• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BBG Round 2 predictions

Started by baseballgod91, November 16, 2014, 11:10:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballgod91

We still have 3 of 5 teams left to make some noise in the playoffs. To England and Bigelow tough draws but way to compete all season. Both teams were class acts. Time to continue to cheer for our teams as they try to move on in the playoffs. I went 4-1 last week (im counting the conway christian game as a win, i mean i did pick it.) Here are my picks for this week

Starting with my game of the week the 2 seed from the 5 Poyen travels to the 2 seed from the 3 cross county. Cross county handled business with Murfreesboro last week and won semi easily. Murfreesboro is however subject to the run and has been all year. Cross County has a great shifty back that can give a lot of teams trouble. Poyen has done very well stopping the run all year. They did however allow just over 100 yards rushing to a good, healthy marked tree team last week. Poyen had a 340 yard rushing attack of their own last week. I expect Poyen to make just enough stops this week to win a close game. Poyen 28 Cross county 26

The 2 seed from the 6 des arc travels to the 1 seed from the 5 Conway Christian. Des arc handled Bigelow last week and Conway Christian had a bye. Conway Christian will be full force friday night and i see trouble for des arc. I pick conway christian winning this 38-20

Our last game has the 3 seed from the 5 Magnet Cove traveling to the 1 seed from the 3 Earle. Watching Earle on film they can be a great team but you never know which Earle team will show up. Magnet Cove always seems to show up in the playoffs and play well. Im thinking magnet will keep it close for a half but Earle pulls away in the 2nd half. Im going Earle 49 Magnet 21

These are my picks for round 2. Let me know what you think. Good luck to all teams playing friday night and safe travels to all teams and fans on the road.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Conway Christian may beat Des Arc, but i dont see them scoring 38. D.A. has only giving up that many points once all year and that was way back in week 3 in a 42-40 win over Brinkley. Our defense has gotten better every week. Held high scoring hazen to 14 offensive points, (gave up a scoop and score to get to 20).

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2014, 12:01:22 am
Conway Christian may beat Des Arc, but i dont see them scoring 38. D.A. has only giving up that many points once all year and that was way back in week 3 in a 42-40 win over Brinkley. Our defense has gotten better every week. Held high scoring hazen to 14 offensive points, (gave up a scoop and score to get to 20).
Alright pick y'all better win I don't want to drive all the way to CC. Time for the 6aa to put up or shut up......  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 17, 2014, 03:45:08 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2014, 12:01:22 am
Alright pick y'all better win I don't want to drive all the way to CC. Time for the 6aa to put up or shut up......  ;D

Its always time for that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas