• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory Football

Started by Rip Rope, April 24, 2014, 06:02:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rip Rope

big E

My guess would be a pretty good team.

Rip Rope

They'll be returning a lot. Losing a big man on the line, rb/wr, and think that's about it. Really good skill kids there. If they can come up with a line that'll block, they'll be pretty good.

HorseFeathers

Might be between McCrory and Hazen for the 6-2A title this year...

big E

I would say at this point thats the two frontrunners.

Elvis

Being in the same conference as McCrory for years this is a pretty good group of kids. I think this soph group in Jr high only lost 1 game in 3 years. They played well as soph, and should be hard to handle.

mcnewfamily

if we don't lose any kids due to grades then we will be tough to beat, but we have a few knuckle heads that don't put the books first. will have to wait and c.

Donnie Jamon

Good group of soph's. Will be tough when they get seniors if all play

Lions84

Jags will be salty again this fall .

Elvis

Yeah heard they will lose 2-3 kids because of grades :'(

mcnewfamily

im for sure hearing of one. it's a shame too the kid has talenet to. big ol/dl. the kid don't care no more than that about his schooling. mccrory will be salty though with great skill players the only problem they will have will be disicipline. you lean on a couple of them and they will crack on the pressure and start mouthing and wanting to fight. going on a limb and say we will have one kid at least get kicked out of two if not three games, and that will hurt us.

Lions84

Best of luck to you then ! Those kids need to grow up!

R. A.™

how are the Jags looking this preseason? Numbers?

#72 Bearden Bear

anyone know why they didn't want to play us in week 9? I heard we asked them because Norphlet players went to Smackover and that left us with an open date.

mcnewfamily

first I've heard of that bear. don't really know though. other than mybe carlisile is week ten I think.  ra looking like 25 I think.

Beard_4_Life

Bear I guess they didn't want to get beat

Cowkilr13

Can someone tell me who McCrory junior high plays week 1. Thanks in advance.

BrianfromCarlisle

ISU7

Quote from: Lions84 on May 28, 2014, 10:18:04 am
Best of luck to you then ! Those kids need to grow up!
Isn't that what kids do, Grow Up...lol ;D

big E

mcnewfamily

mccrory plays Hoxie tonight. can't wait till game time.

FD4

Jags got some work to do.  I's sure Coach K was moving some guys around to see what works and what doesn't work.  All would say is just keep doing what you do best.

big E

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas