• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle Bulldogs

Started by Pit Bull, March 08, 2014, 07:40:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis

According to Hootens this are suppose to be the winners of 2 3A & 2 6A. This would be a great opening game to go ,and watch.

Pit Bull

July 30, 2014, 02:59:54 pm #51 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:08:39 pm by Pit Bull
I agree definitely the 2A game to watch, but it's really hard to tell from Hootens on who will be coming back and their impact, skilled players and seasoned linemen. Power or speed, what's the strategy. I'll tell you that I'm proud of what the Bulldogs accomplished in 3A because if you look at sheer school and district size of our opponents that we faced over the last few years, size wise we held our own against much larger opponents... This year we aren't looking ahead on anyone, one game at a time...

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Pit Bull on July 10, 2014, 12:48:48 pm
Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on July 08, 2014, 10:46:19 pm
Quote from: Pit Bull on June 26, 2014, 07:01:48 pm
Quote from: Bodyguard on June 26, 2014, 07:09:18 am
Dogs should be Hard Chargers this season, Coleman should have the capability and tools to get er done this year....

Go Dogs..

What you said.

I heard that the Bulldogs looked pretty good a few weeks ago in 7 on 7 against West Helena...  The Doggs took the Cougars in the best of 3 with a freshman QB but a lot of speed to burn....

Why didn't Earle show up to play EPC?  Any reason by that?

Ventman

Quote from: Pit Bull on July 30, 2014, 01:01:59 pm
Earle kicks off 2014 against Hazen, what do we know about Hazen and how do we think this will end?
Hazen has some good speed and some big guys on their lines. They should be salty.

Donnie Jamon

The problem with Hazen isn't about talent for sure.  They have 3 pretty good running backs and a good offensive line..  Depth and endurance is their only weakness if they have one.  Battled some injuries late in the season so if they can stay healthy they will give some teams fits.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 30, 2014, 04:26:38 pm
Dogs should be Hard Chargers this season, Coleman should have the capability and tools to get er done this year....

Go Dogs..

What you said.

I heard that the Bulldogs looked pretty good a few weeks ago in 7 on 7 against West Helena...  The Doggs took the Cougars in the best of 3 with a freshman QB but a lot of speed to burn....

If youre referring to Truman 7 on 7 I heard most of the kids were gone to AAU Nationals so they skipped that one but I think they were going to play against more than EPC, regardless they are back in the saddle now though, sure they can set something up...

Dogg

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 30, 2014, 04:26:38 pm

Go Dogs..

What you said.

AAU Nationals that's why

Donnie Jamon

yeah ok..  EPC had 4 kids at church camp and still played.. Your kids don't get better skipping games..  just saying

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 01, 2014, 09:30:01 am
yeah ok..  EPC had 4 kids at church camp and still played.. Your kids don't get better skipping games..  just saying

Man we don't care about no darn 7 on 7, boi yall got 4 qrts of 11 on 11 headed your way hitting hard like a Union Pacific freight train, Bulldogs don't get better in 7 on 7, Doggs get better in Bloody Alley! Just Saying DJ...

Dragon I

Pit Bull

Quote from: Dragon I on August 01, 2014, 10:55:12 am
Huh?

Bloody Alley... You know, 2 dummies, lay on your back, one ball carrier, one defensive hitter, whisle blows get up make contact, clack clack....

Dragon I

This statement, I can comprehend.  The last one, not so much.  Thank you for using English this time.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Dragon I on August 01, 2014, 02:15:23 pm
This statement, I can comprehend.  The last one, not so much.  Thank you for using English this time.

It's a trash talking board, the Queen's English is not a necessity here... Besides if you couldn't underrstand what I said earlier then you're probably a lil bit slow Dragon Boi....

Dragon I

Not quite, my internet acquaintance.  Rather, if you can comprehend what was posted, you probably wore a helmet on the bus ride to school. 

Dogg

Earle had 14 to play in the AAU Nationals both Qb's and every skill pos. player except 1. Basketball is priority in Earle 7 state titles to back that up.
You're exactly right they don't get better skipping games, that's why they played in the nationals

Bodyguard

Skipping games? When did 7 on 7 become that important, everyone knows that AAU dominates these kids summer.

Donnie Jamon

They played all the other games with 8-10 kids so why not play this one..  Heck you even had kids sharing shoes and helmets.  So why was it a problem during the EPC game.  Also our 1st 2 qb's was at church camp and we used a 9th grader..  Guess we don't have as many excuses as y'all do..  14 kids from the same school playing AAU?  Really?  Have never heard of that ever.  Most schools have prob 3 or 4.  Our team played once BCI and it was the high school team but we still only had 7 or 8 players.. Congrats to that..

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 01, 2014, 10:47:57 am

Man we don't care about no darn 7 on 7, boi yall got 4 qrts of 11 on 11 headed your way hitting hard like a Union Pacific freight train, Bulldogs don't get better in 7 on 7, Doggs get better in Bloody Alley! Just Saying DJ...

Rivercrest says hi!

Dogg

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 02, 2014, 01:38:27 pm
They played all the other games with 8-10 kids so why not play this one..  Heck you even had kids sharing shoes and helmets.  So why was it a problem during the EPC game.  Also our 1st 2 qb's was at church camp and we used a 9th grader..  Guess we don't have as many excuses as y'all do..  14 kids from the same school playing AAU?  Really?  Have never heard of that ever.  Most schools have prob 3 or 4.  Our team played once BCI and it was the high school team but we still only had 7 or 8 players.. Congrats to that..
They had more than 8-10 kids show up in the first week,at W.M scales was the only one missing that day but he played the following week in Forrest City and they had more that 8-10 kids. You know very little as it relates to roundball in Earle. The fourteen played on 5 different AAU teams with the starting QB playing for team penny. The last time we came to EPC we beat them with a bunch of 10 graders. I bet Keon and Ked remember because they were your stud receivers.

Donnie Jamon

Scales with with the other qb  Dog.  I was talking about Earle not EPC having 8-10 players

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 02, 2014, 01:39:47 pm

Rivercrest says hi!

*~#?<~?}€| Rivercrest and the #%}#>}{#{ Cotton Patch!!!

Dogg

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 02, 2014, 04:33:04 pm
Scales with with the other qb  Dog.  I was talking about Earle not EPC having 8-10 players
Doesn't really matter what you meant. Earle will play anybody. Ask Lake Hamilton!

ISU7

The Doggs will be there when it counts 10-24-2014...... ;D

ISU7

;D

ISU7

DJ you aint heard nothing yet, wait tell the season starts. Oh yall better check the roster...lol ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 02, 2014, 01:39:47 pm

Rivercrest says hi!
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Proud Buckaroo

Junction backed out of two 7 on 7s because of AAU ball.

Pit Bull

There you go again ISU7 with those mixed messages, thought we had escaped your madness... What's good???

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 04, 2014, 11:37:43 pm
There you go again ISU7 with those mixed messages, thought we had escaped your madness... What's good???
What up Pit you know im unpredictable bro...lol It's all good...... ;D 8)

Bearden_Bear72

Earle is a gritty school meaning tough.  I think they will roll until a defense steps up and I see EPC only one doing that.  Other teams score, but are also scored on easily

Bodyguard

August 07, 2014, 09:13:56 am #80 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 09:21:05 am by Bodyguard
Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 05, 2014, 11:35:28 am
Earle is a gritty school meaning tough.  I think they will roll until a defense steps up and I see EPC only one doing that.  Other teams score, but are also scored on easily

Offense in Earle might be a little questionable but defensively we will be tough...

TBone70

Quote from: Bodyguard on August 07, 2014, 09:13:56 am

Offense in Earle might be a little questionable but defensively we will be tough...
We will soon find out on week 3 game.

ISU7

You talking about in conference play right....... 8) GO!!! COLTS!!!!

ISU7

August 09, 2014, 08:39:01 am #83 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:40:50 am by ISU7
Go Doggs in the 3-2A....

Bodyguard

ISU7, how are the Colts looking?

ISU7

Quote from: Bodyguard on August 09, 2014, 08:45:29 am
ISU7, how are the Colts looking?
Colts should be pretty solid, We have a few more players that will shine that haven't been heard of yet. Speed and size and a very athletic QB. Defense will be pretty stout as usual.... 8)

Pit Bull

Well see those Colts soon enough...

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 11, 2014, 08:53:41 am
Well see those Colts soon enough...
Yep week 2 at the patch.....

nightowl

Wazzup ISU7 i havent seen you since i slap the taste out your mouth { LOL }

Elvis

I really like Earle's non conference schedule. Coming out the gate with at Hazen, at Rivercrest at Highland. Wow doesn't get much tougher than that. They may be the best 0-3 team in the state. If they stay healthy during these games it is going to be bad news for ALL teams in 2 3A conference. Probably be plenty mercy rule games.  ::)

Pit Bull

Since Coach Coleman took over as Head Coach, the Bulldogs have always faced as much top notch competition as we can play...

Dogg

Previous 2 years Junction City, Lake Hamilton, Truman

ISU7

Quote from: nightowl on August 13, 2014, 04:00:40 pm
Wazzup ISU7 i havent seen you since i slap the taste out your mouth { LOL }
Yea and I slap daylight out yo butt that's why your name changed from day owl to night owl...ha Lol Im good bro... 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on August 14, 2014, 07:17:44 pm
Trumann.... ;D ;D ;D

Bodyguard

Quote from: ISU7 on August 14, 2014, 07:50:44 pm
Trumann.... ;D ;D ;D

I mean they are 4A and use to be good back when E. Shelby was a Wildcats...

Bodyguard

You really don't know much about the Bulldogs do you? 2 or 3 kids, dude we've got kids in Earle on AAU Teams that won't even try out for the school team cause they are Street Ballers. 7 on 7 is alright but man we like to bring that "Leather!" It's time for some real football...

Dogg

Trumann.... ;D ;D ;D
we picked them up after the Colts played them the 2 previous yrs  ;D ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on August 15, 2014, 06:08:28 am
Trumann.... ;D ;D ;D
we picked them up after the Colts played them the 2 previous yrs  ;D ;D
Basically they dropped RiverCrest to play Earle... ;D ;D

Dogg

So what you're saying is, if they had not dropped the colts they would still be on the schedule because the colts had no intentions of dropping them.  ;D

Pit Bull

Bulldogs should be pretty strong....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas