• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen and Earle.... Set it off...

Started by Bodyguard, August 07, 2014, 11:50:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodyguard

Top game in 2A, begin with the end in mind....

Bearden_Bear72

Close one.....it's really hard for me to pick a winner in this one. But I'm gonna go with Earle based on size of line and the RB's behind them, more then one. This will be a test for both offenses. I'll take Earle 28 21

cav2012

RiverEagle079

big E

Ok I have a question heard a rumor that the tennison kid is not playing any truth to it hornet land? Now then for my pick I think the Hornets will be in a war but when the smoke clears they pull it out by 8 28-20.

cuz

If Earle has half of what they had last year and are in shape, they'll win this one. They have a tendency to come into the season not in real good shape and end up playing for a half real solid and a sloppy 2nd half. Hazen has a lot to prove and don't think they're up to it at this time............. ;)

big E

Cuz that may be true but I just got a gut feeling about them we will definately see after week one.

Bodyguard

August 08, 2014, 11:25:09 am #8 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:59:12 pm by Bodyguard
Doggs lost 2 seniors off a hard hitting defense that held a tough Hoxie team when it mattered most, a Fountain Lake 70 player armada and put a thumping on a very speedy Fordyce team.... If we are prepared and avoid the traditional slow start, we will be very tough week 1....

highdollar

Can't make a prediction on this one. I do believe it will help both teams in the long run of the season, barring no injuries for either team.

green-eagle

Hazen plays well at the beginning of the season but has a hard time playing in November.... so let's go purple pride on this one......

hornetfanx7

Pit Bull

August 08, 2014, 03:52:02 pm #12 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 03:59:56 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: Bodyguard on August 08, 2014, 11:25:09 am
Doggs loss 2 seniors off a hard hitting defense that held a tough Hoxie team when it mattered most, a Fountain Lake 70 player armada and put a thumping on a very speedy Fordyce team.... If we are prepared and avoid the traditional slow start, we will be very tough week 1....

Need that fast start this season with the talent we have it could be crucial... This will be our strongest team in a very long time....  Go  Bulldogs...

MarionBlueDevil

big E

August 08, 2014, 08:46:51 pm #14 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:00:02 pm by big E
Quote from: hornetfanx7 on August 08, 2014, 03:09:30 pm
Big E, no truth to that rumor!

Good didnt think it sounded right.

bigworm

This hazen team should be stout this year. Im certain that earle is going to be very hard to beat.  But im goin with the purple people eaters. 22-20.

mtindian42

MarionBlueDevil

No love for Bulldog Nation in here. Wow.

big E

big E

Hey hornet fans coach mccdermott there or did he leave?

cav2012

Cheek

big E

Pit Bull

Quote from: big E on August 11, 2014, 03:37:14 pm
They are oddly quiet strange.

No need of talking a lot of crap this year, time to walk the walk that the talk can't. Dogg Power....

Hazen country girl

McDermott is no longer coaching Hazen and YES Tenison kid is playing and ready for football!!! :)

Jacketman65

Hazen has had some very strong teams in years past but just seems to not be able to finish at the end of the year. Will this year be any different?  I would like to see you guys make it to the Rock! Earle will be a tough go for you guys!

ISU7

August 13, 2014, 08:46:19 am #26 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 08:49:12 am by ISU7
I watched Hazen play Epc twice last season, they have a very good runningback but the o-line stop blocking for him in the 2nd half of both games, also their special teams gave up too many big plays. The defense was good in spurts, pass defense wasn't great and at times Epc ran the ball on them at will. Earle will win this one..... 8)

bdubyab60

Earle has a bad habit about starting slow. I took Hazen on my picks because of this and its at Hazen. I see a close game though. If the game was later in the season i would go with Earle.

I wouldnt read to much in to this game either way it goes.

nightowl

I am looking for Earle to win this one.  this game will tell the story on why the AAA kept Earle from traveling down 40

big E

I dont think the aaa would mess up again and let earle driive through mccrory and augusta to play Des arc in a conference game.

Bodyguard

Who is Hazen in scrimmage with this season?

ISU7

August 23, 2014, 08:31:06 am #31 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:31:56 am by ISU7
Quote from: Bodyguard on August 22, 2014, 07:37:44 am
Who is Hazen in scrimmage with this season?
Hazen will be in Trumann, on Fri. Aug 29th, in a Jamboree, with Marked Tree, Corning, and of course Trumann

purpleswag

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: nightowl on August 13, 2014, 03:44:20 pm
I am looking for Earle to win this one.  this game will tell the story on why the AAA kept Earle from traveling down 40

The AAA kept Earle from traveling down 40? What now?

Lions84

Earle by 3 if Hazen is for real if not Earle by 21.

RiverEagle079

I don't have a dog in this fight I'm not a fan of either team soo either way will satisfy me.

Pit Bull

Hope the Hornets are ready for some Singlewing ran down through their Longus Collis... Go Bulldogs...

Pit Bull

August 25, 2014, 09:48:45 pm #37 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:18:23 pm by Pit Bull
We Ready...

Lions84

hornetfever

I heard that Earl will be missing there big QB and a couple of lineman against us. We have lost some numbers but we still have our " FOOTBALL PLAYERS" I am going with the Hornets 22 to 14

Dogg

They were not available for the scrimmage.  They will be on the field when we play Hazen.

Bodyguard

Bulldogs are looking on target even without starting QB and 2 linemen. We should be game ready by Friday when the lights come on...

JrHighParent

Come on, it's less than a week away. Whatcha think now ?

hornetfanx7

The Hornets looked good in the scrimmages against Trumman and Corning last night.  I haven't seen Earle this year, but looking forward to a good game Friday night.

sportsfreak12

How did they look against Corning?  Did Corning look like they might make some noise? Just wondering.

JrHighParent

sportsfreak12

BigLion10

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on August 28, 2014, 08:48:07 pm
They were not available for the scrimmage.  They will be on the field when we play Hazen.
Here we go AGAIN, SMH...... ;D

big E

Quote from: ISU7 on September 01, 2014, 07:49:28 am
Quote from: Dogg on August 28, 2014, 08:48:07 pm
Here we go AGAIN, SMH...... ;D
Funny. ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas