childs who gonna be a stud at LB this year. I think hermits win 35-21

Rida4Life

Hermits look to be much improved as does LC.  Hermitage has a couple more weapons than LC so I will take the Hermits in a close one.

mhfcharlesi

Oh my the word I got was that they only have the Thomas kid..where are all these other threats coming from? Have you seen LC to say they have less threats then Hermitage? Just curious?

Rida4Life

They have another kid, Childs I think is his name that isn't bad plus they had a decent sr. high skill guy last year that just didn't have any help.  Thomas is the real deal but the others aren't bad.  Plus they have a lineman that has a nasty disposition.  I don't want to say he takes a lot of cheap shots so let's just say he has a hard time hearing the whistle.

LCC

Yeah LC only has Burks. Just key on him and you beat LC :)

heavyhittaz_7

thats all i hear about LC is they have burks. Hermits has a couple more skill players to in childs, davis,marshall...

LCC

Yep, only Burks. Hermits will dominate.

heavyhittaz_7

Hope ure there to witness it LCC.   ;D ;😔 ;D

LCC

I'm going to try to make it. I want to get Monta's autograph.

THA TRUTH

It won't be worth much if he stays in hermitage

heavyhittaz_7

Good deal LCC. And thats where you wrong truth arkansas done been down to hermitage twice talkin to him and invited him to that camp this summer so has lower level school also. Hes only in the 10th got time to get even better. Thanks to coach carpenter of JC for sending the ark coach ova there.

mhfcharlesi

I'll Be there..With bells and whistles on!! Navy Blue and Silver ones..lol

heavyhittaz_7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas