• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg @ Pea Ridge Quaterfinals

Started by Sports Guru, November 18, 2016, 09:28:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quaterfinals Matchup Vote

Hamburg Lions 9-3
16 (34.8%)
Pea Ridge Blackhawks 11-1
30 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: November 25, 2016, 09:05:25 pm

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2016, 02:54:43 pm
Warren might as well lay down. People have already discounted us.

That's a good position to be in... Ask Pea Ridge :).... 

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 22, 2016, 02:59:56 pm
That's a good position to be in... Ask Pea Ridge :).... 

Yes. Please....nobody mind little ole Warren. We are just lucky to be here.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2016, 02:22:36 pm
Snare drum seems like it would be fun to play.

Yes it is fun to play...the best parts happen when you forget your music when you are so excited in a game that you make up something and it actually sounds cool  :D

PiratePride03

But didn't you hear?  Hamburgers say Warren barely beat them!

dc24

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 22, 2016, 01:45:50 pm
I would like to know from the Hamburg guys why it took them OT team beat Crossett...  A team our 3 seed mercy ruled... If they are similar in competition the Blackhawks will win by 35+....

I hate taking up for Hamburg, but them and Crossett are a rivalry game and those can be close regardless of the skill level between the two teams.

Also, comparing scores is usually never wise. Pea Ridge may mercy rule Hamburg, it wouldn't surprise me at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a close game either.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 22, 2016, 03:28:29 pm
Yes it is fun to play...the best parts happen when you forget your music when you are so excited in a game that you make up something and it actually sounds cool  :D
Really no explanation why we got beat other than the other team was better. England is still undefeated and would hand allot of good teams in the state a loss, they had a better game plan than we did and kicked our tail we kept improving each week, Warren is just that good they are still undefeated too at this point and there game plan and coaching just kicked our tail too! That's all it is to it. With a better game plan we could have played both teams way better but they were just the better team. We are still dangerous thou if we get the momentum going we can play with most teams. Our key is to not let PR jump out early if we can hold it close we can make it very interesting.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on November 22, 2016, 01:36:34 pm
Quick question...

What happened with ENGLAND?  Like that is the loss that really stands out to me for Hamburg.  Also the Warren game was not very competitive either.  Can I get an explanation for why Hamburg was so noncompetitive in both of those games?
England is very good, but would never beat us now. We had kids playing out of position and quiet frankly wer not prepared. Warren we played at Warren and every time momentum started going our way..yellow flags...not saying we would have beaten them, but on neutral ground it would have been a game.....The score sounded worst than it was...it was 34 -24 in the 3rd qt.

MUFASA #2

November 22, 2016, 04:22:15 pm #107 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:23:55 pm by MUFASA #2
Doesn't matter we seem to be the team to bash fact is we're still in the playoffs. 2 of our losses are from undefeated teams yes 1 loss by Englad that would probably beat most of the 4-a teams in the state. it's gonna take us beating a Pea Ridge caliber team to ever get the monkey off our back, we play sloppy ball at times. If we play anything close to sloppy va PR we will get our tail kicked. We have to play 4 solid quarters or we are gonna get our tail kicked. Gotta play the game thou at this point u never know what is gonna happen!! Just ask Nashville.

HBG PRIDE

November 22, 2016, 04:37:33 pm #108 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:40:17 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 22, 2016, 01:36:11 pm
The loins aren't very good
Ricebirds are at the house! and barely beat our 5 seed, so huuuush

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 22, 2016, 01:36:11 pm
The loins aren't very good
Haha Monticello took yal to OT!! Where does that rank the Ricebirds lol.

HBG PRIDE

Trust me...I have watched film.....this game could go either way.....pulling for the LIONS

Mufasa

If deer and duck seasons don't cost us this game, we'll be lucky. I'm not even sure if we'll have enough to field a team.

MUFASA #2

I know our starting QB said he was going duck hunting instead and our whole defense was going deer hunting.

Ole Legend

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 22, 2016, 04:54:12 pm
Trust me...I have watched film.....this game could go either way.....pulling for the LIONS

I would love to know what film you watched. I watched the first quarter of yalls game against Gravette. Gravette handed you 21 points pretty much.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on November 22, 2016, 06:15:45 pm
I know our starting QB said he was going duck hunting instead and our whole defense was going deer hunting.
hope they show up...lol

HBG PRIDE

November 22, 2016, 07:28:59 pm #115 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:57:39 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: Ole Legend on November 22, 2016, 07:22:15 pm
I would love to know what film you watched. I watched the first quarter of yalls game against Gravette. Gravette handed you 21 points pretty much.
I watched sholoh...Gravette and ark and  nash...get ready for a ball game.

HBG PRIDE

Make all the assumptions and look at our history....don't count on us...all our kids are duck and deer hunting.....game will be played Fri.

Ole Legend

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 22, 2016, 07:28:59 pm
I watched sholoh...Gravette and ark and pokey...get ready for a ball game.

Pea Ridge did not play pokey. Not sure who you watched.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Ole Legend on November 22, 2016, 07:59:58 pm
Pea Ridge did not play pokey. Not sure who you watched.
excuse ark Nash. Grav...games

JoshuaRug13

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 22, 2016, 07:42:17 pm
Make all the assumptions and look at our history....don't count on us...all our kids are duck and deer hunting.....game will be played Fri.

So all the kids are duck and deer hunting when they should be preparing for the game? 

::)

prHOG13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 22, 2016, 08:55:52 pm
excuse ark Nash. Grav...games
Care to provide your thoughts on each game you watched or your overall thoughts?

MUFASA #2

November 22, 2016, 10:09:59 pm #122 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:12:07 pm by MUFASA #2
Yes half the team is on probation for not tagging the deer they kill, our starting nose guard is defiantly out he is under house arrest for shooting deer at night and our starting QB just flat out said he is going duck hunting and will play the following Friday after we beat PR. And our star linebacker #5 said he is going duck hunting to.

MUFASA #2

Overall thoughts is both teams are going into Friday night to win and move on. 1 team will. We have to play mistake free football to come out on top. Should be a great game.

Eddie Goodson

If they torched Nashville, there is no reason to think anything other than that they will torch the rest of the 4A with the exception of maybe Warren. THis ride for Hamburg is going to be like it was when we were kids. You dad tells you early on in a long trip that he is goig to whip you when you get back home. You spend  the rest of the trip knowing there is a whipping waiting for you at the end of the line.

Ole Legend

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on November 23, 2016, 12:52:22 am
Overall thoughts is both teams are going into Friday night to win and move on. 1 team will. We have to play mistake free football to come out on top. Should be a great game.

What did you think about the Pea Ridge/Gravette game?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 23, 2016, 05:59:43 am
If they torched Nashville, there is no reason to think anything other than that they will torch the rest of the 4A with the exception of maybe Warren.

Except for the fact they had to come from behind to beat Arkadelphia 2 weeks ago and lost by 3 touchdowns to Prairie Grove earlier in the year.

cuckoobird

Your whole defense is going duck hunting? Where did they go week 1 and week 9?

AirWarren

If they torched Nashville, there is no reason to think anything other than that they will torch the rest of the 4A with the exception of maybe Warren. THis ride for Hamburg is going to be like it was when we were kids. You dad tells you early on in a long trip that he is goig to whip you when you get back home. You spend  the rest of the trip knowing there is a whipping waiting for you at the end of the line.

Warren????

Please. Don't mind us. The 1-4a has it on lock this year...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on November 23, 2016, 08:32:09 am
Warren????

Please. Don't mind us. The 1-4a has it on lock this year...

Doesn't Nashville have it on lock this year?  I mean those rings!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 23, 2016, 08:45:41 am
Doesn't Nashville have it on lock this year?  I mean those rings!!!

Hey, Warren and Robinson are playing for 7th and 8th place. Don't mind us! Haha

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirWarren on November 23, 2016, 08:56:50 am
Hey, Warren and Robinson are playing for 7th and 8th place. Don't mind us! Haha
Us either, We are biggest underdogs and we like it that way.

cdl

Ok according to Max Preps Pea Ridge averages 40.2 PPG and Hamburg 37.3!
Looking at Fearless I came up with PR 34 PPG & Hamburg 35???
Max Preps doesn't show points allowed but Fearless computes out to exactly 23 PPG ALLOWED by PR & almost 23 (22.67) by Hamburg? Evenly Matched????????????????????????????????????????????????

Any Idea's on why Max Preps differs so much, of course someone should check my math!! LOL

Still trying to find out more about these Grilled Burgers at Pea Ridge if any one has any info as to the where & when??? LOL

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 23, 2016, 08:28:34 am
Not sure about week 1, but week 9 they strolled into the Pumpkinhead Patch and got hit in the mouth. Wasn't a fun field trip that week...

Ole Legend

Quote from: cdl on November 23, 2016, 11:18:59 am
Max Preps doesn't show points allowed but Fearless computes out to exactly 23 PPG ALLOWED by PR & almost 23 (22.67) by Hamburg? Evenly Matched????????????????????????????????????????????????

Any Idea's on why Max Preps differs so much, of course someone should check my math!! LOL

Still trying to find out more about these Grilled Burgers at Pea Ridge if any one has any info as to the where & when??? LOL

Burgers at the concession stand at the game. Best in the area.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: cdl on November 23, 2016, 11:18:59 am

Pea Ridge has always had the best burgers in the 1-4A...  They grill them and it taste like it is seasoned very well... Concession stand food is pretty important to me :)....  At PG go for the BBQ chicken nachos...

prHOG13

MaxPreps stats aren't very accurate, which is pretty frustrating. They only have Winn for 15 rushing TD's when he has 20. He was only credited for 2 TD's against Nashville when he had 3 (11, 47, and 4 yarders)... Even though their play by play shows the 3 TD's 

HBG PRIDE

Maxprep not impressive..accuracy not their strong point...I don't know who reports stats to them...always behind or just not reporting correct information??

prHOG13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 23, 2016, 01:07:42 pm
Maxprep not impressive..accuracy not their strong point...I don't know who reports stats to them...always behind or just not reporting correct information??
A lot of the time it's coaches themselves, or their stat people that compile their stats for them

Mufasa

Hamburgs gonna be well represented. We Fed-Exed a slew of purple shirts to the Duggar family to help fill our side of the stands.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: Ole Legend on November 23, 2016, 06:18:37 am
What did you think about the Pea Ridge/Gravette game?
Pea Ridge beat them up pretty bad I'm sure there starters were mostly pulled in 3rd Qtr just like Hamburg did.

MUFASA #2

November 23, 2016, 03:21:13 pm #141 Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:23:10 pm by MUFASA #2
Yet another comment from a team in basketball season. Go cook a burger Eddie! Lol! True rival hatred at its best!!!McDonalds best burger in Crossett!

MUFASA #2

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 23, 2016, 11:28:26 am
Not sure about week 1, but week 9 they strolled into the Pumpkinhead Patch and got hit in the mouth. Wasn't a fun field trip that week...
Friday night special in Johnsville that night then party in Vick.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 23, 2016, 08:28:34 am
Lol where does that put yal Cuck? We curb stomped Monticello lol.. Yal had to have special help to beat them in OT!! Lol. BTW- where are yal at this week??

cuckoobird

Not everyone gets to play weak 3-4a competition.

HBG PRIDE

November 23, 2016, 09:40:15 pm #145 Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:07:23 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 23, 2016, 09:06:21 pm
Yeah cause Yal so tuff against 8-4a teams. OT with 5 seed Billies. Take that crap somewhere else, like to the basketball game...lol....BTW, Gravette is from the  1-4a and got mercy ruled.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 23, 2016, 09:06:21 pm
Come on Cuck u got better comebacks than that.

cuckoobird

MUFASA #2

A loss is a loss, we've moved on from it obviously yal didn't lol.

cuckoobird

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas