• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle Bulldogs

Started by Pit Bull, March 08, 2014, 07:40:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

cuz

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 19, 2014, 11:38:01 pm
Earle is all talk  :)
Careful DJ, those boys had some speed and some big guys on the line, played JC a great game for about a half...... ;)

Pit Bull

No Earle is all about landing helicopters on the football field

Bodyguard

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 20, 2014, 07:45:53 am

Yea welcome to Gladiatorville... Earle is Big, Strong, Mean and Fast.... We will talk about it later...

MomaLion

Is injuring players really something you want to be known for?

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on August 20, 2014, 12:27:54 pm

QuoteNO...not earle... :o

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on August 20, 2014, 12:27:54 pm

Nope, but putting some sport on the opponent is what our defense will do...

MomaLion

It was Earle that broke our QBs hand last year.

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on August 20, 2014, 02:59:36 pm

It's not intentional MomaLion, we just don't play finess ball, our brand is aggressive so if players aren't hitting those weights getting first class strengthening and conditioning with mental toughness, things can happen... Moma y'all might want to hold those key players out of next weeks scrimmage, Bulldogs are pretty ferocious this season on Defense, IJS!!!

Pit Bull

Quote from: cuz on August 20, 2014, 06:57:53 am
Careful DJ, those boys had some speed and some big guys on the line, played JC a great game for about a half...... ;)

After the half, our poor preseason conditioning kicked in down in that Southern Arkansas heat, had that match-up occurred later in the season after all that confusion cleared, not saying we would have won cause JC gets mad props from the E but it might have been a different ball game... Regardless we've learned from our mistakes...

MomaLion

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 20, 2014, 03:39:44 pm

It's not intentional MomaLion, we just don't play finess ball, our brand is aggressive so if players aren't hitting those weights getting first class strengthening and conditioning with mental toughness, things can happen... Moma y'all might want to hold those key players out of next weeks scrimmage, Bulldogs are pretty ferocious this season on Defense, IJS!!!
It's a rough sport, accidents happen. If we have guys blocking properly then those things are less likely to happen.

Pit Bull

I agree, football dominance is established in the trenches, line play means everything....

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: cuz on August 20, 2014, 06:57:53 am

And closer than that in 2012 ;)

big E

Earle has always been big and fast and physical some of there teams used that better than others I think this litter of buldogs is gonna be tuff to handle.

MomaLion

Granted I left before it was over but the only injuries were from Earle. We may not have it all together yet but our guys learned how to hit :)
Not that we ever want injuries, but IJS.

Bodyguard

Junior High against Clarendon 21-0
Senior Hight against Clarendon 24-6

Good showing, both teams still got a lot of work to do...

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on August 26, 2014, 11:40:28 pm

Granted I left before it was over but the only injuries were from Earle. We may not have it all together yet but our guys learned how to hit :)
You should have also learned how to block, tackle, catch and pass! One injury from Earle, jr high kid broke his wrist. Be thankful Coleman understands Thrash is trying to build his program or that half of a scrimmage could have been very ugly. By the way jr. high only starts 1 9th grader.

Pit Bull

Bulldogs looked good on defense and offense.... Button up special Teams and allow QB to get healthy, we should be ready to roll by conference play...

hornetfever

Did your big QB get injured? I read he is 6 4" 220, is he getting any college looks yet? I guess we will find out soon enough. We aren't bad this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on August 27, 2014, 06:48:29 am
Quote from: MomaLion on August 26, 2014, 11:40:28 pm

You should have also learned how to block, tackle, catch and pass! One injury from Earle, jr high kid broke his wrist. Be thankful Coleman understands Thrash is trying to build his program or that half of a scrimmage could have been very ugly. By the way jr. high only starts 1 9th grader.
We had some really good plays including interceptions. Did I think we would  win? Nope...but I was pleased with the improvements...mainly protecting the qb and being willing to hit. It was a real problem last year that led to a lot of injuries. I'm optimistic that Thrash and team are on the right track.
And I highly doubt Earle was taking it easy on us lol..they certainly weren't last year. What I might buy is that they didn't want to reveal a lot with the Hazen folks there watching.

Pit Bull

cuz

Quote from: big E on August 21, 2014, 05:29:03 am
Earle has always been big and fast and physical some of there teams used that better than others I think this litter of buldogs is gonna be tuff to handle.
I agree with big E, Earle will be tuff to handle.................

Dogg

Quote from: hornetfever on August 27, 2014, 05:35:49 pm
Did your big QB get injured? I read he is 6 4" 220, is he getting any college looks yet? I guess we will find out soon enough. We aren't bad this year.
he didn't play nor did 3 of our starting lineman!

Pit Bull

Dog Power should be at full might by week 3...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas