• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls Updated Rankings

Started by underdog678, January 01, 2018, 07:31:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

I'm not getting upset I follow WCC and are girls would probally lose by 70 to Northfork I'm just saying your not bad if Northfork blows you out they would beat anybody  in 2a by double digits!

N2DEEP

January 31, 2018, 08:59:35 am #101 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 03:04:31 pm by N2DEEP
Norfolk is a 1A team with 3 girls 6' or taller. You just don't see that very often especially at low levels.

Bildo

There is no doubt that they are a great team. That is why I said what I said. I just don't think you can use Pangburn and Salem as representatives for 2A. To say that everybody in 2A would be beat by double digits, when these two teams are not one of the top 2 teams in in 2A, is ridiculous. So, with that said, that is not a good comparison

Ctucker

Well there is only 2 teams and they would lose by 10 plus! Northfork has a great team I'm sorry that bothers u!

FromTheBench

"Norfork" is VERY good, but so are Earle and Quitman. Pangburn is good and Salem is decent, let's please not use them as measuring sticks for everyone in 2A.

Ctucker

And it's already been proven you do know that Earle and Quitman both lost to the 2 and 3 team in 1a! 1a is just better it's ok some times it happens!

FromTheBench

Quote from: Ctucker on January 31, 2018, 09:22:26 am
And it's already been proven you do know that Earle and Quitman both lost to the 2 and 3 team in 1a! 1a is just better it's ok some times it happens!

1A is definitely stacked this year, I will not argue that. We are still talking High School basketball where you never know what team is going to show up and where a lot of upsets happen. Now if Earle or Quitman were to play Norfork, Wonderview, MVE, Bay..etc and beat them, then I don't think anyone would consider it an upset, just 2 great teams played and somebody has to win.

Ctucker

I didn't consider it upsets when Quitman and Earle lost to wonderview and Bay!

Bildo

Quote from: Ctucker on January 31, 2018, 09:43:42 am
I didn't consider it upsets when Quitman and Earle lost to wonderview and Bay!
Earle beat Bay by double digits last night.

Bildo

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 31, 2018, 09:21:17 am
"Norfork" is VERY good, but so are Earle and Quitman. Pangburn is good and Salem is decent, let's please not use them as measuring sticks for everyone in 2A.
Exactly my point!!

Ctucker

Ok so the are even but I'm telling you Northfork would beat them 10 plus!

Bildo

Negative ghost rider. Salem or Pangburn won't stay with in 20-30 of Earle...

Ctucker

Who is ghost rider! And I said Northfork would beat them 10 plus not Pangburn or Salem!

Bildo

Just a reference meaning I don't agree. You missed my point (as usual). Salem and Pangburn won't come close to Earle... meaning that you comparing what Norfolk would do to the rest of 2A is not valid. Just because they get beat 30+ doesn't mean the better teams will

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Ctucker on January 31, 2018, 10:43:53 am
Who is ghost rider! And I said Northfork would beat them 10 plus not Pangburn or Salem!

"Negative, ghost rider, the pattern is full."  Tower to Maverick in Top Gun.

Bildo

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on January 31, 2018, 11:06:30 am
"Negative, ghost rider, the pattern is full."  Tower to Maverick in Top Gun.
Lol... at least someone on here got what I was saying and has a sense of humor. 👍

Ctucker

No your missing what I'm saying and if you want to cut me down you dork that's fine but my opionion is Northfork would beat either one by 10 I could me wrong! But your smart butt want change my mind! Good day idiot!

4real

Why such harsh words?  Can't we all get along?  I'm getting sad we aren't all agreeing here and having identical opinions...

FromTheBench

It's very easy to make a claim like that whenever you know that neither team will match-up this season so you have no way of being proven wrong.

Bildo

Quote from: Ctucker on January 31, 2018, 11:20:48 am
No your missing what I'm saying and if you want to cut me down you dork that's fine but my opionion is Northfork would beat either one by 10 I could me wrong! But your smart butt want change my mind! Good day idiot!
Soooooooo... I'm an idiot because I said Norfork would handle Salem easily (Wait... that did happen didn't it?!) Or is it because I just don't agree with you. Either way.... we will revisit this subject after Regionals and we will see who has a better grasp on things. Oh... and I may be an idiot but at least I know where to use "won't" instead of "want". Might wanna do a lil spellcheck before you "want" (See what I did right there lol) to have a war of words. It's like basketball... some of us are just better at it.

Ctucker

You get a kick out of people's spelling I'm glad your so smart! I will not post on this thread again! You are a idiot because you took personal jabs I had my opinion then u wanted to start making fun of me! I hope I spelled everything to your liking! And none of these teams will be in same region so it want show anything! Northfork is 1a! But you already know that! Bye idiot!

Bildo

January 31, 2018, 12:52:01 pm #121 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:01:13 pm by Bildo
Thanks for the parting words... as usual, you missed my point again. Salem and Earle are in the same region. That is what I meant by having this discussion afterwards. I didn't take a jab at you until you called me an idiot. You can obviously dish it but can't take it.

Ctucker

Sorry this will be last post your dumber than I thought go back and read whole thread I called u a idiot after the shot! And Salem and Earle being in same region has nothing to do with Northfork beating either team by 10 plus!

Bildo

January 31, 2018, 01:12:43 pm #123 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:15:53 pm by Bildo
Go back and read all your posts again. I am right about the idiot remark. Does "Good day idiot" ring a bell?

But, I will type slower so you can understand. I am saying that Salem nor Pangburn has a chance against Earle. Nothing against their programs, Earle is just that much better. I know we are talking about a hypothetical situation, Norfork will not meet Earle or Quitman.

Now, with that said... Earle would play Norfork a much better game because they are a better team. AND by waiting till after Regionals and seeing the outcome of their region, would prove my/your point as to how bad/good Salem is. Did you catch all that?

And btw... Are you done? Because you said "bye idiot" but posted again. Jus sayin.

Ctucker

Yes I'm done! Maybe I will see you at state if yalls girls make it!

Ctucker

Wait I'm still not done all I every said is I think Northfork would beat either team by 10! Never compared them to Pangburn I'm just going by the Northfork girls I watched and by seeing Quitman play this year and Quitman is good and I'm sure Earle is too just don't think they can hang with Northfork and I guess we will never know! I posted score of Pangburn and Northfork! Pangburn is a decent team but it could have. Even worse.Have you watched Northfork?yes good day idiot does ring bell I wrote it!

Bildo

Did you even try to proof read that post? I now know why it has been so hard for you to grasp what I posted.

Ctucker

Quote from: Bildo on January 31, 2018, 09:22:56 pm
Did you even try to proof read that post? I now know why it has been so hard for you to grasp what I posted.
no I did not! Glad your a English teacher! Good luck with your girls team even though you don't think they have a chance of winning it! Seeing how only Quitman and Earle are any good! And please make another post about my spelling!

PapaHog

* you're an English teacher * come on CTuck lol

Bildo

Bildo

I based my predictions and opinions off of recent performance history. Earle and Quitman have won the last two state championships. Until someone proves they can get by them, that is my stance. As far as Carlisle goes, they are a good team. The beat Earle last year but lost to Quitman. I could be a homer and say we will win it, but we have to prove it by our performance against these teams this year. Earle and Carlisle have a very good chance of meeting in the District Tournament finals February 17th at Carlisle. We will see (if they meet) then how we stack up.

ak58

Anyone else's school getting hit hard with the flu? Several players out with it. Spring Hill is closing tomorrow. I think more districts will follow

waterboy

Quote from: ak58 on February 01, 2018, 11:06:29 am
Anyone else's school getting hit hard with the flu? Several players out with it. Spring Hill is closing tomorrow. I think more districts will follow

Murfreesboro school is closed Friday and Monday

Bildo

ADG Super Six 2/4/18
1) Quitman
2) Earle
3) Carlisle
4) Camden Harmony Grove
5) Salem
6) Poyen

HoopKing

I think that's a closer indication of the top teams.

ak58

How is Harmony Grove still ranked ahead of SH🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Bildo

No comment on that one. That would be a question for someone that has seen them play. I have not...

NEA Razorback olfan

You know rankings mean squat right now ::)

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 04, 2018, 09:16:28 pm
You know rankings mean squat right now ::)

No kidding.  The way folks get all worked up, you would think the AAA is gonna base seeding on the ADG rankings.

BigBob

how's everyone's conference rankings looking

redrider30

2A-2 East                           2A-2 West
1. Marmaduke                   1. Salem
2. BIC                               2. Cotter
3. EPC                              3. Sloan Hendrix
4. Marked Tree                  4. Flippin

ak58

Got to watch poyen last night. They are a quick,  athletic group of ladies. Play as good a man2man defense as I've seen girls play. Got a big lead over Murfreesboro at half, lady rattlers cut it to within 6 late, but poyen pulled out the 10 point win. This is as good a group of south Ar girls teams I've seen. 5 solid teams.

neutralobserver

Was that game at Poyen or Murfreesboro?
Does Poyen have any size?

ak58

@ Murfreesboro. 2 decent size post players. Not a very big threat. Set hard screens and rebound well. The started fouled out kinda early. 3 VERY good quards. Got most their points of right handed lay ups in transition.

waterboy

how is Caddo Hills still not in the top 10 after winning district over Poyen?

brotherdew

Caddo Hills is responsible for two of Poyen's three losses yet they aren't mentioned. I'm sure Coach Owens would prefer it stay that way. There is a very good chance we see these two teams in the finals of the regional tournament.

LeftyWorld

Quote from: brotherdew on February 20, 2018, 12:15:55 pm
Caddo Hills is responsible for two of Poyen's three losses yet they aren't mentioned. I'm sure Coach Owens would prefer it stay that way. There is a very good chance we see these two teams in the finals of the regional tournament.

I'd be surprised if poyen gets past Springhill.

patriot15

What are the updated rankings for the girls.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: patriot15 on March 02, 2018, 09:43:13 am
What are the updated rankings for the girls.

1A, 1B 1C, Carlisle, Earle, Quitman, how ever you want to list them.

BW2015

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 02, 2018, 09:46:47 am
1A, 1B 1C, Carlisle, Earle, Quitman, how ever you want to list them.

There's a chance to see 2 of these in Hot Springs next weekend!  Should make for a good finals.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas