• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1 England @ Carlisle

Started by bigworm, July 25, 2014, 01:32:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

He just a big ole teddy bear. I think they are lookin pretty good. Kids are showin up and are buying in on whats being taught. Got a good new D coordinator. Kids like him and he has a proven track record. Cant wait.

big E

With Ole bucket head not having to worry about defence that England offence could he real hard to handle.Lord knows they got the horses.

bigworm

You got that right. He was struggling last year.

Wolfman34

He just a big ole teddy bear. I think they are lookin pretty good. Kids are showin up and are buying in on whats being taught. Got a good new D coordinator. Kids like him and he has a proven track record. Cant wait

Who is new def co at Carlisle? Did former dc move to head job?

BrianfromCarlisle

Nelson is new DC.  Keith moved from DC to Head Coach

bigworm

Quote from: Wolfman34 on August 15, 2014, 06:30:32 pm

He just a big ole teddy bear. I think they are lookin pretty good. Kids are showin up and are buying in on whats being taught. Got a good new D coordinator. Kids like him and he has a proven track record. Cant wait

Who is new def co at Carlisle? Did former dc move to head job?

im not from carlisle, if you were asking me.

big E

Worm I'll see yall on the 25th.gonna miss yall in the conference.

bigworm

Come on down. We will save ya a spot. Yea, gonna be different not playin to our east but we are lookin forward to seeing some new teams.  We already play those guys in basketball and baseball. We will see ya then. Im ready!

big E

I got a purple shirt just for it bud.

Cheek

Quote from: big E on August 16, 2014, 06:15:02 pm
Worm I'll see yall on the 25th.gonna miss yall in the conference.

I bet you are going to miss us!  I can't think of anyone else who would bring you a Craig's BBQ  sandwich when we play. By the way, we are having trouble with our irrigation system so bring your Stillson when you come.

big E

bigworm

Ventman

I think we started to early big but it's not long now.

bigworm

HorseFeathers

Carlisle by 14 :D.....Depends on Bison Youth stepping it up....and they are at Home. Not sold on England just yet, but a win here would do it for me....

bigworm

Quote from: HF on August 18, 2014, 10:54:52 pm
Carlisle by 14 :D.....Depends on Bison Youth stepping it up....and they are at Home. Not sold on England just yet, but a win here would do it for me....

are you tellin me that we didnt impress you with that awesome display from us at your place in the playoffs last year, HF?  ;) respect is earned. Not given. I wouldnt expect anything different. But the plan is to sell you. Im sure them bizen are plannin on the same thing. Wont be much longer and we will all know.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bigworm on August 18, 2014, 11:34:36 pm
Quote from: HF on August 18, 2014, 10:54:52 pm

are you tellin me that we didnt impress you with that awesome display from us at your place in the playoffs last year, HF?  ;) respect is earned. Not given. I wouldnt expect anything different. But the plan is to sell you. Im sure them bizen are plannin on the same thing. Wont be much longer and we will all know.

Haha...yep that's what I'm a saying :D

I think England CAN win this game, I just don't know if they Will.

littleman

BigLion10

lionfan59

I tell ya more once I see England Monday night in their jamboree.  From the little that I have seen England is fast as always.  There are a few kids that are just natural leaders and the other kids seem to be following in behind them.  Like I said once I see them play Monday, Ill be able to tell ya more.  But with that being said, Im going to pick my Lions, cuz well hints the name.  I do know this though.  England Beats Carlisle, watch out the rest of the conference cuz them boys are going to be on fire. 

BigLion10

keohog

BigLion10

lionfan59

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P is all I have to say to Hootens......I got them Lions on the winning side of this one.

lionfan59

Did everyone forget today is a Friday???? Your not supposed to work on Friday.....your supposed to be on the internet talking smack........officially a week away not folkssss......Heard the Lions have the Sauce picked out for them Bison Steak they are going to eat next Friday....

big E

Im goin to play golf last friday I will get to play until march.

lionfan59

Quote from: big E on August 29, 2014, 11:50:36 am
Im goin to play golf last friday I will get to play until march.
NICE....where ya playing at today?

big E

big E

Shot 1 over 72.But won 14 dollars .

bigworm

Quote from: big E on August 29, 2014, 06:09:52 pm
Shot 1 over 72.But won 14 dollars .

did yall just play 9 holes?   ;D

bigworm

What the crap!? Less than a week away and noone wants to talk any smack! I dont get it.

BigLion10

big E

big E

And this board has been real quiet all weekend .

big E

Game week boys who wants it more?

Jug head

Bison by 2 34-32 on 24 yard field goal with seconds left.

keohog

Quote from: Jug head on September 01, 2014, 05:06:32 pm
Bison by 2 34-32 on 24 yard field goal with seconds left.
Jug head been hittin the jug. Lol

BigLion10

big E

Jug head

Come on guys, the new exchange student from Spain looks pretty good kicking the ball from 30 and in.

bigworm

Quote from: Jug head on September 01, 2014, 08:44:32 pm
Come on guys, the new exchange student from Spain looks pretty good kicking the ball from 30 and in.

Got to get to 30 yards first, jug! Lol. Just kidn buddy. Gonna be a good game. Im sure them hogmollies will be tuff to stop.

Jug head

Ya looking forward to a good game. It's awesome to have a kid playing on Fridays til you remember how old you done got.

bigworm

Quote from: Jug head on September 01, 2014, 09:18:48 pm
Ya looking forward to a good game. It's awesome to have a kid playing on Fridays til you remember how old you done got.

man, we could still dominate up at the church if we wanted to!!

3 days men!

cuz

England will take this one, too much for Carlisle with a new coach and loss of so many players................

lionfan59

Looking good for the Lions to take the Win this Friday Night, However it is Carlisle, and they should be up for this game.  Lions put their heads down and play some football and the game is yours!!!!!!!!!

bigworm

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 02, 2014, 08:42:42 am
Looking good for the Lions to take the Win this Friday Night, However it is Carlisle, and they should be up for this game.  Lions put their heads down and play some football and the game is yours!!!!!!!!!

carlisle is carlisle. they aren't used to losing and i'm sure they don't plan on it friday night. we will have to play really really well to beat them. D gonna have to bring the pain or them hogs up front will just walk through us like a hot knife through warm butter. but!!, i believe that our boys are ready to get it done. don't remember a better atmosphere or kids having bought in as well as they have this year. it's getting close boys!!

keohog

I don't see Carlisle's secondary being able to keep up with our receivers , it could get ugly quick . But I could be wrong .

Jug head

Think it's going to be close, but think the bison has the line to move the ball and keep them lions off the field. Bison football ground and pound.

Ventman

Gotta keep that Lion O on the side line and ground and pound to win.

lionfan59

Quote from: Ventman on September 02, 2014, 07:08:15 pm
Gotta keep that Lion O on the side line and ground and pound to win.

key factor is that we can score quick, so that will play into it as well.  One thing for sure, I do believe that this is going to be one of the more exciting games of the series, that's for sure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas