• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory @ Gurdon -- Round 2 (11/21/2014)

Started by G-HIGH, November 14, 2014, 10:03:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach95

Don't worry you get past McCrory and you can come to Hazen and see what it's all about!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: swarfan on November 15, 2014, 07:47:01 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 14, 2014, 10:19:19 pm
Quote from: G-HIGH on November 14, 2014, 10:18:14 pm
And Rogo hasn't faced a defense like he is gonna see. They may score, true.
But Gurdon will score more.

Actually he has probably played against at least one that's better, Hazen, maybe 2, des arc.

Maybe Hazen's is better....maybe not.  But McCrory was shut out by Hazen so I'm not sure why you're bragging about that game?!

Again, i Wasnt bragging about the Mccrory Hazen game. ALL I WAS DOING WAS POINTING OUT MCCRORY HAS PLAYED AGAINST A STATISTICALLY BETTER DEFENSE THAN GURDON PUTS ON THE FIELD. Some of you cant comprehend anything you read.

godgiven999

Actually It will be Rison coming to Gurdon if we get past McCrory!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 15, 2014, 08:45:33 am
Actually It will be Rison coming to Gurdon if we get past McCrory!

Actually you will have to get by Mccrory, then the winner of cross county and poyen first. Before the semis.

I hope yall come to Hazen, if you do, i will have to come see you Gurdon folk first hand.

The_Devil_Himself

November 15, 2014, 09:26:18 am #54 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 04:21:36 pm by The_Devil_Himself
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 14, 2014, 10:57:37 pm
Quote from: G-HIGH on November 14, 2014, 10:55:04 pm
We gave up 26 to Carlisle yes.
McCrory gave up how many?
And was that against the JAG's 1's?
The 26 tonight was straight up against 9th graders.
If McCrorys 1's allowed the Bison in the end zone at all much less two or three times then they dang sure ain't stopping GURDON. GOOD NIGHT

Again that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, Mccrory gave up 34, des arc gave up 0, Hazen gave up 0, so again whose defense is better? Yea thats what i was thinking, the teams from the 6.

Carlisle didn't cross midfield during the first half Friday night.

jbtiger73

I like how Randy Rainwater from drive time sports kept referring to McCrory as the Red Devils. lol. found that very funny listening to the scoreboard show on the way home from our game last night. and no one corrected him on that.

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. gurdon 35 mccrory 20.

Jaybo

Donnie Jamon

It doesn't matter how much someone gave up against a familiar opponent. It is always about matchups and we are dealing with 15, 16 and 17 year olds. Who knows what they are thinking that play or that night.  Kids play different every game. Sometimes they are ready and sometimes something else is on their mind.

Old Scrapper

Jug head

Seeing both teams, I think Gurdon getting the win. You take 4 off mccrory and they may not make the playoffs, you take 3 off Gurdon they are still a 2-3 seed. To good teams and pulling for the 6 though.

purplehajj

brown2010

what do u mean take 4 off mccrory. we replay the 1st 2 games we may b 8-1 now. doesn't matter we will show up and play hard

Old Scrapper

This will diffently be one of the better games of the week! Still backing the 6 Go Jags!

highstrung

brown, I have corrected your post. WE WILL SHOW UP & WIN.

Jug head

All I'm saying, is Gurdon has a better team than the jags if the star athlete backs council  each other out.

godgiven999

Here are the first half highlights in the Carlisle game!
I think Gurdon takes this game by 34-13!
www.hudl.com/team/16349/highlights/88525818

RabbitRidge

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 16, 2014, 04:40:03 pm
Here are the first half highlights in the Carlisle game!
I think Gurdon takes this game by 34-13!
www.hudl.com/team/16349/highlights/88525818

Watching that film just tells me that Gurdon will have there hands full Friday night with the Jags!!

brown2010

we will tackle better than Carlisle did and we are a little smarter on defense and kicking game also. they better play better d than they did against MI or else

godgiven999

I've actually watched film on McCrory today and they will struggle with the speed on both sides of the ball! You can't tackle them if you can't touch them!

G-HIGH

Quote from: brown2010 on November 16, 2014, 09:02:32 pm
we will tackle better than Carlisle did and we are a little smarter on defense and kicking game also. they better play better d than they did against MI or else
Well I should hope y'all would play better on both sides of the ball than Carlisle.

footballfrenzy

Gurdon in a rout. Harvell will go 150 on 10 touches. This game will not be close.

Dragon I

Says the same guy that was wrong about 60% of his picks last week.

Old Scrapper

FD4

I nearly barfed up my donut and spewed coffee out my nose when I read that post by GB and speed.  Dude, when KR breaks that first run and your guy has the angle, don't drop your teeth when KR catches another gear and blows right on by.  You don't have anyone on your team that fast, and I have not seen anyone all season long as fast as Rogo from the likes of Batesville, Wynne, Blytheville, Marion, West Memphis, Cross County, Earle, Green County Tech, Augusta, Valley View, Forrest City and Rosa Fort Mississippi.  Nope I sure haven't, and you aint either.

AfricanAmerican

The fastest kid in 2A football plays for Gurdon as well as the 4th fastest kid in 2A football. We settled this last spring at the 2A track meet. Rogo is fast but he nor the Jaguars are gonna know what hit them come friday. Rogo WILL NOT rush for more than 50 yds.

Old Scrapper

Man you are way off, no way Gurdon holds Rogo to 50 or less yards.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 17, 2014, 09:29:25 am
Man you are way off, no way Gurdon holds Rogo to 50 or less yards.

Yea im gona have to agree on this, Gurdon MAY win. But they're not holding Rogo to 50 yds barring some unforseen injury.

R. A.â„¢

hoping for a good game, get to see my alma mater play right down the road from my house.. Jaguar fans have safe travels and see you all Friday night.

Jug head

3 for Gurdon has that same gear and is much bigger.

FD4

Oh my goodness, another person thinking they have someone as fast KR, good grief!  Well, you'll see, and you aint gonna like it either.  In fact, I say go ahead and key on Rogo, you'll get lit up from the air, and if that aint plain enough, I'm sorry.  If you win, good for ya, cause you aint goin to the rock anyway.  If you lose, oh well, just another game, right?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FD4 on November 17, 2014, 03:41:29 pm
Oh my goodness, another person thinking they have someone as fast KR, good grief!  Well, you'll see, and you aint gonna like it either.  In fact, I say go ahead and key on Rogo, you'll get lit up from the air, and if that aint plain enough, I'm sorry.  If you win, good for ya, cause you aint goin to the rock anyway.  If you lose, oh well, just another game, right?

No, if Gurdon loses they will have some excuse.

brown2010

i will lay anything on the line that  u don't hold him under 50yds unless he gets hurt the only way. now put up or shut up

G-HIGH

Quote from: FD4 on November 17, 2014, 03:41:29 pm
Yeah and if Gurdon loses and McCrory keeps winning along with Hazen, y'all ain't making it to the rock either.
How's about these kids play it out on the field instead of the endless my football player is faster/better/stronger than yours. I'm confused. Is this a playoff game with football TEAMS involved? Or are Rogo and Harvell gonna play a "best 2 out of 3" one on one game?
Gurdon is good.
McCrory is good.
Game will be good.

brown2010

ill agree but africanamerican wasrunning his trap and I had to respond

OrangeCrush

We got a lot of boys that have busted their tail all season to play in games like this. It will take a TEAM to survive and advance this friday.  Go Jags!!

godgiven999

November 17, 2014, 07:17:38 pm #86 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:20:27 pm by godgiven999
Gurdon has 2 or 3 faster than any one on McCrory's team with State track results to prove it!  Im not trying to take anything away from McCrory, they deserve to be here, but Gurdon is Fast! 4.4 fast at a few different positions!

brown2010

our offensive line has blocked great all year and defense has responded well, gotta dig down another notch, we gotta B-E-L-I-E-V-E and have F-A-I-T-H we can and will WIN

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 17, 2014, 07:17:38 pm
Gurdon has 2 or 3 faster than any one on McCrory's team with State track results to prove it!  Im not trying to take anything away from McCrory, they deserve to be here, but Gurdon is Fast! 4.4 fast at a few different positions!

Im going to call bull💩💩💩💩 on the 4.4 speed at several positions. No you do not, no way. And you now have ZERO credibility with anything you post until you retract that statement. I will bet anything you want, that you have ZERO players at ANY postion that run a laser timed 4.40.

And last time i saw kids running track, they were not dressed in full football gear.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 17, 2014, 07:17:38 pm

So what your telling me is gurdon has more than one player that is fast or faster than the 2014 top twelve running backs in the NFL combine.
Just saying your argument is flawed therefore your credibility is junk.

#1 4.26 RB Dri Archer Kent St.
#2 4.41 Jerick McKinnon Georgia Southern
#3 4.43 RB Henry Josey Missouri
#4 4.45 RB Damien Williams Oklahoma
#5 4.46 RB LaDarius Perkins Mississippi St.
#6 4.48 RB George Atkinson Notre Dame
#7 4.48 RB Cornett UNLV
#8 4.48 RB Charles Sims West Virginia
#9 4.49 RB Tyler Gaffney Stanford
#10 4.49 RB Bishop Sankey Washington
#11 4.50 RB Tre Mason Auburn
#12 4.50 RB De'Anthony Thomas Oregon

footballfrenzy

November 17, 2014, 08:27:00 pm #90 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:30:52 pm by footballfrenzy
I do to know about several positions, but they have 4.4 speed at the only 2 offensive positions you would ever want to have it, RB and WR. That is a fact. Deal with it.

And a player could run a 4.55 10 times, but if he ever cracks 4.49 then he forever has "4.4" speed. Jus sayin'.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 17, 2014, 08:27:00 pm
I do to know about several positions, but they have 4.4 speed at the only 2 offensive positions you would ever want to have it, RB and WR. That is a fact. Deal with it.

And a player could run a 4.55 10 times, but if he ever cracks 4.49 then he forever has "4.4" speed. Jus sayin'.

No, Gurdon does not have a true 4.49 guy, much less 2. Im not talking handheld by the coach, im talking true times by laser. You credibility is now in question too. Geez we know yall had the fastest kid at the track meet last year, no need to blow smoke up our 🐴🐴🐴🐴's

godgiven999

Harvel and Marlow have both ran 4.4 40's. Harvel has a 11 sec 100 meters!
So you can take your piles of S and put it back where you got it from!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 17, 2014, 08:53:59 pm

🐮💩

godgiven999

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2014, 08:54:58 pm

🐮💩
and I don't care if you think Im credible or not!

RiverEagle079

its not a think more like im confident your not credible

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 17, 2014, 08:58:36 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2014, 08:54:58 pm

🐮💩
and I don't care if you think Im credible or not!

With accusations like you are making, everyone who is reading knows the true answer to that.

Mohawk 54

Pick, when Jackie was at the U of A camp this summer, they timed him at 4.4, that is what the U of A told him. And yes it was laser.  I don't know if #4 has every been timed with a laser or not.

footballfrenzy

And the crowd goes silent. Shhhhhh

Oh and #4 Marlow is slower than Harvell, but literally a half step. So, again, shhhh.

godgiven999

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas