• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hartford/Hackett

Started by Okieback, August 24, 2014, 11:03:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Okieback

Will Hartford be improved with the edition of the Hackett Players?

HorseFeathers

Would say they couldn't get any worse...but they did win a game last year...

Tigerdad2

So Hackett players are going to Hartford? Thought it was the other way around? Also does this happen next year?

Suzuki Libation Nation

I heard Hartford's seniors were going to play at Mansfield and the sophomores and juniors were playing at Hackett.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Suzuki Libation Nation on August 25, 2014, 01:48:46 pm
I heard Hartford's seniors were going to play at Mansfield and the sophomores and juniors were playing at Hackett.

Sounds like a recipe for success!

beach bum

I will be paying attention to Hartford's first regular season game.

Hornet4ever

This rumor is false. No Hackett players are playing for Hartford it's all the same. However I did hear Hartford may not even field a team this year.

Tigerdad2

Thanks for the info!
The rumor I heard was Hartford players could play football at Hackett, the 2015 season
I've heard the same  thing about Hartford not fielding a team

Hornet4ever

Not sure about Hartford but the rumors were Hackett is fielding their biggest team in a while this year. It was proved at the scrimmage too that Hackett has quite a few players out. Big team this year too. A few wide outs over 6'3. And a young sophomore running back over 6'2 that moved in from out of state an has speed. Really hoping they can bounce back into winning ways after last years season.

Okieback

Well I know I saw on either channel 5, 30, or 24 one of them is not fielding a team

And I think their administrations have consolidated

Hornet4ever

Hartford is fielding a senior high team, but not a junior high squad this year. But the consolidation is not taking effect until next year I believe. All Hartford football players will be playing at Hackett in the 2015 season. Hackett is fielding a team for sure this year. I don't think Hackett has ever not had a football team since modern sports started here.

Okieback

Thanks for the clear up
They must have been talking about next yr

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas