• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4AA Conference Play

Started by rattler06, January 09, 2006, 11:45:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

whats everyone's overall AND conference records so far? lets see how the conference is shapping up...

Magazine records...

AS OF JANUARY 9TH:
Rattlers (11-7) overall
             (3-0) conference
Lady Rattlers (2-14) overall
                     (0-3) conference

wickawhat

Wow when I was in school Magazines girls were really good.

wonderboys

Danville Little Johns 10-4 overall, 3-1 conference (lost to Hackett)
     Lady Little Johns 11-4 overall, 4-0 conference

RATTLER43

Quote from: wickawhat on January 09, 2006, 12:52:40 pm
Wow when I was in school Magazines girls were really good.

Raggio from Class of '04 and Holt from '05 both play in small college. This year's group was spearheaded by 5'10" Stevie Watts who tore ligaments and is done for the season. Point guard Hopkins is still in recovery from acl tear. Shooting guard Sikes cannot play. Forward Smith left team for personal reasons. Basically the entire starting team has been decimated. We may have a lean year or two based upon the last decade(averaged over 20 wins a season with multiple regional championships and runnersup since 1994) but have some young ones on the way. Hope to get back to winning ways. Every school goes through lulls. We are in the midst of one.

unleasheddad

BTW, how is Ashley's knee? She hurt in the Charleston game friday night.  My daughter said it was swollen really bad and turning blue.  Did she tear her ACL?

rattler06

Quote from: unleasheddad on January 09, 2006, 02:50:41 pm
BTW, how is Ashley's knee? She hurt in the Charleston game friday night. My daughter said it was swollen really bad and turning blue. Did she tear her ACL?

she's suppose to go to the doc 2morrow

ColonelReb

rattler06

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on January 09, 2006, 10:12:12 pm
oh my, i hope she's ok

ya that will leave us with 5 players if she's out for any lenght of time

ColonelReb

rattler06

January 11, 2006, 09:25:52 pm #9 Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:36:27 pm by rattler06
conference records

Danville (4-1)
Magazine (3-1)
Hackett ?
Charleston?
Hartford?
Westside?
Lavaca?

anyone know the rest of these?? also.. have they decided where district will be yet???

ColonelReb

rattler06

January 11, 2006, 09:34:36 pm #11 Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:37:32 pm by rattler06
i know Charleston has lost to Magazine, Danville, Charleston, and Hackett... and i think they beat Westside

-Charleston... they didnt lose to themselves.. my mistake.. sry.. haha  :D

ColonelReb

charleston losing to charleston, now that's impressive;)

Chino

Wow how does a charleston loss to charleston which charleston won HMMM.

rattler06

lol... sry wasnt thinkin.. haha ;D

ColonelReb

Chino

Ok man like i said no ones  perfecto

ColonelReb

rattler06

ColonelReb

Chino

rattler06

;D Jesus rocks..... AND loves the 4AA.. haha  :D

rattler06

i think i'm goin 2 try and go for 400 posts 2night.. anyways... WHAT do yall the final standings for our conference will be? i'm beginning to think something like this....

1- Danville
2/3- Magazine ;D
2/3- Hackett
4/5- Charleston
4/5- Hartford
6- Lavaca
7- Westside

Chino

good thinking Danville numbero 1 shyeah

ColonelReb

rattler06

January 11, 2006, 09:49:52 pm #25 Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:52:23 pm by rattler06
Quote from: Live Each Day Like It Was Your Last on January 11, 2006, 09:47:58 pm
good thinking Danville numbero 1 shyeah

i think that if our guys played  ALL  4 quarters like they do the 2nd half.. i would put us up top.. but until they do.. Danville is better

supermario

ColonelReb

supermario

hu...you would agree! (sarcasm)

ColonelReb

you little man lover, why i oughta...i oughta...grrrrrrrr
Quote from: TheLastSamurai on January 11, 2006, 09:52:38 pm
hu...you would agree! (sarcasm)

rattler06

did yall notice that after Charleston lost to Magazine last week and Hackett lost to Hartford.. it's like they vanished  from the boards...

ColonelReb

rattler06

hmm.... wonder why?? GO RATTLERS... lol

rattler06

okay.. did this one on purpose.. happy 400th post to me! kinda cheesy... haha 8)

ColonelReb

atta boy. 400! woot. just wait til you get up into the thousands;)

wonderboys

Sorry Rattler, but Magazine will finish 4th I figure.

Should be something like:

Danvillle/Hackett
Hackett/Danville
Hartford
Magazine
Charleston
Lavaca
Westside

Could be better for Hartford, them and Danville haven't played each other yet. (However, I don't figure they will be Hackett a 2nd time.)

Chino

rattler06

January 12, 2006, 12:46:39 am #38 Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 12:51:40 am by rattler06
Quote from: wonderboys on January 11, 2006, 10:58:59 pm

Danvillle/Hackett
Hackett/Danville
Hartford
Magazine
Charleston
Lavaca
Westside

Could be better for Hartford, them and Danville haven't played each other yet. (However, I don't figure they will be Hackett a 2nd time.)

Hartford already has a conference loss from us @ their place.. the top 4 could really go either way.. Hackett lost to Hartford... Danville lost to Hackett.... Charleston lost to Hackett, Magazine, and Danville.... Magazine has lost to Danville... Hartford has lost to Magazine... it could go either way... my picks remain the same ;D

Chino

true that all i can say is 300

b-ball fan

i think magazine will be 3 and Harford 4

wonderboys

I'll see your 300 and raise you 1055. (it will probably read higher when you check this, but this is #1355.)

ColonelReb

im not far behind!
Quote from: wonderboys on January 12, 2006, 07:50:26 am
I'll see your 300 and raise you 1055. (it will probably read higher when you check this, but this is #1355.)

rattler06

Quote from: rattler06 on January 12, 2006, 12:46:39 am
Quote from: wonderboys on January 11, 2006, 10:58:59 pm

Danvillle/Hackett
Hackett/Danville
Hartford
Magazine
Charleston
Lavaca
Westside

Hartford already has a conference loss from us @ their place.. the top 4 could really go either way.. Hackett lost to Hartford... Danville lost to Hackett.... Charleston lost to Hackett, Magazine, and Danville.... Magazine has lost to Danville... Hartford has lost to Magazine... it could go either way... my picks remain the same ;D

i think its pretty safe to say that no matter what... Danville, Magazine, Hackett, and Hartford WILL be the top four teams..

ColonelReb

and you're saying charleston wont even be close to the top 4?

wonderboys

NOTE: Our regional will be held in Greenland.

rattler06

ColonelReb

January 12, 2006, 05:01:35 pm #47 Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 05:03:45 pm by Electric Boogaloo™
hm. nice. i might have to agree with that

Nash Fan

If Danville beats Hartford at Hartford next Tuesday, they will finish 1 or 2.  Thats just my prediction.

rattler06

Quote from: inyourface on January 12, 2006, 07:40:15 pm
If Danville beats Hartford at Hartford next Tuesday, they will finish 1 or 2. Thats just my prediction.

i agree.. AND Danville will beat Hartford @ Hartford.. Magazine did.. Danville will 2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas