• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon

Started by The_Devil_Himself, August 17, 2014, 06:20:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Devil_Himself

What can we expect from the Go-Devils this year?

outlaw2929

Another 2nd place finish in conference.

Crackerjaxon

Yep definitely second may make some noise in the playoffs

Crackerjaxon

Yep definitely second may make some noise in the playoffs

Oldbadger

In conference they will probably do okay.  They will go 0 for 4 the first four games IMO.

crmorrow24

They will beat Glen Rose.

swarfan

Gurdon will be fine.  They will compete for a conference title.  Coach Jackson will have them in shape and ready to go.

amehr36

cuz

Gurdon could be your sleeper, they had some talent. Don't be surprised if they don't win the conference....... ;)

RabidWolf

Just remembering from what I saw last year, they were very fast. But can they replace the QB and didn't have much size outside of the big tackle. I know they had a JR High kid that was pretty big.

mtindian42

you can watch the gurdon buger and bean bowl on high school cube.com

Bearden_Bear72

Gurdon is a contending school almost every year.  I expect them to finish 1-2 in conference and depending on seeding make a playoff run

beaverfan007

Did they switch to the spread

snoopy22

They've been spread for several years.

tdmaker

heard numbers are low (23) with some injuries.....  how did they look in the scrimmage?

Mohawk 54

There is only 23 out this year, no injuries as of right now. As far as the scrimmage, well it was just a scrimmage some things looked ok, some didn't. Got work to do before next week.

paraloma

Watch out for Gurdon. I'm interested to see the impact of the coaching change.

footballfrenzy

23?? That's low at Gurdon. They are a high enrollment 2a school that usually has no problem fielding 30+.

godgiven999

If coach Jackson can coach offense as well as he can defense then Gurdon will be okay, Gurdon lacks size and depth this season, IMO Gurdon will have a down year this season, but still be 2nd or 3rd in conference, they might get a few playoff wins but Im not expecting anything more. I see them as a state contender 2 seasons from now!

The_Devil_Himself

Saw the score. Details on the game anyone?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas