• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs Brookland

Started by Lions84, August 15, 2014, 12:49:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

I know he is from PW but if he had a second choice my bet is that he is going with hazen

Lions84

Go BIG RED BEAT BROOKLAND!!!!

cav2012

DA did the ultimate choke last December.

Lions84

Quote from: cav2012 on August 21, 2014, 01:48:53 pm
DA did the ultimate choke last December.

Nope they just got steamrolled by a far superior team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 21, 2014, 12:52:45 pm
I know he is from PW but if he had a second choice my bet is that he is going with hazen

His second love would be England.

RiverEagle079

At least DA made it where was Hazen?

cav2012

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 21, 2014, 02:19:04 pm
At least DA made it where was Hazen?
at home. Waiting for DA to join haha

RiverEagle079

cav2012

Losing 60-0 isn't anything to brag about!!! Haha y'all will be in the record books for eternity

big E

Not a hazen fan Englands coach is a real good friend of mine Des arc is ok with me watch alot of their playoff games picks my buddy.and I also happen to love craigz bbq if youf headed this way.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cav2012 on August 21, 2014, 03:45:37 pm
Losing 60-0 isn't anything to brag about!!! Haha y'all will be in the record books for eternity

I'm going to use some cav2012 logic here. Des Arc lost 60-0 to junction city, des arc beat hazen 8-0, so j.c. would beat hazen 68-0. 😱

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Did hazen get a trophy for their  3rd place conference finish?  Des Arc got a 1st place conference trophy and a state runner up trophy. Final score doesn't matter. And nobody in 2A would have played j.c. within 5-6 touchdowns that day.

cav2012

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 21, 2014, 10:26:43 pm

I'm going to use some cav2012 logic here. Des Arc lost 60-0 to junction city, des arc beat hazen 8-0, so j.c. would beat hazen 68-0. 😱
haha touche

cav2012

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 21, 2014, 10:29:53 pm

Did hazen get a trophy for their  3rd place conference finish?  Des Arc got a 1st place conference trophy and a state runner up trophy. Final score doesn't matter. And nobody in 2A would have played j.c. within 5-6 touchdowns that day.
I think many teams would have played JC closer. Getting our butts whooped by epc again was a nice trophy though haha

Yogi

August 21, 2014, 11:07:17 pm #64 Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:32:40 pm by Yogi
   ;D

HorseFeathers

.....Can we not let last season go? Geez guys

cav2012

Quote from: Yogi on August 21, 2014, 11:07:17 pm
I know two teams that could and would have , it was on turf wasn't it , just didn't have that mud pit going for you .
And I'm hearing some crying from DA over this comment  ;D

cav2012

HorseFeathers

RiverEagle079

Quote from: big E on August 21, 2014, 04:29:54 pm
Not a hazen fan Englands coach is a real good friend of mine Des arc is ok with me watch alot of their playoff games picks my buddy.and I also happen to love craigz bbq if youf headed this way.
HAHA I go through palestine everyday when I go to work. I tell you what every game that pw wins i'll bring you a bbq sandwich from craigs. 

big E

RiverEagle079

i would ask for a return but the subway isnt very good there and thats about the only food in town.

big E

To close to forrest city for anything to work people have tried numerous times juat dont workout unless you like gas station chicken.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 22, 2014, 02:26:05 pm
To close to forrest city for anything to work people have tried numerous times juat dont workout unless you like gas station chicken.

You can swing by Craig's too, big E. 🍔

big E

I can do that tell you what halloween I'll swing by and bring borh of you one.

RiverEagle079

Thatll work for me pulled not chopped hot sauce no slaw lol

big E

Done deal.pick can buy us some of that good sweet tea they have at Des arc.

MomaLion

There's been more talk on here about hunting and food than football lol. Now I think I'll have to run by Craig's in a few...thanks guys :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 22, 2014, 03:06:05 pm
Done deal.pick can buy us some of that good sweet tea they have at Des arc.

I can do that too, E. But I want chopped mediums and slaw. And we have to find out who river eagle is.

big E

Surely we can do that or we will eat his bbq.

jbtiger73

Hey Big E, who does PW scrimmage?

big E

Cedar ridge and salem ar cedar ridge

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 22, 2014, 03:23:59 pm
Surely we can do that or we will eat his bbq.

Might just eat his bbg anyway. 🐷

RiverEagle079

It cant be that hard im the one that looks like i love bbq

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 22, 2014, 03:43:50 pm
It cant be that hard im the one that looks like i love bbq

That really doesn't narrow it down much. You going to Eagle Fest tonight?

RiverEagle079

Unfortunately no I will be to late coming in from work

big E

Well I look like I like everything.

HorseFeathers

Guys...all this talk of food/bbq has me hungry...So who's up for delivering a sandwich to Hector tonight?

RiverEagle079

Quote from: MomaLion on August 22, 2014, 03:13:40 pm
There's been more talk on here about hunting and food than football lol. Now I think I'll have to run by Craig's in a few...thanks guys :)
Your welcome Moma sorry our stomachs pulled us off track ill be rooting for the little red cubs to win though.

big E

Anything we can do to help momma.

MomaLion

Lol I just happened to be heading down hwy 70 and that Craig's bbq sure was good :)

Lions84

I eat some Craig's every year when I come home.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I had some Craig's tonight. 👍👍

Lions84

Lions84

Lions84

Lets go Big Red it is time to win back some respect.

MTINDIANFAN

Clarendon better have more than #5 like last year. Stop him, you stop Clarendon.

MomaLion

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on August 27, 2014, 09:21:07 pm
Clarendon better have more than #5 like last year. Stop him, you stop Clarendon.
We have some athletes, it's just getting them to work cohesively as a team.  I noticed Thrash was moving them around during the scrimmage trying to find the best fit.  Overall I was pleased with their performance in Earle.  They are much improved from last year.  They are blocking much better and protecting the ball better.  We are still a couple years from having it all together but there is improvement.

Lions84

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas