• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Bell likely gone

Started by Donnie Jamon, April 01, 2014, 12:41:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

Jamerio Bell is transferring to NLR from his Twitter that he already deleted

MomaLion

AirWarren

big E

He has to move to play guess he dont like winning championships.

KOJACK

I hate that. Junction will fill that hole and move on...hopefully he can be successful in NLR. It's a long ways away from Junction City in more ways than distance.

Dragon I

I was told it probably wasn't going to happen.  It sounds like there is still a chance, but not much.

Lions84

dragon_fan97

bdubyab60

Even if he leaves, which he posted and later took down. IMO doesnt knock JC down as much as some think. Dancy is the main piece and they have back ups for him as well.

dragon_fan97

If he leaves we're ruined the dynasty wil fall.

dragon_fan97

If you look on the bright side we will prolly get another recruit from Louisiana

THA TRUTH

Bell is a bigger hole to fill on the court than the football field seeing as to how last years state game ended not saying he doesn't make them better though

The_Devil_Himself

KOJACK

Quote from: dragon_fan97 on April 01, 2014, 11:48:58 am
0% chance of this. You guys have a top notch team...with or without him. One word...Dancy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: KOJACK on April 01, 2014, 09:27:01 pm
Quote from: dragon_fan97 on April 01, 2014, 11:48:58 am
0% chance of this. You guys have a top notch team...with or without him. One word...Dancy

we really need a sarcasm button on here....

bdubyab60

News is actually a couple days old Devil. On hog like they were talking about it last week and another thread was even mentioned it during the season.

But it would make a good one that's for sure.

The_Devil_Himself

I saw the other threads after posting that. We'll see how it plays out.

bdubyab60

With this school choice and the way kids transfer these days you never can tell. I got the feeling this isn't the last one we will here of before next season starts.

EPC has already had 3 move in. Two of them last year and one moved in this February.

Lions84

Move in's are good some times and sometimes not.  We had one in 82 that pushed us to the state tourney in Basketball.  His dad was an State Ag Agent.

cuz

Quote from: bdubyab60 on April 01, 2014, 11:45:12 am
Even if he leaves, which he posted and later took down. IMO doesnt knock JC down as much as some think. Dancy is the main piece and they have back ups for him as well.
;) ;)

Donnie Jamon

People keep saying Dancy but everytime I watch JC I keep telling myself that the Armstrong kid is the best player on the field

thabeast428

April 16, 2014, 12:09:09 pm #21 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:11:52 pm by thabeast428
I am from jc and on defense Armstrong is by far the best and maybe over all bc he can run the ball as well. Dancy is a better running back though he only plays offense. And as far as Bell goes he can be replaced but at the same time he is good enough that it may hurt JC on the court but i dnt think it'll matter much on the football field. IMO... but I hate to see anyone leave if he leaves I wish the best for him

Lions84

JC will just go down to LA and get another one.

MomaLion

thabeast428

Yall r crazy but just as long as yall know.... lol

purplehajj

Why is everyone hating on Jc! Oh wait they have a winning program with talent and great coaching!

bleudog

April 22, 2014, 04:58:43 pm #26 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:58:12 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Lions84 on April 21, 2014, 12:04:12 pm

Quote from: thabeast428 on April 22, 2014, 10:34:04 am

Hey beast, I always thought LA was Lower Arkansas. 8)

MomaLion

Quote from: bleudog on April 22, 2014, 04:58:43 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on April 21, 2014, 12:04:12 pm

Quote from: thabeast428 on April 22, 2014, 10:34:04 am

Hey beast, I always thought LA was Lower Arkansas. 8)
It might as well be  ;D ...no hate.

thabeast428

It is lol just ask Trey Johnson in his song about La he was talking about lower Arkansas. Oh yea found out Bell isn't going anywhere.

bleudog

April 23, 2014, 07:29:26 am #29 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 07:34:59 am by bleudog
Quote from: thabeast428 on April 23, 2014, 03:28:11 am
It is lol just ask Trey Johnson in his song about La he was talking about lower Arkansas. Oh yea found out Bell isn't going anywhere.

Ol' Trey is going to be in LA this weekend.  Playing Marilyn's in El Doradeaux. ;D 

http://www.treyjohnsonmusic.net/shows

I'll miss that one though.  I figure to be at the Municipal Auditorium Saturday night, if I survive Relay for Life Friday.

And don't try to tell folks Bell is staying.  That's not what FF folks want to hear.  Too many on FF aren't worried about facts; they would rather post half truths and lies. ::)

KOJACK

Yea man...Trey is a LA guy... P-Town to be exact.

MomaLion

Quote from: bleudog on April 23, 2014, 07:29:26 am

Ol' Trey is going to be in LA this weekend.  Playing Marilyn's in El Doradeaux. ;D 

http://www.treyjohnsonmusic.net/shows

I'll miss that one though.  I figure to be at the Municipal Auditorium Saturday night, if I survive Relay for Life Friday.

And don't try to tell folks Bell is staying.  That's not what FF folks want to hear.  Too many on FF aren't worried about facts; they would rather post half truths and lies. ::)
I hope he does stay.  It shows loyalty to the team that built him  :)

bleudog

I'm encouraged that after their senior years AT JUNCTION CITY, both Bell and Dancy could end up as I-20 Bulldogs. ;D

CLICK HERE

cav2012

As long as they don't come to Fayetteville. I would be fine with burning off south Arkansas. Its a crap hole anyways

THA TRUTH

The ignorance of some people for no reason is astonishing

HorseFeathers

truth that's just northwest arkansas arrogance.

bleudog

June 28, 2014, 01:57:33 pm #36 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:01:37 pm by bleudog
Quote from: cav2012 on June 28, 2014, 11:49:08 am
As long as they don't come to Fayetteville. I would be fine with burning off south Arkansas. Its a crap hole anyways

Well, your designated savior, Beleima (spl?), has already issued an invitation to young Mr. Bell to jump on the flagship.  If the third/fourth highest rated Arkansas football player from the class of 2015 chooses to sign elsewhere, it will probably be another SEC school or a school that will allow him to play both football and basketball.  I don't think either the basketball or football coach at the flagship has established a strong enough program at this point to take a risk on a two-way.

ricepig

Quote from: bleudog on June 28, 2014, 01:57:33 pm

Well, your designated savior, Beleima (spl?), has already issued an invitation to young Mr. Bell to jump on the flagship.  If the third/fourth highest rated Arkansas football player from the class of 2015 chooses to sign elsewhere, it will probably be another SEC school or a school that will allow him to play both football and basketball.  I don't think either the basketball or football coach at the flagship has established a strong enough program at this point to take a risk on a two-way.

You can't spell his name, yet can always manage to find any article showing less than favorable light on the "flagship" university? Risk on a two-way, there is no risk, Bell will be a football player in college.

bleudog

June 28, 2014, 05:08:12 pm #38 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:13:56 pm by bleudog
Dang, I didn't realize being honest adout my lack of spelling talent would warrant a response. I'm a firm believer in spellcheck but I didn't think HCBB's name would show up.

And I've got nothing against Arkansas. It's just SOME of their fans are of the holier-than-thou variety and remind me of LSWho fans.

I agree Bell will play football at the next level, but until the LOI is signed, there is a question of where and if he will also play basketball. Nothing but best wishes for the young man whatever way he goes.

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong in this one. Heavy rain came thru and we're waiting for Entergy to do their thing to bring use back to the 21st century. I get the hand-me-down phone in my family and, like me, my phone is only semi-smart. :-) 

ricepig

Quote from: bleudog on June 28, 2014, 05:08:12 pm
Dang, I didn't realize being honest adout my lack of spelling talent would warrant a response. I'm a firm believer in spellcheck but I didn't think HCBB's name would show up.

And I've got nothing against Arkansas. It's just SOME of their holier-than-thou fans remind me of LSWho fans.

I agree Bell will play football at the next level, but until the LOI is signed, there is a question of where and if he will also play basketball. Nothing but best wishes for the young man whatever way he goes.

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong in this one. Heavy rain came thru and we're waiting for Entergy to do their thing to bring use back to the 21st century. I get the hand-me-down phone in my family and, like me, my phone is only semi-smart. :-)

Just keeping you in line Blue, and I don't really think there is any doubt, but if it gives you some false hope, dream on.....

bleudog

Quote from: ricepig on June 28, 2014, 05:33:19 pm

And I've got nothing against Arkansas. It's just SOME of their fans are of the holier-than-thou variety and remind me of LSWho fans.

Just keeping you in line Blue, and I don't really think there is any doubt, but if it gives you some false hope, dream on.....

There's that corn dog aroma. ;)

ricepig

Quote from: bleudog on June 29, 2014, 01:27:28 pm
Quote from: ricepig on June 28, 2014, 05:33:19 pm

There's that corn dog aroma. ;)

Well, the aroma is putrid, I understand.......

Elvis

He better take that division 1 football scholarship. He is not even close to being a division 1 basketball player. Maybe one of the in state schools. Shouldn't be a issue of what he chooses unless grades play a factory.

crmorrow24

God's country down here BOY!!!!!!!!  Come on down here talkin that smack and you'll leave limping.

cav2012

THA TRUTH

I havent seen anyone mention Mississippi

DragonBorn

bleudog

August 18, 2014, 07:04:49 am #47 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:45:36 am by bleudog
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on April 01, 2014, 12:41:49 am
Jamerio Bell is transferring to NLR from his Twitter that he already deleted

Hey DJ your thread was a little premature, EDNT pre-season article on Bell and it's pretty clear he'll wrap up his high school career as a Dragon:  CLICK HERE

MomaLion

I love how one sided that article is lol. I'm sure he was a total gentleman until he got caught  ::)

Dragon I

I don't see where it says that he was, but I will read it again in case I missed that part.  In fact, I would bet he was running his mouth the whole time.  It still doesn't change the situation that he was retaliating to being pushed and he was the one that got caught.  He didn't punch the kid, and the AAA knows that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas