• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A West @ Quitman

Started by HorseFeathers, February 21, 2016, 08:41:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rackjack74

Boys
Hector 28
Bigelow 18
Half

HorseFeathers

Rackjack74

Boys
Hector 35
Bigelow 27
End of third.

Big Cat Daddy

Rackjack74

Boys
Hector 57
Bigelow 48
Final

razorsharp94

Hector is going to be a tough out for someone in state.

bighurt411

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2016, 05:13:30 pm
Well darn...
I can assume you picked Hector to pull the upset?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bighurt411 on February 27, 2016, 07:18:40 am
I can assume you picked Hector to pull the upset?

<--------look over there and you'll see that your assumption is right

bighurt411

Quote from: HF on February 27, 2016, 08:38:53 am
<--------look over there and you'll see that your assumption is right
We have to play much better tonight against Quitman. I'm sure they want some revenge from last year's Regional final.

HorseFeathers

Rackjack74

Girls Consolation

Hector 51
Conway Christian 56
Final

Rackjack74

Girls Finals
Quitman 17
JC Westside 14
End of first.

Rackjack74

Girls
Quitman 24
JC Westside 29
Half

Rackjack74

Girls
Quitman 30
JC Westside 31
End of third.

Rackjack74

Girls
Quitman 46
JC Westside 36
Final

RATTLER43

What happened in 4th qtr?

Rackjack74

Boys Finals
Eureka Springs 16
Hector 12
End of first.

Rackjack74

Boys
Eureka Springs 25
Hector 27
Half

Rackjack74

Boys
Eureka Springs 38
Hector 41
End of third.

Rackjack74

Boys
Eureka Springs 51
Hector 51
End of regulation.

Rackjack74

Boys
Eureka Springs 57
Hector 61
End of OT
Final

RATTLER43

wiseguy

February 27, 2016, 09:00:21 pm #122 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:02:41 pm by wiseguy
Quote from: Rackjack74 on February 27, 2016, 08:56:21 pm
Boys
Eureka Springs 57
Hector 61
End of OT
Final
sounds like I missed a heck-uva game!  GREAT JOB HECTOR 8)

groundgame

Westside girls only scored 10 points in 2nd half, Quitman's defense was good and westside missed several layups, it was a great game though. Both teams are going to be tough draws.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: RATTLER43 on February 27, 2016, 07:37:33 pm
Quitman's pressure defense held JCW to 7 second half points. Quitman ran off about 4 minutes in the 4th qtr in a four corners stall and pulled away for the win. Great Game!

RATTLER43

Thank you.  I agree. Two good teams.

bighurt411

Quote from: RATTLER43 on February 27, 2016, 07:37:33 pm
Quitman only had one foul called on them in the second half and we had 11 or 12. We couldn't put the ball in the hole the second half either and we had to many turnovers. Their home court advantage was very prominent. I believe the officials were in the team picture following the game lol.......

Mj4465

The same could be said for the first half.  I believe at one time Quitman had 5 fouls to JCWs 0.  The momentum shifted immensely after halftime.  Good night to be a bulldog!

Rackjack74

Quote from: bighurt411 on February 27, 2016, 11:36:53 pm
Quitman only had one foul called on them in the second half and we had 11 or 12. We couldn't put the ball in the hole the second half either and we had to many turnovers. Their home court advantage was very prominent. I believe the officials were in the team picture following the game lol.......

You do realize that around 6 of your so called 11 or 12 were in the last 1:30 and were intentional to try and get back into the game right?  I even question those numbers. I know for a fact that with around 3 min left there was a total foul count of 6 fouls in the second half. Are we seriously gonna blame the officials?  Surely you can come up with something more believable to those who were at the game.  I do realize the folks who weren't there don't know any better but what your blaming your loss on is an insult to your fans and your team.  Let's try that JC scored 5 to Quitman's 16 in the 4th quarter or something more pertinent.  Let's be honest for a second and admit it was a heck of a game that could have went many different ways.  If we're gonna talk scandal then let's talk about last years regional at your place...yes the one where all games were cancelled due to ice except for y'all's. It had to be nice to get a day with no game while everyone else plays back to back. Everyone should have played or no one should have played that day.  Period.  However, you didn't hear us whining about it.

bighurt411

Quote from: Mj4465 on February 27, 2016, 11:48:07 pm
The same could be said for the first half.  I believe at one time Quitman had 5 fouls to JCWs 0.  The momentum shifted immensely after halftime.  Good night to be a bulldog!
The momentum shifted when the officials wanted it to shiff. Technically we were the home team because we were on the top of the bracket, so we should not have had to play on the end toward the student section in the second half. The momentum really shifted on the over and back that wasn't called in the second half. I didn't expect the officiating to be any different than it has been all year, which was terrible.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: bighurt411 on February 28, 2016, 09:32:52 am
The momentum shifted when the officials wanted it to shiff. Technically we were the home team because we were on the top of the bracket, so we should not have had to play on the end toward the student section in the second half. The momentum really shifted on the over and back that wasn't called in the second half. I didn't expect the officiating to be any different than it has been all year, which was terrible.

Stop making excuses, Your unbelievable! Your Girls scored 29 points 1st half and 7 total second half.  Couldn't get the ball from our girls when we ran clock 4th quarter, and your gonna blame the officials. Enough said! :o ???

bighurt411

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on February 28, 2016, 10:28:10 am
Stop making excuses, Your unbelievable! Your Girls scored 29 points 1st half and 7 total second half.  Couldn't get the ball from our girls when we ran clock 4th quarter, and your gonna blame the officials. Enough said! :o ???
Hopefully we will see you guys on a neutral court. No team only commits 1 foul in an entire half. Your girls are a very good team. It's just sad that when two of the best teams in the state play each other the officials have to help decide the game. Your coach is one of the most vocal coaches I have ever seen and he is a good coach. He was very quiet in the second half. Most officials I have seen this year have not been good. Not just in the 2A either. Good luck in the State tournament.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: bighurt411 on February 28, 2016, 12:05:25 pm
Hopefully we will see you guys on a neutral court. No team only commits 1 foul in an entire half. Your girls are a very good team. It's just sad that when two of the best teams in the state play each other the officials have to help decide the game. Your coach is one of the most vocal coaches I have ever seen and he is a good coach. He was very quiet in the second half. Most officials I have seen this year have not been good. Not just in the 2A either. Good luck in the State tournament.
Good Luck.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas