• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DesArc

Started by AmSycho, August 12, 2014, 01:04:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AmSycho

Just trying to get some details on DesArc this season. Anyone?

Man of Steel

Buddy of mine in the area said that they filled their last assistant spot last week or week before. Young guy from Southwest Arkansas (I believe). If nothing else, they have a full staff.

RiverEagle079

They should be decent this year. I think a 7 to 10 win season this year with Hazen the big game being away and McCroy and Carlisle at home im leaning towards DA vs Hazen as the decision to win the 6AA

big E

Seven maybe no way they win 10.

RiverEagle079

what makes you that confident

highdollar

Best coached team in the district, finish no worse than 3rd in 6aa. IMO

big E

You dont lose that many srs in 2a ball and win 10 games could happen but I wouldnt bet the farm on it.

big E

6 wins could get you third in this conference.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Big E, we are going to be ok. I say we finish no worse than 2nd in conf. As long as we stay healthy. And we will win a couple games in playoffs. So yea 10 wins is possible.

big E

Hey im not trying to start an argument hope yall do just my opinion I always need something to do come playoff time Des arcs close.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 14, 2014, 05:18:03 am
Hey im not trying to start an argument hope yall do just my opinion I always need something to do come playoff time Des arcs close.

I knew you weren't. We may actually have something last years team was missing, a little speed.

big E

RiverEagle079

From the guys i have seen im impressed i only have seen them during summer lifting but that is all and still am impressed by some of the young men there

The Ref

Riverview & Des Arc had a good battle tonight. Eagles turned the ball over a lot & Riverview capitalized. Raiders win 20-0. Good luck to both teams this year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas