• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harrisburg at cross county

Started by playmaker04, August 11, 2014, 10:04:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Cc turner and Davis rushed for over 200 yds each last year in an 81-57 romp. Turner is gone but Davis still here. Harrisburg not enough speed to stop Davis. Interested to see if cc defense improves any this year. Supposedly offensive and defensive lines not having to play both sides of the ball this year. We will see. Davis goes over 300 in a 51-27 win. Any thoughts?

Pit Bull

Harrisburg was looking very good towards the end of last season, QB should be salty,  I think you're underestimating the Hornets a bit here...

bdubyab60

Another shootout. harrisburg doesnt have anyone that will run down Davis

mtindian42

to much davis in this one. he might run for 400 plus...but hb has a sophomore back that could be shades of nick burnett...UT OH...if so bad news for the 4a lol...nick burnett was a site to be hold...we will find out soon if his cousin is anything like him...

MTINDIANFAN

Did the rb from CC transfer to Harrisburg?

Bodyguard

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on August 14, 2014, 07:49:21 pm

I doubt it, isn't he from and lives in Parkin?

Rerun

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on August 14, 2014, 07:49:21 pm

Harrisburg does not have any transfers from CC.

playmaker04

The cc qb went 2nd semester at Harrisburg last year but transferred back to cc this year

mtindian42

i was talking about malik versey. cousin of nick burnett.

playmaker04

Cc line gotta start blocking better. Wasn't impressed at the scrimmage game. Playing a 5 man front they need to be able to keep teams from getting to the edge. Saw manila get a couple of good runs beating the defensive player to the edge.

mcnewfamily

playmaker how is cc looking this year? cc over the burg by 13

Rerun

I see there is a slight chance of rain in the forecast.  Hope it doesn't turn into a big time storm like 2 years ago at CC.

playmaker04

Quote from: mcnewfamily on September 02, 2014, 09:44:09 pm
playmaker how is cc looking this year? cc over the burg by 13
mcnew their a hard team to read. Kinda never know which team will show up. We have a lot of talent. Y'all were the only team better in the conference when they were in jrvhigh. The secondary looks improved. Shouldn't give up as many points this year. But we lost the 2 headed monster when turner graduated. 44 will have to carry the load this year. He has to stay healthy. He was hurt some last year. Have a nice size line and quicker than years past. 34 kids. Good depth. Sr qb has gotta step up and show some leadership tho. Heard y'all had some kids decide not to play.

mcnewfamily

yea some for just no reason and the others just playing baseball. 1 sport kids in aa is no good. you need everybody. yall should be at the top this year. the only problem I see is earle.

playmaker04

playmaker04

Rerun where's the Harrisburg posters?

Rerun

I'm not sure.  I've encouraged my son not to read or post on here, but I'm not sure about anyone else.  I think it's just a matter of frustration from the fans.

playmaker04

Its game day folks! Cc healthy and dressing over 30 players. Don't expect 138 total points this year but still expect pretty high score. Cc 51-27.

FD4

Davis, as fast or faster than Bennett, and that guy could fly.

mcnewfamily

Elvis

hssportfan

Harrisburgh over CC 36-30 in a mild upset. Just thinks it's time for this group of Hornet seniors to get their revenge.

Rerun

Congrats T-birds.  You played very well.

playmaker04

Good clean game. Good luck Harrisburg the rest of the year

mtindian42

is Harrisburg really this bad? what is going on over there? no more athletes? some one help me make since of this...

Rerun

Good kids. Poor blocking, poor tackling, and a coach that seems to be more worried that the players wore the wrong color socks than winning.

Luxora7

I saw that score and the highlights...the two year run in class 4A might be brutal...

mrkingark

Thought CC defense stepped it up....held Harrisburg and QB to 6 points (other KO return) after 57 last year....they were after Harrisburg all night.( QB gotta be sore this morning) Gotta tackle a little better, but glad see our "D" is greatly improved.  The "D" coach last 3 years is not calling "D" anymore...that should help.

Hatchet

September 09, 2014, 02:15:54 pm #29 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:44:53 am by Hatchet

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas