• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Other than Shilo

Started by cuckoobird, November 30, 2016, 08:29:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Can someone besides shilo finally win a title for the 1-4a? There's definitely a better chance this year than any other but I have a feeling that Warren may have a lot to say and shilo will be right there with them.

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 08:29:57 pm
Can someone besides shilo finally win a title for the 1-4a? There's definitely a better chance this year than any other but I have a feeling that Warren may have a lot to say and shilo will be right there with them.

Naw. Warren isn't a tough or physical team.

We don't like the cold. And the wind hates us.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2016, 08:31:37 pm
Naw. Warren isn't a tough or physical team.

We don't like the cold. And the wind hates us.

This ^. We aren't physical enough to handle PG and will get man handled Friday night. It's in the bag for Tigers fans. Buy those advance tickets for WMS.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on November 30, 2016, 08:47:59 pm
This ^. We aren't physical enough to handle PG and will get man handled Friday night. It's in the bag for Tigers fans. Buy those advance tickets for WMS.

Be like England and pick out this rings.

prHOG13

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 08:29:57 pm
Eh, I just don't see it with Shiloh. Don't have the size or speed right now to beat any of the other 3 teams left.

Would love to be at that Warren/PG game. I think Warren will be plenty physical, just hard to pick against home field advantage. Two undefeated and great programs with great coaches. It'll be a war

dukes424

Let's get it on and see what plays out. Like I said earlier a couple months ago anything can happen and anybody can be beat on any given Friday this was early on in the season when we were talking about the playoff bracket - but only to be throat punched by Nashville posters that we would get mercy ruled and didn't have a chance.  ;D Sorry had to throw that last jab in and I'm done. It's going to be interesting the next couple weeks I think I'm more fired up then my son. Warren don't get cold Air and the underdog card don't work lol it's gonna be fun and one more thing it's not windy here peeps.

iivydriff

November 30, 2016, 09:11:35 pm #6 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:18:07 pm by iivydriff
The wind was blowing so hard here today i think i lost the rest of my hair. And it was around 42 degrees at 2pm. About 20 degrees colder and the wind steady out of the North at about 20 mph and gusting to 30.  That Is good football weather for us Northern Arkansas Hill Folk   ;D  It probably does affect teams to come up from the south where its 10 to 15 degrees warmer and at a lower elevation.

dukes424

Heck yeah what he said. I just put on my camo earmuffs and my electric socks and pack my wife up to go and I'm good to go lol

iivydriff

November 30, 2016, 09:19:37 pm #8 Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:34:41 pm by iivydriff
 ;D

cuckoobird

The chances just got slimmer. I thought shilo was going to pull it off last night and make the chances 0. Even though the 1-4a had 3 teams in the semis, I'm still going to tease you guys if pea ridge can't beat Warren and I'll tell you, it doesn't look good for the black hawks. Now I question every road but warrens to the semis after that beat down last night

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas