• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc @ Conway Christian rnd 2

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 14, 2014, 10:03:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Looks like this could be a good game, maybe even game of the week. I will take my Green Eagles in a close one.

lionfan59

Think I'm heading to watch this one.  Kinda torn with who to root for.  One thing is for sure the eagles will win.

Eagles.fly.high

i have to say this will definitely be a good game. It will be physical and the team that controls the clock will ultimately win the game. Des Arc by 7!

Coach95

I'm gonna go with my Praire County buddies by 14!!!

purplehajj

Pick I hate to say it but I'm pulling for the mean green in the playoffs lol goodluck eagles! 28 to 26 des arc

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on November 14, 2014, 10:50:12 pm
Pick I hate to say it but I'm pulling for the mean green in the playoffs lol goodluck eagles! 28 to 26 des arc

Well im pulling for the purple hornets. You saw how i was defending our conference on the Gurdon Mccrory thread.

6-2A PRIDE

purplehajj

Got your back pick (except when playing Hazen) lol

lionfan59

Here is something also the green eagles need to he sure of. Don't let it come down to a field goal.  CC has a heck of a kicker

Lionbro20

Cc has a very disciplined defense I'm cheering for DA eagles 30- Cc-18

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. cc 26 da 22.

66SSV

Someone needs to introduce FF to the Conway Christian Folks

RiverEagle079

Des Arc impressed me this last week i like them in this game DA by 14

bigworm

Should be a good game. I think DA will come out on top but will be pulling for the blue eagles. CC qb will make ya pay if you dont cover someone. I think DA will pound it well enough to get the W.

Old Scrapper

CC may not have enough defense for 4 qtrs to stay with DA.

Lions84

bleudog

November 18, 2014, 06:03:32 am #18 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 06:57:17 am by bleudog
Assuming JC takes care of business against Bearden, Dragons are Des Arc fans this week.  Geaux Eagles. 

Coach95

Ball Hawk

I've seen both schools and CC is better. Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they can't play.

QB #7 I think and #3 can GO.

CC should win

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 18, 2014, 10:25:11 am
I've seen both schools and CC is better. Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they can't play.

QB #7 I think and #3 can GO.

CC should win

Yes they should, the 1 seed should always beat a 2 seed in this excellent system the AAA has in place. 🙈🙉🙊

lionfan59

I think if Des Arc brings their A-game then they will win, but not by much.  However, if they make just a few mistake, Conway Christian will capitalize and win the game.  They are a very well discipline team, that will capitalize on your mistakes.  They have a good QB that, knows the game of football.  They have linebackers that can see the field and read Qbs and RBs.  Like I have already said this is going to be a good game, and the eagles will win.   ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 21, 2014, 08:30:58 am
I think if Des Arc brings their A-game then they will win, but not by much.  However, if they make just a few mistake, Conway Christian will capitalize and win the game.  They are a very well discipline team, that will capitalize on your mistakes.  They have a good QB that, knows the game of football.  They have linebackers that can see the field and read Qbs and RBs.  Like I have already said this is going to be a good game, and the eagles will win.   ;D

I would bet they haven't faced a team that runs anything close to des arcs offense. They better know how to read the ball, not the backs.

lionfan59

Oh I'm sure they have not seen a running team like yall.  Did yall even throw the ball last week?  What I'm saying is that they are very well discipline team, that knows the game of football.  They might not be the best physically, but they are one of the smartest group of kids I have seen when it comes to reacting appropriate.  I really don't know who is going to win this one.  In my opinion, which don't mean much at all, this should be the game of the week.  I think if the weather is a factor, you guys may pull it out, just because yall have proven that you can win without passing. 

Hawgpilot

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 11:16:29 am

I would bet they haven't faced a team that runs anything close to des arcs offense. They better know how to read the ball, not the backs.

In their only loss to LR Episcopal, I KNOW they have seen a better running team.  Now whether CCS plays any better against it, remains to be seen.  CCS 24  DA 21

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 21, 2014, 11:32:04 am

In their only loss to LR Episcopal, I KNOW they have seen a better running team.  Now whether CCS plays any better against it, remains to be seen.  CCS 24  DA 21

Well genius, i didn't say d.a. was the best running game that c.c. has faced, what i said WAS they haven't seen a team who runs the same type offense as des arc.

But for the record, why do you think Episcopal has a better running game? I know nothing about them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 21, 2014, 11:24:53 am
Oh I'm sure they have not seen a running team like yall.  Did yall even throw the ball last week?  What I'm saying is that they are very well discipline team, that knows the game of football.  They might not be the best physically, but they are one of the smartest group of kids I have seen when it comes to reacting appropriate.  I really don't know who is going to win this one.  In my opinion, which don't mean much at all, this should be the game of the week.  I think if the weather is a factor, you guys may pull it out, just because yall have proven that you can win without passing.

We threw it once for a 2 point conversion.

Hawgpilot

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 11:42:23 am

Well genius, i didn't say d.a. was the best running game that c.c. has faced, what i said WAS they haven't seen a team who runs the same type offense as des arc.

But for the record, why do you think Episcopal has a better running game? I know nothing about them.

Name calling, typical for someone with low IQ.

cuz

Safe travel and good luck to both teams..........

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 21, 2014, 11:54:53 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 11:42:23 am

Name calling, typical for someone with low IQ.

I called you a genius, thats a compliment. But since you cant answer my questions about football, i retract that statement.

Ric Flair

Coach P will have them DA boys ready. Double slot offense is perfect for rainy sloppy playoffs games.
The winner gets a trip to JC next week  :-[ :-[ :-[

lionfan59

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 21, 2014, 02:18:24 pm
Coach P will have them DA boys ready. Double slot offense is perfect for rainy sloppy playoffs games.
Hey bearden, gets there early Locks JC in the locker room to win the game.   ;D ;D

Alien

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 21, 2014, 02:18:24 pm
Actually if Conway Christian wins Junction City comes to Conway.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

cav2012

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc 20

C.c. 0

4:00 till half

Do they even know what football is in the 5? Geez

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 07:47:26 pm
Des Arc 20

C.c. 0

Good one Pick.  Can we come back.

THA TRUTH

Looks like the eagles are coming to the muse

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 21, 2014, 07:52:09 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 07:47:26 pm
Des Arc 20

C.c. 0

Good one Pick.  Can we come back.

I wish yall would cheek, and bring yalls basketball too. You know i respect yalls hoops program.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

D.a. 20

C.c. 6

:32 till half

D.a. fumbled and cc throws 20 yd td pass. Xp blocked.

RiverEagle079

Hawgpilot

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mtindian42

wow that's a good one y'all got going pick...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 21, 2014, 08:33:30 pm
wow that's a good one y'all got going pick...

Des Arc gets a pick to stop that drive.

RiverEagle079

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas