• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who ya got?

Started by amehr36, August 13, 2014, 10:29:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins state?

Junction (cause I'm a homer)
1 (2.9%)
Junction (cause I legitimately believe it)
19 (55.9%)
Anyone else (cause I'm a homer)
2 (5.9%)
Anyone else (cause I legitimately believe it)
4 (11.8%)
Anyone else (cause I hate Junction and/or some of their posters)
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

amehr36

Pretty simple. Be honest.  Part of the fun of football is blindly believing in your team because they are "your" team or rooting for "anyone that can knock off" that one team you hate.  Just trying to get legit reasons for why you think or hope a certain team will walk away with the title.  I'm sure we all know my pick so I'll leave this one alone.  Yes I am a homer but I really couldn't see putting any other team as a singular vote. 

big E

I dont even remotely think my team can win state but I do think junction will.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on August 14, 2014, 05:22:54 am
I dont even remotely think my team can win state but I do think junction will.

No offense...but is it a good year in Palestine this year if you beat Marvell :D :D :D

Seriously...Junction City....vs Earle, Rison, or maybe even a dierks, Hazen or a bearden....I think 2A is once again Junction City {Wide Gap} then a group of 4 or 5 teams that could make it to the finals with the right breaks and draws in the playoffs.

big E

Nah its just worse if we dont beat them.

Wilson

Well. . for the 11th straight year. . .I'm sticking with my gut and picking Sparkman. .  i think this is the year the Raiders finally put it all together and bring the trophy home!!!!!

bleudog

August 23, 2014, 06:36:08 am #5 Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 06:44:24 am by bleudog
Wilson, you can never count out Caledonia Polytechnical Prep. :-)

amehr36

Sparkman has been on the upswing as of late...

HorseFeathers

their homefield advantage is like no other. . . .who else can has knee deep grass, knee deep potholes and fire ants?

Wilson

I hear they look real good this year. . gonna really surprise a lot of folks!!!. . .i heard that Caledonia bunch had gone up in classification this year?

cuz

Yeah they got moved to the same class as Wesson , Three Creeks and Rum Center.....

Wilson

That rum center crew is bad about recruiting ;)

Dragon I

Wilson, I know that Rum Center group has done a heck of a job recruiting in the Union County Co-ed Church League.  Three Championships in five seasons.  The other two champioships went to Three Creeks, so at least we kept that JC connection.

DragonBorn

Yeah number 8 on the bombers team has a great oppo hit

Wilson

Oppo?. . .nobody in the history of the complex in Eldo has ever gone oppo with the skill and grace as Wilson. . and yes.   .i just went third person on you!!! .  dont believe me? . .ask Gank the next time he umps one of your games up there ;)

Dragon I

Gank loves us.  We keep the JC love going up there.  Did you play with the Raiders?

Wilson

Yeah i played with the Raiders from beginning to end

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Dragon I on August 23, 2014, 09:28:50 pm
Wilson, I know that Rum Center group has done a heck of a job recruiting in the Union County Co-ed Church League.  Three Championships in five seasons.  The other two champioships went to Three Creeks, so at least we kept that JC connection.

Yea they recruit well I signed with dragon I and rum center and they helped me get that elusive title

Bearden_Bear72

JC front runner but not going predict state winner at all

mtindian42

I think after losing to smackover. jc rolls to the rock where they lose to hazen, Earle or bearden.

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 24, 2014, 08:10:52 pm
I think after losing to smackover. jc rolls to the rock where they lose to hazen, Earle or bearden.
Lol too funny... ;D 8)

cuz

Quote from: ISU7 on August 25, 2014, 11:31:56 am
Quote from: mtindian42 on August 24, 2014, 08:10:52 pm
Lol too funny... ;D 8)
Which part.... ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas