• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL-STAR GAME

Started by SOUTHARK99, June 22, 2017, 11:24:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SOUTHARK99

Anyone going to the game Friday?

bigworm

Ill be there. My boy will be one of the west QB's

SOUTHARK99

I'd like to see it but I don't want to sit in the rain. I'll make my mind up this afternoon. Good luck to your boy Bigworm I hope he shows out.

BigLion10

GL to little worm tonight buddy

bigworm

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on June 23, 2017, 10:38:37 am
I'd like to see it but I don't want to sit in the rain. I'll make my mind up this afternoon. Good luck to your boy Bigworm I hope he shows out.

Thank yee. Heck, i just pray for none of them boys to get hurt.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bigworm on June 23, 2017, 11:44:55 am
Thank yee. Heck, i just pray for none of them boys to get hurt.

Sounds like Monta Thomas is having a good All-Star Game. Already had one running touchdown in the first half for the east.

Backwoods Bart

June 23, 2017, 08:47:20 pm #6 Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:52:15 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on June 23, 2017, 08:31:15 pm
Sounds like Monta Thomas is having a good All-Star Game. Already had one running touchdown in the first half for the east.

Thomas is rolling. He just broke a 60-yard pass for a touchdown to end the first half. Announcer said he broke six tackles to get in the endzone

AirWarren

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on June 23, 2017, 08:31:15 pm

Southeast Arkansas showing out.

Hayden Lassiter(Warren)throwing touchdowns, Dennis Daniels(Warren) ran for a touchdown, and Monte Thomas(Hampton) has two touchdowns.

JC Guy

Quote from: AirWarren on June 23, 2017, 09:12:33 pm
Southeast Arkansas showing out.

Hayden Lassiter(Warren)throwing touchdowns, Dennis Daniels(Warren) ran for a touchdown, and Monte Thomas(Hampton) has two touchdowns.
Meadows from Junction won the East award for most outstanding DB. 1-interception, 3-passes defended several tackles.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on June 23, 2017, 08:47:20 pm
Thomas is rolling. He just broke a 60 71-yard pass for a touchdown to end the first half. Announcer said he broke six tackles to get in the endzone

2A represented well!

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on June 24, 2017, 07:52:15 am
2A represented well!
Yes they did. Monta got the East MVP I believe.

gameoflife

Wow, did the East put a whippin on the West or what? What happened?

JC Guy

Quote from: gameoflife on June 25, 2017, 03:37:26 pm
Wow, did the East put a whippin on the West or what? What happened?
One thing that was evident was the East played as a team. You seen a lot of blocks down field and things of that nature. Big plays went the East way also.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: JC Guy on June 25, 2017, 07:47:30 pm
One thing that was evident was the East played as a team. You seen a lot of blocks down field and things of that nature. Big plays went the East way also.

Coach Widener from Des Arc was the offensive line coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas