• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BULLDOG REPORT: Semifinal Saturday at State

Started by NEark tigers, March 05, 2016, 08:55:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

There are eight teams left in the 2A State Tournament, and two of those teams are the Earle Bulldogs and Earle Lady Bulldogs. The Bulldogs (31-4), has rolled in this state tournament beating KIPP Delta and Bigelow on their way to the semifinal contest against Junction City. Junction City defeated Eureka Springs and fellow 2A-3 member Cross County.

On the other hand, the Lady Bulldogs have been playing with house money since winning the district tournament two weeks ago. The Lady Bulldogs (24-9) won their first two contest with ease, beating Magnet Cove (64-34), and Foreman (84-53). They will have their biggest test today when they take on England Lady Lions. England defeated Tuckerman and JC Westside in their first two games. If they Lady Bulldogs play the way they should, they will punch their first ever championship ticket.

Girls play at noon, and the Bulldogs follow at 1:30.

thabeast428

So unless Jc can pull a miracle out from somewhere they don't have a chance against Earle huh

mtindian42

Earle is a tough team beast. Jc will need there a game to have a chance. And that's just to have a chance to win lol.

But, it is basketball. Anything can happen!

Head Lion

thabeast428

Yea I'm just surprised we made it this far. Earle has had a tradition of being good in basketball and we have made it to the semis 5 yrs in a row and lost lol or well if we lose today it'll be 5

RedWolf275

Quote from: thabeast428 on March 05, 2016, 09:27:56 am
So unless Jc can pull a miracle out from somewhere they don't have a chance against Earle huh

Looks to me like that's about the way things pan out Beast.

thabeast428

Haha oh well still should be a fun game and loud in the gym

bdubyab60

Jack has a chance but Earle is a heavy favorite. Seeing both teams it's gonna take a pretty darn good effort for JCto beat Earle. They mercy ruled CC each time and well JC had to clutch up at the end to squeak by them or it's an all 2A-3 semis

thabeast428

Does anyone know if this game will be streamed or on radio? I am working so couldn't make it all the way up there

mtindian42

thabeast428

Thanks man, hate I can't be there bc I know the atmosphere is gonna be great

birddawg1986

Dogs will put 25-30 piece on JC. Big boy for JC good but rest ain't running up and down the floor with them DOGS.

thabeast428

U act like we don't already know this lol, when Jc lost Davis that hurt them bc he hustled harder than anyone on that team and was putting points up and gathering rebounds amongst the big men. No excuse bc Earle is just that good. Kinda like Jc in football lol

THA TRUTH

We are just glad that we can say Jc is the best team not from the 2a-3

ISU7

Lady Doggs and Doggs win. Now on to the next one______The 2A State Championship games @ The Summit in Hot Springs (Spa City) Arkansas.!!!!!! Good luck to the Nation.  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas