• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC @ Hazen 2nd Round

Started by JrHighParent, November 14, 2014, 10:12:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 21, 2014, 11:29:54 am
game day good luck both teams...
Hope you have good weather, good luck to both teams and play safe.......

Donnie Jamon

need that sun to come out.  looks like it could rain also.  I don't know who that helps.  just no wind is all I ask for and about 15 degrees warmer

Old Scrapper

By the weather this morning on tv looks to be a break in the rain around game time! But they do miss it from time to time!

Ric Flair

Hope the rain holds off. I am going to try some Caribou chili before the game if weather holds off.  ;D ;D
I have heard good things about the pork loin but I will have to settle for the chili. #56 Colby Rollins from
"BAD STREET USA" will lead the big linemen tonight. "He's a BAD Man" Those big ole linemen for Hazen will
be the difference tonight. EPC is a good team but that X-Box football wont work tonight.
I am changing my prediction to 38 to 12 Hazen.  8) 8)

Ric Flair

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 21, 2014, 02:28:14 pm
Hope the rain holds off. I am going to try some Caribou chili before the game if weather holds off.  ;D ;D
I have heard good things about the pork loin but I will have to settle for the chili. #56 Colby Rollins from
"BAD STREET USA" will lead the big linemen tonight. "He's a BAD Man" Those big ole linemen for Hazen will
be the difference tonight. EPC is a good team but that X-Box football wont work tonight.

I almost forgot...... Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hssportfan

X-Box football. If we give Scales 3 seconds, it will work tonight!!!

mtindian42

scales will get his...hazen can only hope to contain him...

bigworm

Quote from: hssportfan on November 21, 2014, 03:03:10 pm
X-Box football. If we give Scales 3 seconds, it will work tonight!!!

agree

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen 14

Epc 0

Uh oh, could be the end of epc being ghost Hazens thorn.

Donnie Jamon

14-8 Hazen up. Epc Xbox them to death on that drive lol. Gotta stop the run tho dang

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

closer this game stays hazen is going to tighten up...not use to playing in close ball games... where epc is...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 21, 2014, 08:15:36 pm
closer this game stays hazen is going to tighten up...not use to playing in close ball games... where epc is...

Des Arc game was closer than score indicated.

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 08:22:45 pm
Quote from: mtindian42 on November 21, 2014, 08:15:36 pm

Des Arc game was closer than score indicated.
that's the only close one pick. da gives everyone fits lol...

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

dj yall get going...come on now...

Donnie Jamon

Trying had it inside 5 walla go and didn't score

Donnie Jamon

Dang hazen did it again 36-14. 6:44 left

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Great game Hazen. Thought we had a chance and it turned ugly quick.

bdubyab60

Yeah can't turn the ball over like we did and have a chance. Just a good game by Hazen

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 21, 2014, 09:17:06 pm
Yeah can't turn the ball over like we did and have a chance. Just a good game by Hazen
good year to the warriors...

cuz

Congrats to both teams, great season EPC............

Old Scrapper

Hazen had some big hits on receivers over the middle, big turning point downwards in the passing game for EPC, #5 was falling to the ground when the ball would get close to avoid hits. Good adjustment at halftime to control #2.

hssportfan

Some questionable late hits. You must have been one of the loser hasbeens taunting teenage kids in the endzone. Win with a little class.

Old Scrapper

Shut up and go play basketball

hssportfan

We will and will do it with class.

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hssportfan on November 22, 2014, 12:09:46 am

Says the guy whose team had a player kick over a water jug @ Carlisle a few years back. Come on man, take your loss respectively and go on with it.

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 12:15:45 am

Says the guy whose team had a player kick over a water jug @ Carlisle a few years back. Come on man, take your loss respectively and go on with it.
that was like 4 years ago. But any way he's talking about a kid who played his butt off. He never layed down even after taking several big shots. I didn't think you were allowed to lead in with the head like that either. Young man got back up and kept playing.

If we got to lose with respect they should win with it.

Coach95

Ok well after all the trash talk...I'm asking how well did the Hazen boys look???

echo5whiskey

November 22, 2014, 08:43:54 am #183 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:26:07 am by echo5whiskey
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 21, 2014, 07:32:37 pm
14-8 Hazen up. Epc Xbox them to death on that drive lol. Gotta stop the run tho dang
Time to put the game away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hornets 51 XBOX 14 :-* LOL!

People just don't seem to understand anymore, BLOCKING and TACKLING wins in November!! Ive been fortunate enough to see a lot of playoff football the last few several years. The EPC QB could spin the ball and was fun to watch, but it always comes down to "ole fashioned winning the battle up front"  and DEFENSE!!
I really believe after seeing this game, and seeing other scores thoughout 2A, Hazen will be playing at WMS stadium in three weeks. I have a lot of respect for Rison, their coach, their tradition, I just don't think anyone outside of JC can control the line of scrimmage against Hazen (I think JC will have trouble) and that along with good skill guys and defense wins playoff games. I know Rison has good skill guys, I know they have a great COACH, but I give the advantage to Hazen on the OL/DL.  Penalties and turnovers are the only thing that can stop Hazen. IMPRESSIVE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdubyab60

Quote from: Coach95 on November 22, 2014, 04:46:47 am
Ok well after all the trash talk...I'm asking how well did the Hazen boys look???
Looked like a team that will be playing in December.

Jacketman65

Congrats to the Hornets, big win - got the EPC monkey off your back!  Good luck down the road.

Outloud

Last year the chain gang at epc turned around and was cussing fans! But now that the tail whipping shoe is on the other foot, epc fans want to say win and lose with class!! Well enjoy basketball practice boys!!

Outloud

Well it seems the late hit below the waist has tore the knee up on #56, who happens to be my son! Good job epc, cant win so play dirty!! Real classy!

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 12:15:45 am

And?  That guy is also playing college basketball so his attitude must be ok with CMA

bdubyab60

Quote from: Outloud on November 26, 2014, 02:17:03 pm
Well it seems the late hit below the waist has tore the knee up on #56, who happens to be my son! Good job epc, cant win so play dirty!! Real classy!
Hate your son got hurt but Hazen was given as good as they got.

hssportfan

Hate it for your son, but a lot more late hits came from the home team with you and the others cursing and taunting our boys in the endzone.

Old Scrapper

November 28, 2014, 12:31:44 pm #191 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 12:33:35 pm by Old Scrapper
That did not happen! Your just a poor loser, your team got that old wood shed whipping and your butt is still stinging from it.

hssportfan

Stand in the endzone one more week cursing at teenage boys. We may have gotten beat but we all were at basketball practice the next morning after yalls cheap shots.

Old Scrapper

It still hurts after a week huh? Poor thing! we are sorry for hurting your feelings.

Old Scrapper

We do stand there and cheer our team on but what you are saying is just a lie,

hssportfan

Quote from: Outloud on November 22, 2014, 10:00:38 am
Last year the chain gang at epc turned around and was cussing fans! But now that the tail whipping shoe is on the other foot, epc fans want to say win and lose with class!! Well enjoy basketball practice boys!!
This is the lie. Good luck tonight, just win or lose with class.

Old Scrapper

We did win with class! Your story telling shows who has class!

Outloud

Tail still stinging after that beatsown last friday,huh?   Go get in the gym and enjoy basketball season because all you epc fans and your post are irrelevant now!!!!!

Dogg

Hazen players, coaches and fans were a class act when we played them at their place. We were once  in the same conference a while back. Good folk in Hornet land.
Can't wait to play them again.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Outloud on November 28, 2014, 01:08:53 pm
Tail still stinging after that beatsown last friday,huh?   Go get in the gym and enjoy basketball season because all you epc fans and your post are irrelevant now!!!!!
Nope ballgames over. Open forum and I'll post on anything I want.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas