• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHICH GAME Y'LL READY TO SEE IN WEEK 1

Started by Tha View, August 04, 2014, 09:55:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tha View

mcnewfamily

HorseFeathers

Marshall @ Hector...i don't expect a good game, but I expect to see my Wildcats get all the rust and kinks worked off of the offense and defense :D

RiverEagle079

Im ready to see Des Arc play but game of the week will be JC VS Smack and Earle VS Hazen

Donnie Jamon

EPC and McCrory for sure for me.  The JC game don't matter b/c it's not a 2A game IMO.  Plus if JC losses they stay at #1 anyway until a 2A team beats them.  Hazen rolls Earle so I go back to my team the EPC Warriors..

Bearden_Bear72

JC and Smackover my #1.  But Earle is getting introduced by a little above average team.  Going to be good to watch how they make the transfer down a division.  Even thou didnt they move up like 4 years ago?

BigLion10

cav2012

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 05, 2014, 11:08:14 am
JC and Smackover my #1.  But Earle is getting introduced by a little above average team.  Going to be good to watch how they make the transfer down a division.  Even thou didnt they move up like 4 years ago?
Hazen is a little above average? Hmmm

Bearden_Bear72

With a good backfield returning, one being all state RB.  Two returning guards and one tackle for them to run behind.  And a good defensive system to go with it.  I would say that's a above average team and a contender to make fire works in their conference

Pit Bull

JC and Smackdown for sure will be a great kickoff....

Bodyguard

Really? What kind of topic is this, you already know that we are all homers to the end....

Bearden_Bear72

Not a bad topic, being a homer doesn't have anything to do with which game would be better to see. 

Proud Buckaroo

Patiently waiting for September 5th....

Proud Buckaroo

BUCK FEVER

mhfcharlesi

I have a couple:
Nashville @ Hope
Smackover @ JC
Gurdon vs Prescott
Arkadelphia @ Stuttgart
Camden @ Eldo
Drew Central @ Hampton
Lafayette @ Hermatige

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 05, 2014, 09:38:43 am
EPC and McCrory for sure for me.  The JC game don't matter b/c it's not a 2A game IMO.  Plus if JC losses they stay at #1 anyway until a 2A team beats them.  Hazen rolls Earle so I go back to my team the EPC Warriors..
Hazen WILL NOT roll Earle.... 8)

Pit Bull

Quote from: ISU7 on August 13, 2014, 08:38:14 am
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 05, 2014, 09:38:43 am
Hazen WILL NOT roll Earle.... 8)

It's okay ISU7, let em believe that if helps him sleep better at night... Come week 1, nobody sleeps...

trojan52

nobody for the magnet cove and pc game? come on now!

heavyhittaz_7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas