• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Parkers Chapel

Started by Bodyguard, November 10, 2014, 06:53:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

this is right in Earle's will house. playoff time...that old saying let a sleeping dog lay. well you can thank epc for waking them up...pc comes to town carrying the pride of the 8 and all its toughness... to show the rest of the state that the bottom of the 8 is better then the top of other conferences...but, its just to bad this is not Hampton they are trying to prove this against. more as if they were playing jc... ouch...that ended 73-0. Earle will not run it up that high but they will show the Trojans why they are the best in the state...Earle 56 pc 8

cuz

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 14, 2014, 02:13:14 pm
They going to roll alright, back to South Arkansas/North Louisiana....
With a win............ ;D

cuz

nightowl

Earle 20  to p c 0. Go dogs go

Donnie Jamon

NEark tigers

Pit Bull

bdubyab60

Earle has scored like a 1000 points in the last 3 games.

cuz

THA TRUTH

Jc will mercy rule Earle calm down son

bulldog2006

THA TRUTH

bulldog2006

Lol....anywho......how bout them bulldogs!!!!!!!!

Pit Bull

All I know is the 8 is not the SEC West... But I will say #20 is a decent RB but I'm not convinced....

THA TRUTH

Waterboy94

I feel as if I'm reading posts that were typed by a second grader ???

mtindian42

mtindian42

just about nailed this one...props to PC for getting 20. Earle just keeps on rolling...

Bodyguard

#20 had some wheels. Way to go dogs.

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 14, 2014, 11:28:32 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2014, 11:04:21 pm
What about em
FUTURE state champs... ;D
Hey Mt, I love a man who backs his conference, but in the case, not going to happen............ ;D ;D ;D

Waterboy94

playmaker04

Good job Earle. Like I said earlier, nobody worried about PC.

Rida4Life

Evidently not.  I heard Earle only had like 50 people in the stands.  Literally.  PC brought like 200.  It's sad for those young men that ya'll have a quality football team and won't get your lazy butts out there and support your team.  Good job Bulldogs!  The PC coaches that I talked to had a lot of good things to say about you.  Congrats and keep playing well.  If y'all play in South Arkansas I will come watch you even if your lazy fans won't!

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 16, 2014, 08:32:54 pm
Evidently not.  I heard Earle only had like 50 people in the stands.  Literally.  PC brought like 200.  It's sad for those young men that ya'll have a quality football team and won't get your lazy butts out there and support your team.  Good job Bulldogs!  The PC coaches that I talked to had a lot of good things to say about you.  Congrats and keep playing well.  If y'all play in South Arkansas I will come watch you even if your lazy fans won't!

Settle down there, boss. There were people there, but some left at halftime because the game was over. Also, it was a bitter, cold night here in the NEA.

Cross County was well-attended, as was the homecoming game against Salem.

That was nice of the Parker's Chapel folks to say.

Bodyguard

Yea, we have good fans, not lazy... Besides fans never won or decided a game....

Old Scrapper

Earle had a good crowd at Hazen! Yea I figure the cold weather with a big lead had something to do with leaving early last weekend. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas