• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mount Ida

Started by rattler33, August 16, 2014, 07:35:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler33

can anybody tell me anything about mount ida  I see a lot of polls that have them ranked near the top 10 in the state.

outlaw2929

I think they will finish 2nd in 7-2a ahead of gurdon and below dierks

bleudog

outlaws4life26

Rich has them winning conference. I don't know enough about them to judge but i do know a little bit about Gurdon and plenty about Dierks  should be top 3 in conference but i see the winner of Dierks vs. Gurdon game being for conference title.

M.I. D

Mount Ida returns about everyone from last year. I plan to watch them at the jamboree next week. They have a good sized jr class with a little speed but not the biggest team.

rattlerfan24

FilmCrew

28-0 Mount Ida at the end of the 1ST....

FilmCrew

September 05, 2014, 08:08:53 pm #7 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 09:08:22 pm by FilmCrew
43-0 nearing the end of the first half...Wow!!!

FilmCrew

43-0 final score

Great opening game for the Mount Ida Lions

rattlerfan24

One of the worst games I've ever seen!

rattlerfan24

What ever happened to trying hard!?
If any of you guys that play read this......come on man!!

When hundreds of people show up to watch you play you gotta put out!  Let's get to work this next week!!  Show up everyday and get better!

M.I. D

I gotta say Mount Ida was ready to play and the game was pretty much over in the first few minutes. They played very well and executed. The only thing I saw that needs worked on is the did loose 2 fumbles and have a few false starts on offense. They could have scored 100 if they had wanted too. Magazine has a pretty good back that did run hard if they can get everyone to play as hard as he does it would make a difference. Mount Ida looked good overall.

rattlerfan24

Should be a great season for mt. Ida

rattlerfan24

Good luck to them the rest of the season!!

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: outlaw2929 on August 16, 2014, 08:43:03 pm
I think they will finish 2nd in 7-2a ahead of gurdon and below dierks

Classic comedy.

FilmCrew

Quote from: outlaws4life26 on August 16, 2014, 10:30:29 pm
Rich has them winning conference. I don't know enough about them to judge but i do know a little bit about Gurdon and plenty about Dierks  should be top 3 in conference but i see the winner of Dierks vs. Gurdon game being for conference title.

Maybe this Rich is on to something...

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: FilmCrew on October 25, 2014, 10:46:29 pm

I'll say this much, ole Rich is a lot closer than the Dierks idiots were.

FilmCrew

I think we just had a moment...We both agree that Rich might be right. Wow, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. Don't go dying on me

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: FilmCrew on October 25, 2014, 11:02:00 pm
I think we just had a moment...We both agree that Rich might be right. Wow, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. Don't go dying on me

Third is closer than sixth. Don't get your hopes up.

FilmCrew

Read again there bright Guy he said WIN conference..NOT third.

Jaybo

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 25, 2014, 10:54:45 pm

Go a little easy on your idiots comment there guy. Keep in mind bakbak was one of yours.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Jaybo on October 26, 2014, 01:32:18 pm

Go a little easy on your idiots comment there guy. Keep in mind bakbak was one of yours.

Well, if you say "Gurdon idiots", I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.

Jaybo

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 26, 2014, 11:03:29 pm
Quote from: Jaybo on October 26, 2014, 01:32:18 pm

Well, if you say "Gurdon idiots", I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.
LOL... Good point.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas