• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!

Started by Bearden_Bear72, August 05, 2014, 11:41:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

Last year their was a site that showed or broadcasted almost every game from Bearden area.  Anyone know the site and how to sign up please contact me or post on here

the game

"www.coatesmedia.com" ... They had the games last season . you can E-mail them at ... kbjt@coatesmedia .com ... also Blann's grocery was a sponsor last year so they may have some info too ...

cuz

Hey game do you have to pay to listen to them????

Bearden_Bear72

I think you do but not sure

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 05, 2014, 06:13:25 pm
I think you do but not sure

It was pay to listen online last year.  Don't know what they will do this year, but I expect the same.
Times is hard, gotta make a buck where you can.  Seems like they could pick up enough advertising to subsidize it, but guess not enough.

the game

Quote from: cuz on August 05, 2014, 06:04:02 pm
Hey cuz ... I've been kinda out of the loop this year , but it was like $10 for the season last year ... I'm sure it will probably be pay to listen this year too , assuming they even do this again , but I haven't checked into whether they are or not ... When I find out I will post it on here unless someone else does it first ... Is Junction going to have their games on the same site this year ? I enjoyed being able to watch the Dragon games last year while I listened to the Bears , I'd be flipping back and forth all night ,lol  :D

cuz

Quote from: the game on August 05, 2014, 07:47:48 pm
Hey cuz ... I've been kinda out of the loop this year , but it was like $10 for the season last year ... I'm sure it will probably be pay to listen this year too , assuming they even do this again , but I haven't checked into whether they are or not ... When I find out I will post it on here unless someone else does it first ... Is Junction going to have their games on the same site this year ? I enjoyed being able to watch the Dragon games last year while I listened to the Bears , I'd be flipping back and forth all night ,lol  :D
Game you'll be able tog watch it but it'll be a different provider. I'll post it or pm when I know....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuz on August 05, 2014, 09:50:52 pm
Game you'll be able tog watch it but it'll be a different provider. I'll post it or pm when I know....

If you pm that link, then send it to me as well...I Watched junction City when hector was out of town...

NWA Hawg

Who was the assistant that left Bearden? Saw they were looking for an assistant coach.

bleudog

Quote from: cuz on August 05, 2014, 09:50:52 pm

Here's what they went to for spring sports:  http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6841150

I don't know for sure if it will be the one used for football or not.

the game

Thanks Bleu ...

the game

August 06, 2014, 10:40:34 pm #11 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:24:07 am by the game
Quote from: fann07 on August 06, 2014, 09:29:11 pm
Who was the assistant that left Bearden? Saw they were looking for an assistant coach.
Not sure the name ... He was only at Bearden the past year ... a position came open at his Alma mater ... I believe it was Bauxite ... but not for sure about that ...

Bearden_Bear72

He was a qb coach Neely last name I do believe and yes he did go back to his alma mater.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 20, 2014, 02:02:22 pm
He was a qb coach Neely last name I do believe and yes he did go back to his alma mater.

He was the basketball coach as well I believe. Never seen that spot adversitied. What are they doing about that, letting the girls coach do it all?

the game

Bearden doesn't take basketball real serious , just something to do after Football season ,lol

Bearden_Bear72

Yeah Its football then nothing lol

pj72501

Coates Media will be covering the games again this season.  I believe it is $10 for the entire year.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: the game on August 20, 2014, 10:37:14 pm
  Bearden doesn't take basketball real serious , just something to do after Football season ,lol

Well maybe they should. Seems to work good for Junction City.

Yogi

August 24, 2014, 02:26:45 pm #18 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 02:41:28 pm by Yogi
 You must be a Basketball Coach  ;)

Bearden_Bear72

Maybe they should but they don't so.........

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Yogi on August 24, 2014, 02:26:45 pm
You must be a Basketball Coach  ;)

I am not a coach just a sport fan. I just don't understand why Bearden wouldnt put some interest in basketball and track. Heck the athletes they have they should be competeing for state championships in track year in and year out. Instead they just concentrate on football which has got them how many state championships.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas