• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Parkers Chapel

Started by Bodyguard, November 10, 2014, 06:53:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodyguard

Donnie Jamon

Old Scrapper

playmaker04

Don't believe PC can stop Merritt or Bohannon. Earle 54-8

Rida4Life

Earle may have their hands full with Jackson and Hay.  I see this one as a shootout.  Earle is probably the better team but PC has enough speed to give them some problems and make it closer than expected.

Pit Bull

MarionBlueDevil

If the Cross County version of Earle shows up, this one will be all Bulldogs.

If they slop around and allow Parkers Chapel to hang then there may be some tense moments late in this one.

Dr. Defense

big E

Dogg

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 10, 2014, 10:28:11 am
Earle may have their hands full with Jackson and Hay.  I see this one as a shootout.  Earle is probably the better team but PC has enough speed to give them some problems and make it closer than expected.
Earle had lineman that are as fast as rb's. Don't mention speed!

Rida4Life

Uhhhhh you must be forgetting what conference PC is coming out of...... the SLOW teams in the 8AA are as fast as the fast teams in the rest of AA.  Earle's speed won't be anything PC hasn't seen before.  And honestly they've seen more and better speed multiple times.  Haven't handled it extremely well but I'm saying it won't be a shock to them.  On the flip side, looking at Earle's schedule you have not seen much team speed.  PC will show you plenty.  Jackson, Hay, Gill, Harris, Martinus, and Van Hook are all tracksters that can run.  Jackson and Hay have elite speed. 
I am not claiming PC will win, just saying that Earle doesn't do have anything special that the Trojans haven't seen a lot of. 

Personally i think the biggest question will be whether or not the cold has a negative effect on either/both teams.  That could be the key factor.

Donnie Jamon

Earle plays better in the cold. This is their time of year.  Earle doesn't have many burners for speed but there overall team speed is off the charts. I mean from DL to safeties they can all run

Bearden_Bear72

Earle wont run off with the game.  Might win, but wont be a run off.  Parkers Chapel plays with intensity and doesnt make stupid decisions often.  And they have some pretty talented boys playing this year, watch out or they might slip out with a win.  Final PC-22 Earle-20

Donnie Jamon

Earle is 2 TDs better than Bearden so how bad did y'all beat PC

cuz

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 11, 2014, 11:53:07 am
Earle is 2 TDs better than Bearden so how bad did y'all beat PC
Just how did you come about  that conclusion....

Donnie Jamon

The eye test. Without them playing it is what we have to go by. Have seen both either in person or streamed. JC might get to help us out more if Earle keeps on winning

Bodyguard

So let me get this straight, so that I have a clear and accurate understanding... So the guys from the 8AA don't really suck rotten eggs this year like it seems, it's just you all have a jargonuant in your conference call Junction City? Am I reading this clear?

Rida4Life

yep you got it.  no disrespect to Earle..... but JC would mercy rule you as well.   
8AA is like the SEC west.  everyone beats up on everyone and it sometimes makes us look weaker than we are. 
Ask Hector how dangerous PC can be as a 5 seed...... took a LATE (during a timeout) phantom personal foul for Hector to escape them last year.  I think Earle wins this game but I think PC keeps it close.  Personally I think Earle better be glad that PC owned the tiebreaker for the 5.  Hermitage ended the season playing good football and would be a tougher matchup for the Bulldogs than even PC. 
I say:
Earle 30
PC 21

Rida4Life

and the word is juggernaut not jargonuant

Bodyguard

cuz

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 11, 2014, 12:06:30 pm
The eye test. Without them playing it is what we have to go by. Have seen both either in person or streamed. JC might get to help us out more if Earle keeps on winning
I think Earle and Bearden would be a good game, but Earle wouldn't win by two TD's. If Bearden's healthy they would win and they beat PC 44-20, was close at half. I watched that game........

Bodyguard

Well good thing that the games are played out on the field...

mtindian42

if earle plays like they did against cc...its over at the half...

Donnie Jamon

Enjoy the great facilities PC at Earle and you have to try the fried Bologna and bbq meat sandwich. Was my first time to try it and was well worth it.

Bodyguard

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 11, 2014, 03:47:31 pm
Enjoy the great facilities PC at Earle and you have to try the fried Bologna and bbq meat sandwich. Was my first time to try it and was well worth it.

Wait until you have those wings during BBall Season, you're going to want to spend the night at the gym...

MarionBlueDevil

I like the way the Bullies looked last Friday night and I don't know a ton about Parker's Chapel.

Let me say.....
Earle: 42
Parker's: 21

Pit Bull

Quote from: Bodyguard on November 11, 2014, 12:19:44 pm
So let me get this straight, so that I have a clear and accurate understanding... So the guys from the 8AA don't really suck rotten eggs this year like it seems, it's just you all have a jargonuant in your conference call Junction City? Am I reading this clear?

Aha!

big E

Bulldogs looked good to me last friday that qb is a large individual was very impressed with him .

Bodyguard

He his just as impressive in the classroom, 4.0 Student....

NEark tigers

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 12, 2014, 09:15:51 pm
Quote from: Bodyguard on November 11, 2014, 12:19:44 pm

Aha!

That's laughable....but I can understand, it is so hard to beat two states..

NEark tigers

Making a five and a half hour drive to the NORTH, temperatures around 32 degrees, and playing the champs of the rugged 3 conference= A long night for PC.

Prediction:

Earle 42
PC. 12

cuz

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 13, 2014, 07:43:57 am
Making a five and a half hour drive to the NORTH, temperatures around 32 degrees, and playing the champs of the rugged 3 conference= A long night for PC.

Prediction:

Earle 42
PC. 12
Could happen, but then again it could turn out like the Epc game??? ;D

bleudog

November 13, 2014, 09:21:49 am #32 Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:51:41 pm by bleudog
Calpreps trend pages:

Parkers Chapel

Earle

Rida4Life

Found out yesterday that two starters are out for PC.  One a broken hand and the other a broken leg.  But I also heard that Chapel has had maybe their best week of practice all year and some young kids seem to be stepping up.  Don't know if that's enough to overcome all the "speed" Earle has but I guess we will see tomorrow night.
Also heard PC is not broadcasting the game.  Does Earle have an internet stream by any chance?

nightowl

DK2408

Not on Earls home field it won't . I would hate to b n EPC shoes come next season when they play at Earl

Pit Bull

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 13, 2014, 09:42:31 am
Found out yesterday that two starters are out for PC.  One a broken hand and the other a broken leg.  But I also heard that Chapel has had maybe their best week of practice all year and some young kids seem to be stepping up.  Don't know if that's enough to overcome all the "speed" Earle has but I guess we will see tomorrow night.
Also heard PC is not broadcasting the game.  Does Earle have an internet stream by any chance?

No broadcast on the Serengeti, just Dogs running wild...

bleudog

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 13, 2014, 09:42:31 am

Those two wouldn't be Jackson or Hay would they?

Missco7

Quote from: DK2408 on November 13, 2014, 02:21:50 pm
Not on Earls home field it won't . I would hate to b n EPC shoes come next season when they play at Earl

That is the same thing Rivercrest said 2 years ago, with the same result (EPC 2-0).  Don't count your chickens before they hatch...

Pit Bull

Quote from: Missco7 on November 13, 2014, 04:47:48 pm

That is the same thing Rivercrest said 2 years ago, with the same result (EPC 2-0).  Don't count your chickens before they hatch...

Get out of here Ole Skool, you know EPC be on that Cooking... Go 2A-3

Donnie Jamon

No time to worry about EPC. Just take care of PC.

bleudog

bdubyab60

November 14, 2014, 07:36:44 am #42 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 07:40:47 am by bdubyab60
Quote from: Pit Bull on November 13, 2014, 09:40:39 pm
Quote from: Missco7 on November 13, 2014, 04:47:48 pm

Get out of here Ole Skool, you know EPC be on that Cooking... Go 2A-3
Who gives a crap about next year right now. DK is an idiot and that's enough about home cooking 401 buff said.

All because CC couldn't handle the heat and folded like a lawn chair.

DK2408

Look ur right one game at a time . Worry about next year next year . If u don't run across Earl again this year on a level playing field then ur screwed . Look I'll give y'all's coach his props he is a very good coach yall wouldn't be winning anything with out him . He should definitely b the aa coach of year

cuz

Jackson and Hay will have a big game, PC going to roll tonight.......

NEark tigers

They going to roll alright, back to South Arkansas/North Louisiana....

bleudog

November 14, 2014, 02:37:50 pm #46 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 02:41:12 pm by bleudog
Quote from: NEark tigers on November 14, 2014, 02:13:14 pm

You're getting confused with your libel.     

When the Trojans started football, they figured out pretty quick they needed to add a little diversity to their student demographic.   PC used Murmil Heights in El Dorado and school choice to move their program along.

Pit Bull

Quote from: bleudog on November 14, 2014, 02:37:50 pm

You're getting confused with your libel.   PC fishes in El Dorado.

When the Trojans started football, they figured out pretty quick they needed to add a little diversity to the student demographic.

I was wondering if PC was a private school or public? Also, correct me if I'm wrong but havent they had pretty good BBall over the years? Yea I believe we played them before in a Championship game or something before...

bleudog

November 14, 2014, 02:43:45 pm #48 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:31:47 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Pit Bull on November 14, 2014, 02:41:02 pm
Quote from: bleudog on November 14, 2014, 02:37:50 pm

You're getting confused with your libel.     

When the Trojans started football, they figured out pretty quick they needed to add a little diversity to their student demographic.   PC used Murmil Heights in El Dorado and school choice to move their program along.

I was wondering if PC was a private school or public? Also, correct me if I'm wrong but havent they had pretty good BBall over the years? Yea I believe we played them before in a Championship game or something before...

Public, but generally a white flight community out of El Dorado (the high schools are about 4 miles apart).  Both PC girls and boys BB teams made the finals one year not too long ago.  Athletically, they're primarily considered a baseball school.

Yak

Earle bulldogs....if they ever get it together, could be very dangerous! They may put it together this week and start rolling!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas