• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Brinkley

Started by Pit Bull, November 22, 2014, 03:13:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

November 22, 2014, 03:13:19 am Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:20:43 am by Pit Bull
I don't know much about the Tigers because they have emerged to the Elite 8 as a Dark Horse with wins over a favored Mount Ida and Woodland.... What's the driving force behind this Tiger? Earle started the night off a little flat against Magnet Cove but soon turn on the jets and then the after burners to step away... Dogs and Tigers, lock up on the Grid....

playmaker04

The driving force behind Brinkley is Jerry Eckwoods grandson. Kid is good. But Earle to talented. Earle 41 brink 24.

nightowl

Earle will mercy rule them. And I will be in the house once again. I love that Fried bologna sandwich wish they had same carryout boxes I would have brought five the the road

Go Bulldogs

bdubyab60

I'll probably attend this one. I want to see the running back from Brinkley everyone is talking about. Plus I missed out in that bologna sammich last time.

playmaker04

Dang it Bdub. Hoping you would come watch the Davis-Rogo show. Wished I had a bologna sandwich!

cuz

]
Not another Putty Cat

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 22, 2014, 01:11:09 pm
Dang it Bdub. Hoping you would come watch the Davis-Rogo show. Wished I had a bologna sandwich!
That sammich was the deciding factor. Lol

Bodyguard

BDub, ask them to Triple Meat that joint, you'll never be the same... Lol...

bdubyab60

Bet dat. Sounds like a winner to me

Pit Bull

November 24, 2014, 09:08:42 am #9 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:35:44 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: playmaker04 on November 22, 2014, 08:04:26 am
The driving force behind Brinkley is Jerry Eckwoods grandson. Kid is good. But Earle to talented. Earle 41 brink 24.

Brinkley has 2 really good running backs, 44 and 6...

littleman

Jb, here's another one for ya my man. Buck by 6.

jbtiger73

heck, im definitely hoping so.

Bodyguard

Competition come, Bulldogs Step up....

big E

I was really impressed a couple weeks ago with the QB at Earle big kid moves well And they have a couple big raw boned kids on the line that are players having seen both teams play should be a good hard hitting game.

bdubyab60

nightowl

Well we having Tiger and Dressing  today and tomorrow night we will blow it out. .watch Earle # 20 hit the running backs hard

big E

Greene will hit back he is a beast.

dragonpride27

Doesnt matter....year is over next week boys....air up them basketballs...bring on hazen!! Neither jc or hazen has legitimate game until lr...want to see if u boys r all youre made to be!...

bulldog2006

Really ??? ??? ??? ??? ???........jc fans are not allow on thread........lol just joking...... But back to earle vs Brinkley. Bulldogs by 30

Ventman

I don't think the Dogs are gonna win by thirty. Those Tigers are pretty stout. Green is a stud!

MomaLion

Earle may win but it won't be by 30.  Where is this game being played?

Ventman

Dogg

Dogs are rolling right now. That 9th grade ab has gotten better each week.
Merritt is running straight down hill and D has gotten nasty!

nightowl

2 hrs 30 minutes from my bologna sandwich while watching the Dogs beat the tigers

ISU7

I think I might roll down to the bologna bowl in Earle...Go Doggs...Get em up Night Owl, Neark Tigers, Pit, Body Guard, and Marion Blue Devils........

nightowl

BIGDOG

Brinkley's season is over!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Earl 52 Brinkley 6

bloodsweattears33

bdubyab60

I didn't make it but got a friend there. 0-0 right now in 2nd

bdubyab60

Earle 6 Brinkley 0 1034 in 2

bdubyab60

nightowl

Earle 22 Brinkley 0 under  2 minute before the half

bdubyab60

Earle 28 Brinkly 0 halftime

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Brinkley is done, they probably laid down when they got down by 2 scores.

The bad thing for Earle is, j.c. is having their "off" game tonight, and its not really off.

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

cuz

JC 48.  DA 0.  4:31.  4th

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuz on November 28, 2014, 08:56:00 pm
JC 48.  DA 0.  4:31.  4th

Cuz...I think you got the wrong thread :D

Donnie Jamon

Me 2. heck so hard getting on so put in the first one lol

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on November 28, 2014, 02:01:33 am
34-0

purpleswag

Quote from: Dogg on November 29, 2014, 07:20:14 am
34-0

She knows nothing about football dogg. Pay her no mind. Now just go and beat JC in the semi's and we may see you in Little Rock!!!!

Lions84

MomaLion

Quote from: purpleswag on November 29, 2014, 12:38:32 pm
Quote from: Dogg on November 29, 2014, 07:20:14 am
34-0

She knows nothing about football dogg. Pay her no mind. Now just go and beat JC in the semi's and we may see you in Little Rock!!!!
Now who knows nothing about football? Lol...I hope that scare with Rison woke y'all up so JC can break your hearts.

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: ISU7 on November 28, 2014, 03:29:09 pm
I think I might roll down to the bologna bowl in Earle...Go Doggs...Get em up Night Owl, Neark Tigers, Pit, Body Guard, and Marion Blue Devils........

It was a pleasure to see you, as always.

Outloud

Hey momalion- in that SCARE Hazen had 3 tds called back and rison had 1 td called back!!( can you do the math?)

Dragon I

Can you comprehend that maybe the reason they scored was the hold?

Outloud

Can you comprehend that nobody cares what you think!! Just made a comment, sorry to ruffle your feathers draggin!!!

Dragon I

I love it when people who don't know football, try to talk football.  They get defensive when they're called on it.

Outloud

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: Outloud on November 30, 2014, 06:42:16 pm
Hey momalion- in that SCARE Hazen had 3 tds called back and rison had 1 td called back!!( can you do the math?)
Yep, you made mistakes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas