• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC @ Hazen 2nd Round

Started by JrHighParent, November 14, 2014, 10:12:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JrHighParent

lionfan59

Well you know I'm pulling for ya guys. Think that Hazen is the only ones in the state that even has a chance with JC. Stingers in full force this Friday.

bdubyab60

Coach95

highstrung

might be a tad closer, hornets win

big E

The two big kids for Epc 34 and 50 they are studs on defence and I was very impressed with scales he just finds open people and they catch it.Hornets are a little more physical than England I think Epc scores but dont think they stop Penn and Mosby and Tennison.Hornets 42-24.

Coach95

I agree with you Big E but the Hornet D is only allowing 5.6 points per game and have pitched 6 shut outs and most of the points have came when 2nd and 3rd string are in...so I don't see EPC getting to score 24 and the boys have business to take care of after getting beat twice last year by them...

godgiven999

cuz

Epc over Hazen. Pros Coach and Scales, a deadly combo. Hope everyone is healthy and good luck.............

Donnie Jamon

EPC will be ready.  They usually play pretty good against Hazen. Hazen hasn't seen anything like EPC this year.  No disrespect to DA and others but nobody in that conf has a qb like Scales.  He can throw it and it's on the money and the EPC recievers can get behind the secondary.  The air attack will be in full force as #8 is getting healthy.  He missed the WR game and played limited role against England.  GL Guys

Coach95

I believe we have we played your conference champ and handedly beat them so yea we've seen your best athletes..and we seen Scales last year in which y'all won but we are bringing the same team that we had last year only bigger, faster, and stronger.

cuz

Quote from: Coach95 on November 15, 2014, 09:45:26 am
I believe we have we played your conference champ and handedly beat them so yea we've seen your best athletes..and we seen Scales last year in which y'all won but we are bringing the same team that we had last year only bigger, faster, and stronger.
EpcCurrent Record: 4-0-0
Against Hazen
Date   Final Result   Legend   Notes
2008-11-21   W, 22 - 0                     Round 2 Playoff
2012-09-14   W, 41 - 8                     
2013-09-20   W, 40 - 24                     
2013-11-22   W, 34 - 14      
Epc seems to have Hazens number. Is it time for the worm to turn? I don't think so. I think Epc beat a better Earle team than Hazen played. Is Hazen better now we'll know next Friday night.....

cav2012

It'll be a good one. I fully expect it to be close till the end. I'll say hazen by 16

Donnie Jamon

I agree Cuz.  Earle's 9th grade qb is a lot better now.  Which you would think b/c that was his first high school game against Hazen

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2014, 11:03:06 am
I agree Cuz.  Earle's 9th grade qb is a lot better now.  Which you would think b/c that was his first high school game against Hazen

Yea im sure Hazen hasn't improved at all this season. Lol

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 15, 2014, 11:19:26 am

Yeah I just can't help thinking of that one factor Hazen has that you people in the 6aa keeps bringing up...... ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 15, 2014, 11:54:40 am

Yeah I just can't help thinking of that one factor Hazen has that you people in the 6aa keeps bringing up...... ;D

Yea i know. You would think at some point, they will over come that. Maybe this is the year. I do have a couple family members with kin folk starring for Hazen.

purplehajj

We ain't worried bout nothing see y'all Friday maybe it will be warmer!

leedog95

EPC has really good chance of taking this game. They have Hazen's number... Looks like the weather could be bad for this game as well.

cuz

Quote from: leedog95 on November 15, 2014, 12:51:50 pm
EPC has really good chance of taking this game. They have Hazen's number... Looks like the weather could be bad for this game as well.
If it's wet it could affect EPC game with Scales. Might limit the passing game, even though I think he's a duel threat QB. Passing or running the ball he's tough.........

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 15, 2014, 12:25:11 pm

Yea i know. You would think at some point, they will over come that. Maybe this is the year. I do have a couple family members with kin folk starring for Hazen.

cmon pick.  root us on. you know you don't really like Hazen do you?

littleman

EPC, after this week yall can get the basketballs out, Hazen by as much as they want.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: littleman on November 15, 2014, 03:08:13 pm
EPC, after this week yall can get the basketballs out, Hazen by as much as they want.

as many as they want?  you can't be serious.  we may not win but they def cant pick their number

Old Scrapper

Hazen by 14! But I like the way Littleman thinks.

Lmafo

November 15, 2014, 05:10:05 pm #24 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:57:57 am by Lmafo
What the difference from last year. EPC 40 Hazen 18 . Hazen better get their basketballs out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lmafo on November 15, 2014, 05:10:05 pm
What that different from last year. EPIC 40 Hazen 18

Come on dude, if you are going to try to talk smack, AT LEAST learn what words to use. 😕

cuz

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2014, 01:22:28 pm

Yeah pick where's the love....lol

Old Scrapper

LOL ole Lmafo is doing his great predictions again! Just keep up the good work little special buddy!

Pit Bull

EPC wins, Scales is a Beast....

Lmafo

Who the heck are you Old Scapper. You need a reality check before you call some one else special.  Punk

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 15, 2014, 05:16:57 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2014, 01:22:28 pm

Yeah pick where's the love....lol

Well its the playoffs, have got to stay with the conference.

purplehajj

Lmfao I don't know you but you need to chill I don't understand what your problem is your probably little punk that didn't play but gripes because your daddy doesn't like the coaches or something! #moron

Lmafo

I played and I'm the one who doesnt like the Head Coach. It has nothing to do with my parents #moron

who-knew

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2014, 09:23:19 am
EPC will be ready.  They usually play pretty good against Hazen. Hazen hasn't seen anything like EPC this year.  No disrespect to DA and others but nobody in that conf has a qb like Scales.  He can throw it and it's on the money and the EPC recievers can get behind the secondary.  The air attack will be in full force as #8 is getting healthy.  He missed the WR game and played limited role against England.  GL Guys

EPC throws the ball and that's fine, Hazen will wear their defense down with the run attack and chew up the clock.  There's no way that they will be able to contain Mosby and Penn with their speed.  Hazen rolls 28 - 13.  Kinda hard to throw the ball when you don't have it. 

purplehajj

Don't take it out on the players that just show how insecure you are as a man! Don't down the team because you have a problem with the head coach

Coach95

You played it you sat on the side line Bc you were to out of shape to touch the field or wasn't good enought to hack it...and you wanted your momma to cry for u

Lmafo

At least I'm not broke and stuck in a town that hates me.

Donnie Jamon

Lmfao, we would love for you to join the Warrior Nation.  We will need all the help we can get

RabbitRidge

Quote from: Lmafo on November 15, 2014, 08:32:13 pm

Wow what did you do to make a whole town hate you ?

Old Scrapper

Ok back to football! EPC has had Hazens number in the past, maybe this years team can finally put that to bed, I do feel better about this game because the pass defense is 100% improved from last year and the run defense is just dang stingy.

Lmafo

I not talking about me, I'm talking about Coach95

the_whitester_21

EPC is a good team, but the Hornets are a bit too much for the Warriors. Hazen wins 38-20

Donnie Jamon

How is your pass defense better when 95% of the teams in your conf run the football

bdubyab60

Heard a lot if this same stuff last year from Hazen.

cuz

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2014, 09:02:34 pm
How is your pass defense better when 95% of the teams in your conf run the football
BAM!!!! ;D ;D ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2014, 09:02:34 pm

They took EPC off the schedule...duh it's going to get better statistically :D

who-knew

Quote from: Lmafo on November 15, 2014, 08:32:13 pm

Well that's real classy.

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. hazen 35 epc 14.

Old Scrapper

I didn't say the conference was pass happy! In the past the Dbacks would bite on the run to fast and leave receivers running wide open, I'm not saying you can't pass on them it's just that we have a drastic turn around in that part of the game.

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 16, 2014, 06:49:33 am
I didn't say the conference was pass happy! In the past the Dbacks would bite on the run to fast and leave receivers running wide open, I'm not saying you can't pass on them it's just thatwe have a drastic turn around in that part of the game.
Too bad you haven't had a chance to practice that.......... ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas