• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recount

Started by cuckoobird, November 26, 2016, 04:37:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

November 28, 2016, 02:27:12 pm #50 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:52:34 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 28, 2016, 12:57:04 pm
The recount has just concluded and the results are shocking. Nashville is still owned by the 1-4a with a 25 point loss at home. Clinton, Stein, and Volarvich last seen protesting outside of scrapper stadium and have now been joined by Kaepernick, Whoopi, and Rosie. Nashville school board has issued statements saying safe spaces for cry ins and counseling will be made available to all in their time of need. A "Talk it out" session will be held at a vigil later this evening for those still needing a shoulder to cry on after hearing the results of the recount. Anyone still needing a place to process or reflect will have the opportunity for many days to come. It was also announced that anyone who may need additional coddling will be given an unending amount of time to deal with their emotions. Source: Chicken Coop Courier

More legit and reliable than CNN.

JoshuaRug13

Crooked Nashville ran a campaign based off of the fact that they have a 26 game win streak.  They have deleted over 300 archives showing them paying the refs for some of the wins or paying the other team for the wins.  We dodged the Nashville Bullet 4A fans...rejoice!  Also stay safe...they are still rioting in Nashville as we speak.  Complete Anarchy! 

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 28, 2016, 12:57:04 pm
The recount has just concluded and the results are shocking. Nashville is still owned by the 1-4a with a 25 point loss at home. Clinton, Stein, and Volarvich last seen protesting outside of scrapper stadium and have now been joined by Kaepernick, Whoopi, and Rosie. Nashville school board has issued statements saying safe spaces for cry ins and counseling will be made available to all in their time of need. A "Talk it out" session will be held at a vigil later this evening for those still needing a shoulder to cry on after hearing the results of the recount. Anyone still needing a place to process or reflect will have the opportunity for many days to come. It was also announced that anyone who may need additional coddling will be given an unending amount of time to deal with their emotions. Source: Chicken Coop Courier

I have no idea how I just came across this but this is top notch hilarious...

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: beach bum on December 02, 2016, 01:47:31 pm
I have no idea how I just came across this but this is top notch hilarious...

Yeah that comment deserves HOF recognition or something.  We need to make a thread like this for the Hamburgers lol...I heard they are protesting in the streets!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas