• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison @ Hector

Started by Waterboy94, November 14, 2014, 10:16:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Good game Hector. Sucks you couldnt win it, let the bragging begin for Eastern Arkansas, like no one has ever heard that.  ::)

02cat

Great game Rison and good luck the rest of the way. Safe travels back south.

cuz

Congrats to both teams, Rison for the win and Hector on a fantastic season. Heads up boys Rison definitely know they been to Hector...........

THA TRUTH

Tough play to end that last gasp drive hector had congrats hector on a good season

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuz on November 21, 2014, 09:30:01 pm
Congrats to both teams, Rison for the win and Hector on a fantastic season. Heads up boys Rison definitely know they been to Hector...........

Yes they do....I hope we kept Bearden on the schedule for next year like some thought, they were the wake up call we needed that late in the season. There were times tonight Rison stacked the box with 8+ and we just ran it right at them and did what we wanted to. Tanner Gaines made them look silly 4 or 5 times tonight......Congrats to Rison on this win  you guys definitely earned this one....Haven't looked at the scoreboard yet, but you guys just do your thing and you should beat Hazen next week. That Number 7(Leaks I believe) is a heck of an athlete...Same with the Cortez kid, heard his name many many many times tonight....

Back to Hector before I end this post....The outgoing seniors will definitely be missed, but we bring back the majority of the starters...Hector will be back next year, and hopefully as I mentioned before we beef up that nonconference schedule to prepare us for the playoffs and games like this. Tonight you boys responded to getting hit in the mouth, and gave Rison all they wanted, just couldn't pull it out in the end, we exceeded the expectations of the masses and proved we are indeed a top 10 team, just not a state contender...YET...I posted on here the season Hector dropped football, give us 5-10 years we will be back...and dang it if I wasn't right, now just gotta take that next step and be that Good-Great team in the bad conference.....A good core comes back for next year, build on it and keep doing your thing and roll on to 3 in a row in the 4-2A, and hopefully avoid that darn 2A-8 in the playoffs next year...who knows maybe we'll get to play our own conference in the 1st round with the way the AAA draws the brackets these days....

^^^Bulldog is this the kind of posts you been looking from me this season? LoL

WILDCATMAN

November 21, 2014, 11:41:44 pm #105 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:45:44 pm by WILDCATMAN
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 21, 2014, 01:06:04 pm
Quote from: searkhogfan on November 18, 2014, 03:51:54 pm
Quote from: mr.ww on November 18, 2014, 11:59:11 am
i think the cats will come through! they played in a tough one with bearden and i hope they learned from it! i gotta go with them Wildcats!! it will be a close one.

I don't think this game will be close at all. Rison isn't the undisciplined team that Bearden is.  It may be close for a quarter or so.  Then rison blows it open

Discipline or lack thereof, by Bearden had nothing to do with the final score of either the Bearden Vs., Rison or Woodlawn.
The Rison coaching staff acting foolish in their complaints in a circus like environment, that the refs had to listen to, which led to Bearden to have to play both refs., and Rison at the same time. As far as the woodlawn game, check the final score again and you might want to revise your statement. We would hate to know that an "undisciplined" Bearden team took you out behind the woodshed and spanked that @rs. Your statement leads the reader to believe that possibly Woodlawn underachieved this year.
I'm going with QB Gains & Hector for the "W" tonight, as the Rison's Wildcat's bite (away from home)will be more of a meow.

Whatever......     Rison 38-Hector 30-

btw.....Hector has more class in one of their big toes than you do....

Poor undisciplined Bearden....

Go dribble.

Wildcat Fan

Good game, Gaines is a heck of a qb. Should be exiting to watch the next couple years.thanks for the hospitality

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas