• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Magnet Cove

Started by Pit Bull, November 15, 2014, 02:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

November 15, 2014, 02:22:48 pm Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:31:57 pm by Pit Bull
Dogs vs Panthers, seems like a fair fight to me....

playmaker04

Old Scrapper

bdubyab60

Possibly 4 straight weeks of 50 points a game for Earle.

cuz

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 15, 2014, 02:22:48 pm
Dogs vs Panthers, seems like a fair fight to me....

Did you say Panthers

bdubyab60

Looks line my wife's sister. Lol

Pit Bull

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. earle 24 magnet cove 14.

Jaybo

MarionBlueDevil

What do we know about Magnet Cove? I know a lot of people on here sort of expected Lafayette County to win last Friday, so was MC winning an "upset?"

Should be a good game!

mtindian42

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on November 16, 2014, 08:24:46 pm
What do we know about Magnet Cove? I know a lot of people on here sort of expected Lafayette County to win last Friday, so was MC winning an "upset?"

Should be a good game!
good looking team...but Earle should roll...

bigworm

MC is a team that will be very prepared for the game. They do what they do well. They dont make mistakes to beat themselves. Good coaches that know how to adjust and know how to attack your weakness. Im not sure earle has a weakness though. I think the game will be closer than most think.

Earle 32
mc 28

lionfan59

They play good TEAM ball, they all fly to the ball. 

Rida4Life

True Fan

November 17, 2014, 12:08:18 pm #14 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:11:33 pm by True Fan
Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on November 16, 2014, 08:24:46 pm

Lot of people on here are pretty dumb when it comes to football. ;)

MC is solid. But, they will need to play a perfect game to pull this upset. it'll be a long trip to play a really good Earle team.

nightowl

Earle wins this one by 4td . And I will be in the house

Rida4Life

Quote from: nightowl on November 17, 2014, 01:18:05 pm

you will be lonely if you are on the home side........ 

FD4

BIGDOG

Earl is rolling at the right time.
Earl 40 MC 12

who-knew

Quote from: BIGDOG on November 17, 2014, 05:11:43 pm
Earl is rolling at the right time.
Earl 40 MC 12

MC with the UPSET

N2DEEP

BIGDOG

Bodyguard

Bagheera

Earle overlooks the Panthers tonight.  Magnet plays lights out and pulls off the upset.  I don't think the Bulldogs have beaten a team as balanced on offense as Magnet or as aggressive on defense.  Rain will play a huge factor in the passing game though.

Panthers 21
Bulldogs 20

NEark tigers

Quote from: Bagheera on November 21, 2014, 09:30:03 am
Earle overlooks the Panthers tonight.  Magnet plays lights out and pulls off the upset.  I don't think the Bulldogs have beaten a team as balanced on offense as Magnet or as aggressive on defense.  Rain will play a huge factor in the passing game though.

Panthers 21
Bulldogs 20

We don't overlook no one.....

But the main question is can MC stop the run?...

Bulldog Nation 42
MC                20

playmaker04

I don't believe they can stop Merritt or Bohannon.

bdubyab60

Panthers 21
Bulldogs 20
I dont think MC has seen a team like Earle. Hazen is super agreesive on defense, Highland probably the most balanced. Now they didnt beat those teams but both of those teams are better than MC.

Dont be surprised if that upset pick doesnt come through tonight.

cuz

Safe travel and good luck to both teams........

Dogg

Earle will roll  again tonight. Severe beating by the Doggs

mtindian42

Earle rolls on...go dogs keep it going...

Sweet

nightowl

Earle 20 mc 7 with 55.7 seconds left before half

mtindian42

lol earle just in another world right now wow...good win dogs...

nightowl

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 17, 2014, 01:23:33 pm
Quote from: nightowl on November 17, 2014, 01:18:05 pm

you will be lonely if you are on the home side........
I will slap the taste out of u

Dogg

Panthers 21
Bulldogs 20
that offense from MC was really balanced, I meant off balanced. If it was not for a personal foul penalty and blocked punt. MC doesn't score at all.

Bagheera

Yalls speed and size took away our running game.  We moved the ball well on the last scoring drive passing.  A few bad throws led to big INTs and that's all she wrote.  Hope y'all win it all!  One question. Why does a team that is scoring so many points and won a conference championship not have more fans in the stands?  More trickled in as the game went on but we usually fill our stands up about 6:00. Just wondering

Proud Buckaroo

That's all the "village" brings.

Bodyguard

I tell you no lie when I say this and I'm not one to make any excuse, but our kids actually play better without a huge crowd so us true Ride or Die Bulldog Fans would rather keep those BBall fans in the warmth of the Gym while the few but dedicated support the Dogs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas