• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison @ Hector

Started by Waterboy94, November 14, 2014, 10:16:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

November 16, 2014, 07:29:59 pm #50 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:36:25 pm by bleudog
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2014, 05:30:22 pm
Quote from: bulldog on November 16, 2014, 05:28:57 pm
No, he throws the wager out there because he knows it means nothing.  He thinks it is MID SOUTH WRESTLING back in the late 70's!!  You know, HAIR MATCH, LOSER LEAVE TOWN.  His opinion doesn't really matter because know one cares what he thinks.

Now that was some GOOD rastling.

Well Reese....

bulldog

Yep you got me Venny.  No sack, got blown off in the war!!  Just as long as you aren't a descendent of KILLER CARL COX!!!

bulldog

Hey Venny!!!!!  I have a true story for you about MID SOUTH.  Back in the late 70's I had a cousin that went to school and played football with Erik Watts (Bill Watts son) and a nephew of (Killer Carl Cox) at Bixby HS in Oklahoma.  Now get this, on a certain Saturday morning, Watts and Cox are having a big match when all of a sudden one of Cox associates Dirty Dick Murcoch comes in the ring and puts the BRAIN BUSTER (a hold he was taught by Cox) on Watts just as the show is about to end.  On Monday, WATTS, COX, and MURDOCH show up at the high school to eat lunch with Erik before they leave for a week of matches out of state!!!!!!

bleudog

November 16, 2014, 08:56:31 pm #53 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:08:59 pm by bleudog
Quote from: bulldog on November 16, 2014, 08:50:12 pm
Hey Venny!!!!!  I have a true story for you about MID SOUTH.  Back in the late 70's I had a cousin that went to school and played football with Erik Watts (Bill Watts son) and a nephew of (Killer Carl Cox) at Bixby HS in Oklahoma.  Now get this, on a certain Saturday morning, Watts and Cox are having a big match when all of a sudden one of Cox associates Dirty Dick Murcoch comes in the ring and puts the BRAIN BUSTER (a hold he was taught by Cox) on Watts just as the show is about to end.  On Monday, WATTS, COX, and MURDOCH show up at the high school to eat lunch with Erik before they leave for a week of matches out of state!!!!!!

KKK and Murdoch put on some of the bloodiest shows I ever saw at the Shreveport Municipal Auditorium.  A few hours later, they were buying drinks on a club hopping tour of the Bossier Strip.  ;D

bulldog

Haha!!!!!  I believe it!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Todays "rastling" sucks compared to the old mid south days. When the junkyard dog got suspended and the very next week a masked man named stagger lee comes on. Those were the good ole days. I remember watching with my papaw and him cussing the tv like crazy. Good times!

Maynard G Krebs

are you trying to tell us that pro wrestling is not legit?

bleudog

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2014, 09:06:48 pm
Todays "rastling" sucks compared to the old mid south days. When the junkyard dog got suspended and the very next week a masked man named stagger lee comes on. Those were the good ole days. I remember watching with my papaw and him cussing the tv like crazy. Good times!

I had a great grandfather who was a faithful follower.  You couldn't sit next to him while he was watching because he was throwing punches with the action.  He usually watched the TV show out of Shreveport while in a rocking chair.  My Dad was told me my great grandfather got so involved one time he rocked the chair over backwards.  And Lord don't even hint the outcomes were predetermined.

Coach Venny Slocombe

That's a cool story...wrestling back then was the best I think, today it is a bunch of junk...

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 16, 2014, 09:12:53 pm

are you trying to tell us that pro wrestling is not legit?
Hahahaha...nice...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 16, 2014, 10:07:05 pm

That's a cool story...wrestling back then was the best I think, today it is a bunch of junk...

You don't like Roid Rage screaming at each other on mic's and 3 matches every 2 hours?

bulldog

Played in a game at East Central Oklahoma in 1985 and Jim Ross was the back judge!!!!

wiseguy

Looks like Hector is the undercat for Friday :(  I think this is a close one going either way ;)  Cat-Fight in the Ozark foothills :o  Safe travels Rison and Welcome to Hector!!!

mr.ww

i think the cats will come through! they played in a tough one with bearden and i hope they learned from it! i gotta go with them Wildcats!! it will be a close one.

Hornet4ever

I love getting on this thread and half of the posts being about pro wrestling.

searkhogfan

Quote from: mr.ww on November 18, 2014, 11:59:11 am
i think the cats will come through! they played in a tough one with bearden and i hope they learned from it! i gotta go with them Wildcats!! it will be a close one.

I don't think this game will be close at all. Rison isn't the undisciplined team that Bearden is.  It may be close for a quarter or so.  Then rison blows it open

G-HIGH

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 18, 2014, 12:55:22 pm
I love getting on this thread and half of the posts being about pro wrestling.
Rowdy Roddy Rison 35
Hulk Hector                22

heavyhittaz_7

Rison win this one by 2 scores

Ric Flair

Rison 34
Hector 21

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

bleudog

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 18, 2014, 07:03:13 pm
Rison 34
Hector 21

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

OK, does that one count as a football post or a raslin' post?

Ric Flair

Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2014, 07:09:21 pm
Rison 34
Hector 21

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

raslin was lots of fun in the Mid-South days

bleudog

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 18, 2014, 07:20:26 pm
Rison 34
Hector 21

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, but Silento Rodriquez didn't quite have the interview skills of the Naytch. ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 18, 2014, 07:20:26 pm
Rison 34
Hector 21

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Both

marine

mastiff

Re: Dover at Gosnell
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 02:27:22 pm »
I remember VERY well that Dover HOSTED a playoff game in 2009 and their was not a Carnival planned or a three ring circus with fire breathers and a fat bearded lady. Just a normal week and what happened? They beat truman pretty handily. Stick with the routine, thats what I would do.

GO WILDCATS!!!!

Now it looks like Hector is gonna have one of those 3 rings circus events with a Bonfire at 7 on Thursday and everything. Now Mastiff you lied about the fat bearded lady coming to Dover and i would like to come to this event if one of the many fat bearded ladys up that way will make a showing. (Stick with the Routine its bad karma)

02cat

Quote from: marine on November 19, 2014, 08:53:47 am
mastiff

Re: Dover at Gosnell
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 02:27:22 pm »
I remember VERY well that Dover HOSTED a playoff game in 2009 and their was not a Carnival planned or a three ring circus with fire breathers and a fat bearded lady. Just a normal week and what happened? They beat truman pretty handily. Stick with the routine, thats what I would do.

GO WILDCATS!!!!

Now it looks like Hector is gonna have one of those 3 rings circus events with a Bonfire at 7 on Thursday and everything. Now Mastiff you lied about the fat bearded lady coming to Dover and i would like to come to this event if one of the many fat bearded ladys up that way will make a showing. (Stick with the Routine its bad karma)
We are sticking to normal, did the same thing last year before the England game and you saw the outcome there. Just a way to show the young men that we are proud of there accomplishments whether they win of lose. Most people have us picked to get rolled on and that's fine, Win or Lose these young men and coaches have worked hard to get where they are at and they need to be shown that we appreciate all that hard work. Go along now and go find a road to play in.

mastiff

Nice Marine, your team was brutally beaten by a sub par 3-4a team and started basketball season early so now you want to troll the 2a board. Stay classy guy, this type of thing is beneath you. Hector has a tradition of bonfires before playoff games, heck most rural/small town schools do. The difference is, we won't turn it into a production that should be hosted by Ryan Seacrest and have a dance routine put on by our players. Its called a community pep rally. Time for you to troll the basketball boards and talk about Dover's inevitable run for the state championship. As for our boys, we are gonna go give Rison a fight and hope to rally for a 3rd round game. Have a good day MARINE.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

cuz

Keep it updated HF, safe travel and good luck to both teams.......

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: searkhogfan on November 18, 2014, 03:51:54 pm

I don't think this game will be close at all. Rison isn't the undisciplined team that Bearden is.  It may be close for a quarter or so.  Then rison blows it open

Discipline or lack thereof, by Bearden had nothing to do with the final score of either the Bearden Vs., Rison or Woodlawn.
The Rison coaching staff acting foolish in their complaints in a circus like environment, that the refs had to listen to, which led to Bearden to have to play both refs., and Rison at the same time. As far as the woodlawn game, check the final score again and you might want to revise your statement. We would hate to know that an "undisciplined" Bearden team took you out behind the woodshed and spanked that @rs. Your statement leads the reader to believe that possibly Woodlawn underachieved this year.
I'm going with QB Gains & Hector for the "W" tonight, as the Rison's Wildcat's bite (away from home)will be more of a meow.

mrscoach

Looking forward to a good one tonight!  Cloudy and cold but only occasional rain so far today! Go Hector Wildcats!

searkhogfan

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 21, 2014, 01:06:04 pm
Quote from: searkhogfan on November 18, 2014, 03:51:54 pm

Discipline or lack thereof, by Bearden had nothing to do with the final score of either the Bearden Vs., Rison or Woodlawn.
The Rison coaching staff acting foolish in their complaints in a circus like environment, that the refs had to listen to, which led to Bearden to have to play both refs., and Rison at the same time. As far as the woodlawn game, check the final score again and you might want to revise your statement. We would hate to know that an "undisciplined" Bearden team took you out behind the woodshed and spanked that @rs. Your statement leads the reader to believe that possibly Woodlawn underachieved this year.
I'm going with QB Gains & Hector for the "W" tonight, as the Rison's Wildcat's bite (away from home)will be more of a meow.

Not sure about Woodlawn. But come Monday Rison will be having football practice.  While Bearden will be dusting off the Basketball sneakers.

mtindian42

hector will put up a fight...but then tradition shows up and shows out...rison 44 hector 22

MR#1

My bold predictions:

Rison 37
Hector 14

iliveformarch

HorseFeathers

Cuz check your inbox concerning those updates.

Hornet4ever

Hector 40 rison 0 (only in a perfect world) good luck Hector, hope you can hang with the boys from the east. Show em how to roll tonight!

02cat

Rison-8
Hector-14
2:27 2nd

02cat

Rison-8
Hector-14
Halftime

Ball Hawk

Ball Hawk

Why do the announcers not even know roughing the passer is auto 1st down?

Come on man lol

Ball Hawk

:o

That run by QB and that block.....that's grown man crap

02cat

Rison-16
Hector-22
2:15 3rd

02cat

Rison-24
Hector-22
:31 3rd

mtindian42

02cat

Rison-24
Hector-30
10:06 4th

02cat

bleudog

November 21, 2014, 09:13:14 pm #95 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:16:00 pm by bleudog
Rison 38-30

a minute or so left

02cat

Rison-38
Hector-30
1:09 4th

bleudog

Rison gets the ball back with about 30 seconds left and an 8 point lead

bleudog

mtindian42

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas