• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 2A Player of the Year

Started by GusBrown, November 08, 2014, 01:18:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 15, 2014, 12:01:29 pm
I didn't say that they sit down and go though every video. I just said, if you hear about a kid or kids so much, wouldn't you be curious to find out what all the buzz is about. but he will be attending camps this summer. he quit playing AAU summer circuit basketball in order to do so.

He is definitely a better football player.

FootballDude02

He got invite to camps from Michigan St., Nebraska, and a few more... 

FootballDude02

Been getting his strength and things up to compete. 320 bench and 610 squat is awesome for an 11 grade running back

THA TRUTH

Quote from: cuz on November 15, 2014, 11:48:12 am
Quote from: dragondad on November 15, 2014, 07:06:01 am
Dancy, 5 carries for 182 yards and 3 TD's last night.
If I'm not mistaken all in the 1st quarter........

Ur mistaken

Wilson

Dude what's your issue?. . .do you just sit around all day and wait for cuz to post something so you can try and disrespect him? . . even if he's wrong with something on here with a stat here or there. . its not that big a deal. . but it really appears your just waiting to pounce. . and that's sad. . just sitting around waiting to post on a message board negative towards a guy who is respected in the community is very childish. . it really is. . i mean you're acting like a kid on here. . grow the **** up. 

GusBrown

November 15, 2014, 10:03:10 pm #305 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:05:30 pm by GusBrown
Jackie Harvell with 209 all purpose yds and 3 TDs in round 1

bdubyab60

Scales around 250 passing, 40 rushing, accounted for 6 TDs and 20 tackles

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Wilson on November 15, 2014, 07:21:52 pm
Dude what's your issue?. . .do you just sit around all day and wait for cuz to post something so you can try and disrespect him? . . even if he's wrong with something on here with a stat here or there. . its not that big a deal. . but it really appears your just waiting to pounce. . and that's sad. . just sitting around waiting to post on a message board negative towards a guy who is respected in the community is very childish. . it really is. . i mean you're acting like a kid on here. . grow the **** up.

Uh oh someone is getting serious

Wilson

Nope not serious . . just know a immature persons writing . . or are you like this in real life?. . would you follow someone around listening to their conversation and disrespect them every chance you get?. . Its pretty obvious your sitting around waiting on Cuz to post something so you can disrespect him. . I'm not the only one to notice. .several others have also. . I'm just the first to say something . . playing around on here is fine. . but you go out of your way to just be a dou-che . . mostly to Cuz as of late . . Would you talk like that to him in public?. . or anyone? . .cause kid if your the kinda person that would. . your gonna have a long miserable life. . .

THA TRUTH

This is just a site got entertainment and if u slipped id correct u too not my fault cuz has been doing it more lately

THA TRUTH

Y'all take this site to literal and get all caught in an up roar over nothing

Wilson

No. . i am one to get onto folks about taking things to seriously on her myself . . You say that and aren't self aware enough to understand you're calling yourself out. . he said a thing or 2 in a thread that upset you. . so you follow him around and every chance you get to take a shot at him you do.   thats childish behavior . . he upset you. . so your trying to get even. . over and over. . obsessively . . .if you don't realize that's taking ish to seriously on your part. . your not mature enough to get it. .so grow up. . your not following any other posters around constantly cracking on them. . i will admit your not the only poster on here doing that but you do appear to be the only one over the age of say 18 doing it. . I've had verbal spats with posters on threads here. . but let it go once the debate is over. . .you can't seem to do that truth

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 15, 2014, 07:17:19 am
After what I heard last night Davis can exit this conversation
sounds like you need a new source...or at least one that has a clue... ;D

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Wilson on November 16, 2014, 01:04:12 am
No. . i am one to get onto folks about taking things to seriously on her myself . . You say that and aren't self aware enough to understand you're calling yourself out. . he said a thing or 2 in a thread that upset you. . so you follow him around and every chance you get to take a shot at him you do.   thats childish behavior . . he upset you. . so your trying to get even. . over and over. . obsessively . . .if you don't realize that's taking ish to seriously on your part. . your not mature enough to get it. .so grow up. . your not following any other posters around constantly cracking on them. . i will admit your not the only poster on here doing that but you do appear to be the only one over the age of say 18 doing it. . I've had verbal spats with posters on threads here. . but let it go once the debate is over. . .you can't seem to do that truth

I'm not on here to makes friends like some I'm here to talk a little high school sports and irritate some idc what u think honestly cause as long as I'm not being truly harsh with comments about one person I don't see what the problem is so just run along and worry bout more important things than someone saying ur mistaken on a football board

THA TRUTH

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 16, 2014, 01:20:36 am

Well they def might not have had a clue but it was good to hear at the time hahaha

Wilson

Its obvious your just clueless dude. . if you think your not being "truely harsh" on here then there ain't much that can be said to help you.   cause basically 99% of everything you post on here is harsh...and recently a good sized portion of that has been directed at Cuz. . a fellow JC fan might i add. . . i sincerely hope you don't act this way to people in the real world . . of course with you not even realizing how your acting. . you wouldn't know if you were. . .if you are. . i hope you have a good dental plan cause your gonna need it. . . .

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 16, 2014, 11:04:57 am
Quote from: mtindian42 on November 16, 2014, 01:20:36 am

Well they def might not have had a clue but it was good to hear at the time hahaha
lol...its neck and neck...the only difference is the lines they play behind...

THA TRUTH

Id have to see him in person to judge but that won't happen

hornetfever

The truth about "Tha Truth" is he needs to get a life. I mean living threw high school football players lives is pretty sad.  ;D ;D ;D

DragonBorn

Tha truth is a little weasel. If there's two things he needs to work on, it's his manors and his low post game

THA TRUTH

Quote from: hornetfever on November 16, 2014, 05:04:26 pm
The truth about "Tha Truth" is he needs to get a life. I mean living threw high school football players lives is pretty sad.  ;D ;D ;D

It's all I get for entertainment these days haha that and destroying dragonborn in pickup games

DnA Prostaff

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 08, 2014, 11:52:46 pm
dancey don't deserve player of the year because he plays on a loaded team...heck some of us could probley run for yards like he dose. because you cant just key on him...BC you have to worry about all the other skill positions...cause ever one on that team can hurt you...lol jc is like Alabama playing in the sunbelt conference...not fair...after seeing the rogo kids stats I would give it to him...heck of a player not playing on a loaded team...

Rogo is the best back I have seen. (I've not seen Dancy from JC) but Rogo is definitely a player at the college level. Hats off to that young man, without Rogo and the QB from McCrory they don't have much.

footballfrenzy

Well, come to Gurdon Friday and see a better back. Just sayin'

bleudog

G, didn't I see you asking about this EDNT pic on FB?

Sick Dog

Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 08, 2014, 04:20:06 pm
Jackie Harvell is the definition of MVP.
MVP of what? oh Gurdon already having end of year awards ceremony? How did he do weeks 1-3

El Jefe

Harvell is an extraordinary talent. He has the size and speed to go D1 IMO.

THA TRUTH

G-HIGH

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 20, 2014, 11:33:16 am
But doesn't like to get hit
How do you figure that? Did you ask him? Lol

KOJACK

G-HIGH

Jackie Harvell is an awesome kid with tremendous talent.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 20, 2014, 11:34:35 am
Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 20, 2014, 11:33:16 am
But doesn't like to get hit
How do you figure that? Did you ask him? Lol

Don't have to ask when I watched it in person

GusBrown

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 20, 2014, 07:16:46 am
Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 08, 2014, 04:20:06 pm
Jackie Harvell is the definition of MVP.
MVP of what? oh Gurdon already having end of year awards ceremony? How did he do weeks 1-3
averaged over 100 yds rushing a game with 5 TDs against 3 3A schools

Dragon I

Dancy still has one state record he is in the running for.  Avg yards per carry.  Right now he is over 19 ypc for the year. 

bleudog

November 21, 2014, 01:29:20 pm #333 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:31:51 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Dragon I on November 21, 2014, 01:19:09 pm
Dancy still has one state record he is in the running for.  Avg yards per carry.  Right now he is over 19 ypc for the year. 

1,248 yards on 64 carries for 19.5 ypc.

DI, didn't I hear Wayne say there's a minimum of 85 carries needed to qualify for the record?

If Dancy gets stopped for no gain on his next 21 carries, he'd still end up averaging 14.68 ypc.  :o

Dragon I

I'm not sure.  What's the record?

footballfrenzy

19.5 ypc is a mixture of 3 things. Talent, well above average OL play and horrible competition. 19.5 is stupid funny and good.

Dragon I

He averaged over 15 ypc against Smackover.  That's the best team he'll face all year.

Ric Flair

Quote from: bleudog on November 19, 2014, 11:25:42 pm
G, didn't I see you asking about this EDNT pic on FB?

That is a awesome pic. He is a great player and he has a great team around him. When we played JC in semi's last year he was impressive. Being able to play him on offense only is one reason he is such a strong runner. Armstrong and Mason are great players too. Bell looks like a NFL D-linemen 6-5 240lbs and can move. The best player on the team is no doubt Dancy. JC does bleed like everybody else and they can make mistakes. I don't think anybody can beat them this year except maybe Charleston in 3A. That would be a maybe.

THA TRUTH

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Dragon I on November 21, 2014, 01:42:00 pm
I'm not sure.  What's the record?
15.56 yds period carry Dylan Yazel Hackett 2011

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas