• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A regional Marked Tree

Started by EarlePearl, February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

The record books nor the AAA web site has a state champion named 10 towns.
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on February 23, 2018, 11:25:57 pm
The record books nor the AAA web site has a state champion named 10 towns.
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
least we won ours with home grown kids. I can sleep well at night knowing that. Can you say the same? Didn't think so! I know all about y'all cheaters it sickens me that you get away with it...

Dogg

Sleeping in that back to back state title shirt tonight

mtindian42

I'm done with this. I may say something to blow my case. Goodnight

ForeverBulldog23

😂😂😂Down Goes MTree 🤣 It was a great game tho Now Y'all Can Cut The Streak Quote Out ‼️ Until Someone Beat The Bulldogs In Postseason We The Big Dogs 🐶
#9x Champs🏆
Exited About Tomar Games For Both Earle Girls &Boys🗣‼️
#Lets Finish The Job🐶🏆💯‼️

Dogg

You should see my 9x state champion PJ's I sleep in every night!

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2018, 11:32:07 pm
I got something to help you sleep. I'm going to sing you a song
Rock-a- bye baby in the Tree Top when the Lions roared your cradle just dropped!

1995fan

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on February 23, 2018, 11:37:56 pm
😂😂😂Down Goes MTree 🤣 It was a great game tho Now Y'all Can Cut The Streak Quote Out ‼️ Until Someone Beat The Bulldogs In Postseason We The Big Dogs 🐶

Both teams could lose tomorrow.   It's easy to see why Carlisle is so good and Clarendon could be looking for revenge.  Should be 2 good games.....we well see
#9x Champs🏆
Exited About Tomar Games For Both Earle Girls &Boys🗣‼️
#Lets Finish The Job🐶🏆💯‼️

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2018, 11:32:07 pm
don't tell me you're having suicidal ideations

mtindian42

mtindian42

27-1 and 2-0 against Earle-parking-Marion-crawfordsville-West Memphis Lol I like my song better

leedog95

I think Clarendon will get revenge on Earle Tomorrow afternoon should be a good game either way!!!!

NEark tigers

Dear mtindian42,

YOU LOST TONIGHT ON YOUR OWN FLOOR,
SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!

-NEArk Tigers

da greatest bigbaby

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 24, 2018, 01:10:38 am
Dear mtindian42,

YOU LOST TONIGHT ON YOUR OWN FLOOR,
SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!

-NEArk Tigers
lol. Dear fan of cheaters your opinion doesn't matter to me at all. I hope Clarendon wipes the floor with you cheaters!

-mtindian42-

mtindian42

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 24, 2018, 01:12:54 am
Go lions whip earle
yall facing Earle-parking-Marion-crawfordsville and West Memphis good luck winning that game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 01:29:36 am
yall facing Earle-parking-Marion-crawfordsville and West Memphis good luck winning that game.

*parkin

mtindian42

Dogg

You forgot about Hughes  ;D
And you should see next years recruiting class

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 01:13:34 am
lol. Dear fan of cheaters your opinion doesn't matter to me at all. I hope Clarendon wipes the floor with you cheaters!

-mtindian42-
And if they wipe the floor with us guess what? We just got beat. We will gladly take the 2 seed on your floor. Clarendon and Earle are both at full strength and it will be a good game. You ought to come and watch.

bdubyab60

Must suck to PAY for a home court advantage and then choke it away.

We will stall our way to 4th place lol

But seeing MT saying a loss is a good thing makes me chuckle

Dogg

And don't even make the finals. It had to SUCK

BigLion10

Where's ole wctober that was saying they couldn't be beat lol

MomaLion

February 24, 2018, 10:21:59 am #273 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:26:22 am by MomaLion
Quote from: Dogg on February 23, 2018, 11:47:02 pm
don't tell me you're having suicidal ideations
That's going too far.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 07:51:42 am
And if they wipe the floor with us guess what? We just got beat. We will gladly take the 2 seed on your floor. Clarendon and Earle are both at full strength and it will be a good game. You ought to come and watch.
It should be rockin in there tonight. Good luck to everyone playing today.

mtindian42

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 10:32:55 am
let idiots be idiots moma.
No,  that's not a subject to joke about. I know he didn't mean it but it's still too far.

leedog95

Some of you folks act like kids....lol
Those were very hard fought games yesterday and all those kids playing left it all on the floor some won and some lost. Good luck to all the teams today I hope no one gets hurt. I believe one of these teams boys and girls will be playing for the state title if they all stay healthy!!!!

NEark tigers

Hey mtindian42,

Which will be worse for you to see tonight, watching the team that beat y'all last night to end your undefeated run raise the trophy on your floor or 9X WORLD CHAMPIONS winning the regional?? Think carefully.

EarlePearl

Well well well.. Yep, right again. You fools. I told you exactly what would happen..tha Dawgs are real. Lions, you looked good, no doubt. Shouldn't have been that close. Back2back is just around the corner for us Dawgs. And for whoever said I wasn't from Earle,  one of those 9 titles is mine. The only thing any of you need to know is I have been right, and will continue to be right. Marmaduke,  terrible. EPC, terrible. MT, paper champs. Clarendon,  we will see you in hot springs..you will fold under pressure!! Dawgs rise when it matters..

bdubyab60

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 24, 2018, 11:34:57 am
Well well well.. Yep, right again. You fools. I told you exactly what would happen..tha Dawgs are real. Lions, you looked good, no doubt. Shouldn't have been that close. Back2back is just around the corner for us Dawgs. And for whoever said I wasn't from Earle,  one of those 9 titles is mine. The only thing any of you need to know is I have been right, and will continue to be right. Marmaduke,  terrible. EPC, terrible. MT, paper champs. Clarendon,  we will see you in hot springs..you will fold under pressure!! Dawgs rise when it matters..
Probably from West Memphis. Earle folks got respect

Mr. Trill

KIDS just want to go to a winning school, who don't? Lol it's smart. Look at Kevin Durant. Now he's a champ. S/o to Earle

Dogg

MT has a good B.B. team. When they are winning all you hear is how great and dominate they are. When they loose they had a bad game.

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 24, 2018, 11:31:41 am
Hey mtindian42,

Which will be worse for you to see tonight, watching the team that beat y'all last night to end your undefeated run raise the trophy on your floor or 9X WORLD CHAMPIONS winning the regional?? Think carefully.
its a Sport you win some you lose some you know... like y'all lost twice to us this Season once on your own floor? Yea something like that👍

Dogg

Should be a barn burner tonight. If by chance Earle looses we won't make excuses. We give em out and we take em. Chasing no. 10

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 11:47:11 am
its a Sport you win some you lose some you know... like y'all lost twice to us this Season once on your own floor? Yea something like that👍
You are exactly right but we are playing for a 1 seed on your floor.  Go battle for a 3 seed. And you hosted the regional. 👍🏾

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 11:50:57 am
You are exactly right but we are playing for a 1 seed on your floor.  Go battle for a 3 seed. And you hosted the regional. 👍🏾
you had a cake walk to the finals lol. I wouldn't be bragging just yet👍

Dogg

February 24, 2018, 12:02:54 pm #287 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:44:55 pm by Dogg
By the way you talked MT did to until they ran up on Clarendon. 42 MT is good not dominant. There is no dominate team in 2A. No clear cut favorite.

Bigboyodell

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 12:06:35 am
27-1 and 2-0 against Earle-parking-Marion-crawfordsville-West Memphis Lol I like my song better
Ain't Paul Coleman from turrell Arkansas I'm just saying

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 12:02:54 pm
By the you talked MT did to until they ran up on Clarendon. 42 MT is good not dominant. There is no dominate team in 2A. No clear cut favorite.
yall act like Clarendon blew us off the court lol. They beat us by 2 points. We had the ball with a chance to win in the end. After being down 8 points with under 2:00 to go. MT just came up short it happens!

Dogg

Whether it's a blow out or by 1 point it doesn't matter.

mtindian42

Quote from: Bigboyodell on February 24, 2018, 12:11:49 pm
so was my moms side of the family. But she was raised in MT dose that mean she was not from MT?

Dogg

Quote from: Bigboyodell on February 24, 2018, 12:11:49 pm
so was miles

Dogg

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 12:02:54 pm
There is no dominate team in 2A. No clear cut favorite.
This is so true. A handful of teams can step up and take it. It all depends on the brackets and who is hot at the right time.

Dogg

Same thing Dub and I have said all year

MomaLion

Serious question... since when is it ok for a coach to run on the floor,  impeding play,  and call a time out? Walt until after the ball was inbounded by there opponent and jump on the floor?

Dogg

She called time out when Clarendon had the ball in play. Boston and Hillis both were awful last night!!

1995fan

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 12:42:48 pm
so was miles

Coleman moved to MT in the 3rd grade😂😂😂😂
The twins are from Turrell too..... cousins of Miles.... but Miles didn't play last year or this year.... So your point.
Let's not talk about hometowns or move ins, when your football team was stripped of all of their football wins due to doimg what y'all been doing for years....playing ineligible guys

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2018, 12:55:05 pm
Serious question... since when is it ok for a coach to run on the floor,  impeding play,  and call a time out? Walt until after the ball was inbounded by there opponent and jump on the floor?

I was waiting on someone to bring this up. She did That twice. That should have been 2 tech's on m.t.'s coach. Stepped out on the court at least 3 steps in the path of the Clarendon ball handler and call a time out. You can't call a time out without possession. But yet Clarendons coach got a Tech standing by the bench and a ref bumped into him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas