• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6AA in 2014

Started by jags to the rock, June 15, 2014, 12:14:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

Hazen has a major battle ahead of them if they are going to win the 6AA

echo5whiskey

August 24, 2014, 12:49:42 pm #301 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:53:53 pm by echo5whiskey
One thing is for sure, if Hazen doesn't win the 6AA there will be plenty of excuses made why they didn't. And everyone knows the old saying about excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cav2012

Ain't worried about nothing. The only question is do we win by 30 or 40

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cav2012 on August 24, 2014, 01:43:05 pm
Ain't worried about nothing. The only question is do we win by 30 or 40

The score versus Marvell is irrelevant.

Tigerdad2

big E

Last year is over get over it we have.

RiverEagle079

You no how des arc feels when they won't stop

RiverEagle079

Who does des arc scrimmage tomorrow pick

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 25, 2014, 12:35:34 pm
Who does des arc scrimmage tomorrow pick

I think it's river view.

RiverEagle079

Lions84

This should be the Scrapper-Hornets Year.

lionfan59

Watch out now Bison, them Lions are coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your ready for a much improved team, with speed.....speed...oh how they got speed.......Key on 1, not a problem, because them other boys are going to be right behind him with their speed as well......  Oh its going to be an exciting game for sure.........If the Lions pull this off the rest of the 6aa

bigworm

Quote from: lionfan59 on August 28, 2014, 12:16:39 pm
Watch out now Bison, them Lions are coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your ready for a much improved team, with speed.....speed...oh how they got speed.......Key on 1, not a problem, because them other boys are going to be right behind him with their speed as well......  Oh its going to be an exciting game for sure.........If the Lions pull this off the rest of the 6aa

we aren't in the 6AA anymore. we are in the 5AA. Hazen is the team to beat in the 6AA. even if we were still i the 6AA, hazen would be the team to beat. they are loaded this year. i just dont see anyone beating them until maybe playoff time. but you gotta play the games. the bizen will still be tuff. down? yes. but they will still be tuff with all those big linemen.

lionfan59

that right worm!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the correction!!!!!!!!!! (shhhhsss don't tell no one))))))))

hornetfever

Wish England was still in the 6AA!!! Always loved beating England and all there speed.  ::) ::) ::)
England just wont hit anybody. I will take England against the Bison in a pillow fight. 28-20
We have our hands full with Earl but we will be tuff. I was really surprised at the Carlisle scrimmage, I knew they would be down but not that much. I'm sure we will get there best though come October.

Cheek

Quote from: hornetfever on August 28, 2014, 04:49:09 pm
Wish England was still in the 6AA!!! Always loved beating England and all there speed.  ::) ::) ::)
England just wont hit anybody. I will take England against the Bison in a pillow fight. 28-20
We have our hands full with Earl but we will be tuff. I was really surprised at the Carlisle scrimmage, I knew they would be down but not that much. I'm sure we will get there best though come October.

Okay Richard.

Ventman

Quote from: Cheek on August 28, 2014, 09:14:56 pm
Quote from: hornetfever on August 28, 2014, 04:49:09 pm

Okay Richard.

I agree all this talent the scrappers have  they need to prove something in the playoffs, then they can talk.

bigworm

They love to talk. They better enjoy the next 2 years. After that everyone in the state will punish them.

Ventman

Quote from: bigworm on August 28, 2014, 09:25:14 pm
They love to talk. They better enjoy the next 2 years. After that everyone in the state will punish them.
Funny!

hornetfever

We will see what is funny on October 10th! As for England you know you don't want any. Have fun in the cupcake conference. I have a great name for the Carlisle/England game the "Cup Cake Bowl" LOL. Just having fun guys don't be so sensitive. LOL

Lions84

bigworm

me too hornet. i aint takin it personal. yall kick our butt every year, but things are about to change. i think yall will win the 6 this year. i also think yall have the players to play with JC in the rock if the bracket don't put you on the same side. that's assuming JC makes it there. I don't see any reason they wouldn't. cup cake bowl............thats a good one.

Ventman

August 29, 2014, 10:57:38 am #322 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:01:36 am by Ventman
Quote from: hornetfever on August 28, 2014, 10:46:16 pm
We will see what is funny on October 10th! As for England you know you don't want any. Have fun in the cupcake conference. I have a great name for the Carlisle/England game the "Cup Cake Bowl" LOL. Just having fun guys don't be so sensitive. LOL
I will be there Hornet and I know those scrapper- hornets are wanting revenge from last year. See ya on the 10th.

lionfan59

Oh its more than just speed this year Vent....It s a lil smash mouth, hard hitting that is coming along with that speed.  No more teddy bear hugs for us

RiverEagle079

I didnt know lions could give bear hugs

Ventman

Quote from: lionfan59 on August 29, 2014, 11:43:48 am
Oh its more than just speed this year Vent....It s a lil smash mouth, hard hitting that is coming along with that speed.  No more teddy bear hugs for us
what are you talking about bro?

big E

Sounds like he dont wont to hug you anymore ventman.

Lions84

Why didn't you all play 8/29/14 this year.

big E

Lions84

I was told they did the same thing last year. But why the change.

mcnewfamily

was looking at the schedule and all the games mccrory has starts at 7. know when we was 3aa it was because salam and them had so far to travel but why is it that way in the 6aa.

jbtiger73

its been like that since we (Brinkley) joined 2 years ago. but more schools are doing it now, due to not making more later trips home. plus It helps those Friday night scoreboard shows, and newspapers get more and better info in Saturday's paper, instead of having to wait till Sunday. but for someone that maybe getting off work and trying to get to a game, sometimes that 7:30 start doesn't seem too bad.

mcnewfamily

I do like being able too see all the scores early. I thought we were the only ones doing that when we was 3aa. glad to be back in the 6aa. lot closer to home.

big E

It was my understanding that the AD's come up with a that.

Cheek

Did someone say cupcakes, I love cupcakes!  I do not know what you have aganist England, but who cares.  I will also go on record and say England will have a better record than Hazen this year in football.  I guess we can also add boys and girls basketball, boys baseball and boys and girls track.  So I guess this only leaves girls softball, so congrats on your one sport.  Go Hazen

big E

Ohhh cheek done called you scrapper hornets out.I think yall should make a bet and the loser has to wear the other teams cheerleading outfit.

Cheek

Quote from: big E on September 03, 2014, 06:33:26 pm
Ohhh cheek done called you scrapper hornets out.I think yall should make a bet and the loser has to wear the other teams cheerleading outfit.

That would be one big a$& uniform if I lost.

purpleswag

Quote from: Cheek on September 03, 2014, 04:32:11 pm

Did someone say cupcakes, I love cupcakes!  I do not know what you have aganist England, but who cares.  I will also go on record and say England will have a better record than Hazen this year in football.  I guess we can also add boys and girls basketball, boys baseball and boys and girls track.  So I guess this only leaves girls softball, so congrats on your one sport.  Go Hazen

Easier conference=better record. Keep boasting but don't let you team trip over that tail between your legs

purplehajj

Cheek you sir might be a moron! Let's do a little backtracking!
2010 Hazen beats England!
2011 Hazen beats England!!
2012 Hazen beats England!!!
2013 Hazen beats England!!!!
So you see in the last four years Hazen has mopped the floor with your little lions! Too bad we can't make that five in a row so until you beat us in football go worry about Carlisle don't run down Hazen if you haven't beat us in the last four years and you sure can't do it this year!

Cheek

Quote from: purplehajj on September 03, 2014, 08:47:59 pm
So you see in the last four years Hazen has mopped the floor with your little lions! Too bad we can't make that five in a row so until you beat us in football go worry about Carlisle don't run down Hazen if you haven't beat us in the last four years and you sure can't do it this ye
[/quot

I think it is 2014.  New year, new era.   If you will check, one of your clones started this by posting trash about England.  I am aware Hazen has a really good team on paper this year..   I expected them to compete for the State Title the past few years, but they did not finish.   I hope you are successful this year, because it is all down hill after that.

Lions84

Those Scrapper-Hornets been pretty Scrappy when it comes to England.

Cheek

Quote from: Lions84 on September 04, 2014, 12:53:05 pm
Those Scrapper-Hornets been pretty Scrappy when it comes to England.
[/quot

Yes,  like us and Clarendon.

big E

Dont you just love smack talk kinda gets the blood flowing.

purplehajj

Hazen will still be good next year still going to return quite a few from this years team that will start and that played there sophomore year!

hornetfever

The point is that beating Carlisle and playing in a weak conference does not mean your a good team. I will go on record and say Hazen would beat England by 4 or 5 TD's this year. Don't tear down the goal posts when you beat a weak Bison team. Hope we meet in the playoffs. Cup Cake Bowl Champs!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hornetfever on September 04, 2014, 05:02:51 pm
The point is that beating Carlisle and playing in a weak conference does not mean your a good team. I will go on record and say Hazen would beat England by 4 or 5 TD's this year. Don't tear down the goal posts when you beat a weak Bison team. Hope we meet in the playoffs. Cup Cake Bowl Champs!

England wins more games in the playoffs though :D

***and No I'm not willing to bet about it either haha

cuz

So you see in the last four years Hazen has mopped the floor with your little lions! Too bad we can't make that five in a row so until you beat us in football go worry about Carlisle don't run down Hazen if you haven't beat us in the last four years and you sure can't do it this year!
Lighten up there bud, Hazen doesn't have anything to brag about. So you beat England, haven't they went through about two coaches in that time span. You played to decent teams last year and lost to both one of them twice.
2013-09-05 Rose Bud  W, 46 - 13       
2013-09-13 at McCrory  W, 22 - 0       
2013-09-20 at East Poinsett County  L, 24 - 40       
2013-09-27 at Marvell  W, 51 - 6       
2013-10-04 at Brinkley  W, 53 - 6       
2013-10-11 Clarendon  W, 73 - 0       
2013-10-18 Carlisle  L, 12 - 40       
2013-10-25 Palestine-Wheatley  W, 44 - 14       
2013-11-01 England  W, 53 - 14       
2013-11-08 at Des Arc  L, 0 - 8       
2013-11-15 Cutter Morning Star  W, 58 - 14       
2013-11-22 at East Poinsett County  L, 14 - 34       

2013 Totals:
Record: 8-4-0
Conf Record: 5-2-0
Home: 5-1-0
Away: 3-3-0

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on September 04, 2014, 08:19:56 pm
Lighten up there bud, Hazen doesn't have anything to brag about. So you beat England, haven't they went through about two coaches in that time span. You played to decent teams last year and lost to both one of them twice.
2013-09-05 Rose Bud  W, 46 - 13       
2013-09-13 at McCrory  W, 22 - 0       
2013-09-20 at East Poinsett County  L, 24 - 40       
2013-09-27 at Marvell  W, 51 - 6       
2013-10-04 at Brinkley  W, 53 - 6       
2013-10-11 Clarendon  W, 73 - 0       
2013-10-18 Carlisle  L, 12 - 40       
2013-10-25 Palestine-Wheatley  W, 44 - 14       
2013-11-01 England  W, 53 - 14       
2013-11-08 at Des Arc  L, 0 - 8       
2013-11-15 Cutter Morning Star  W, 58 - 14       
2013-11-22 at East Poinsett County  L, 14 - 34       

2013 Totals:
Record: 8-4-0
Conf Record: 5-2-0
Home: 5-1-0
Away: 3-3-0

Looks like 3 descent teams they lost too last year.

cuz

I stand corrected Pick, thanks.....

purplehajj

I understand your point we did lose three games last year to decent teams and seem to choke but my point is we have not lost to England!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas