• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class 2A recruiting

Started by jbtiger73, November 19, 2014, 09:29:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbtiger73

we all know about Dancy and Bell from JC, and where they're going. who are some others in 2A that have offers or that are committed to schools?

dragondad

I've heard Armstrong from JC may be going to AR-Tech

jbtiger73

they definitely need some big time help at Tech

dragondad

Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 19, 2014, 10:03:59 am

My son attended their three day camp last summer, they've made a ton of improvements to try and draw students and athletes back to attending there.

jbtiger73

they definitely have great facilities and a very nice looking stadium. as most of all of the Arkansas GAC schools.

leedog95

bleudog

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: dragondad on November 19, 2014, 10:14:57 am
Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 19, 2014, 10:03:59 am

My son attended their three day camp last summer, they've made a ton of improvements to try and draw students and athletes back to attending there.
My understanding is that Deron Ricks will be playing there next season.  I know that he is in school at Tech for sure

THA TRUTH

That's a boost on either side of the ball

mr.gametime

Devante Lovett...offensive lineman from strong is committed to Lousina Tech.

2016 Offensive Lineman prospect.. Samuel Williams from Bearden has an offer from (Lousina Monroe).. And is being recruited by many other D1 schools.

leedog95

Are Bell and Dancy from JC or are they Louisiana boys?

dragondad

Wilson

They are from Waskom , Texas. . i got them on lone for a zero turn mower. . Dancy has a 1st cousin that plays for Waskom named June Bug who is also a real good RB. . thought we were gonna get him too but they wanted a years worth of gas for the mower and that was a deal breaker

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wilson on November 19, 2014, 08:14:24 pm
They are from Waskom , Texas. . i got them on lone for a zero turn mower. . Dancy has a 1st cousin that plays for Waskom named June Bug who is also a real good RB. . thought we were gonna get him too but they wanted a years worth of gas for the mower and that was a deal breaker

Must have been one of those fancy grasshopper zero turn mowers to get Dancy out of their hands :D

Wilson

November 19, 2014, 08:25:04 pm #14 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:27:33 pm by Wilson
Exmark 10,000 with the kung foo grip

on a serious note. . you really should look that June Bug kid from Waskom up.  that kid can play. . and to quote good ol J.R. . .June Bugs not quick. . he's sudden ;)

Junebug Johnson. . he's got a hudl page. .

big E

If thats all it takes to get a dancy o r a bell I'll throw in the gas and a trailor to hall it on.

Rida4Life

Soph Dezmon Jackson from PC has interest from Arkansas, and Louisville among others already. 

Donnie Jamon

EPC is always looking to upgrade athletes all over the field.  No better place to learn.  Oh sorry got confused on the topic  :)  :)

heavyhittaz_7

Soph monta thomas from hermitage has interest from Arkansas, Ark tech,La tech,Aubran and a couple more small schools out of arkansas like uam and henderson.

cuz

mr.ww

When can college recruiters and scouts begin talking to high school players??

BigLion10

nukinhawg

Burks from Lafayette has been offered by Missouri State.  Still a year to grow.  Good luck to all of them.

mr.gametime

nukinhawg

cuz

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas