• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison Wildcats

Started by Blue, November 15, 2014, 09:37:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Good luck in the 2014 playoffs, I was impressed with everything about your team. Chris Leaks is a different kind of athlete than we have faced in a long time. He looks like a D1 athlete, I don't know if he is getting college attention or not but he passes the eye test. We were treated well and Coach Totty showed his class when he let the starters play 1 snap in the second half before calling the dogs off. I hope you guys and Gurdon keep winning I would like to see that one. Thanks for the hospitality

cuz

Quote from: Blue on November 15, 2014, 09:37:20 am
Good luck in the 2014 playoffs, I was impressed with everything about your team. Chris Leaks is a different kind of athlete than we have faced in a long time. He looks like a D1 athlete, I don't know if he is getting college attention or not but he passes the eye test. We were treated well and Coach Totty showed his class when he let the starters play 1 snap in the second half before calling the dogs off. I hope you guys and Gurdon keep winning I would like to see that one. Thanks for the hospitality
+1 Good post blue, that's called losing with class. Hope your team comes back next year.............

Blue

Thank you Cuz, I think we will be better next year.

tacklethis...

Blue,

It felt like we played hard the entire game. You guys agree? Looked better to me. Still gave up big plays on defense...and we can't overcome a penalty or a blown block on offense. Either kills a drive.

Jaybo

Quote from: Blue on November 15, 2014, 09:37:20 am
Totally agree with you Blue. Good team and played good sound football. Classy bunch with the one play and done for the starters in the second half.

Blue

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 15, 2014, 04:35:09 pm
Blue,

It felt like we played hard the entire game. You guys agree? Looked better to me. Still gave up big plays on defense...and we can't overcome a penalty or a blown block on offense. Either kills a drive.

Yes I agree the team had a different feel pre game and played hard all night. We were out manned at most positions, but the kids never quit and I am proud of that. We had a lot of kids get experience in the playoffs and that will pay divedends down the road.

tacklethis...

And basically 9 retuning starters on both sides of the ball. With alot of off season work this team could have a great season next year.

wildcat_x-mgr

Thanks, Blue! I'm merely a fan, but hopefully some of my other Rison brethren see this. Maybe next year we'll see ya'll again, a little later in the playoffs?

Blue

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 17, 2014, 08:43:19 pm
Thanks, Blue! I'm merely a fan, but hopefully some of my other Rison brethren see this. Maybe next year we'll see ya'll again, a little later in the playoffs?

Brother if I see yall next year I hope its passing thru town lol. Honestly maybe we can meet in the finals next year, we will clown on Junction together.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas