• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD 1.... Star City at Shiloh

Started by Razorback Red, November 04, 2018, 07:17:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OrangeCrush.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 12, 2018, 08:55:30 pm
No, I'm nothing like a Shiloh fan.

Yeah, Nashville Christians and Shiloh Christians are held to different standards I guess. I bet you don't generalize or make assumptions either. I bet you are the model citizen and beacon of humanity we all strive to be.  Thank you sir!!!  Very inspiring...

AirWarren

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 12, 2018, 08:58:37 pm
Yeah, Nashville Christians and Shiloh Christians are held to different standards I guess. I bet you don't generalize or make assumptions either. I bet you are the model citizen and beacon of humanity we all strive to be.  Thank you sir!!!  Very inspiring...
If you are going to claim to be one, and in Shiloh's case advertise it, you should at least attempt to try to act like one. Just a little. Surely Shiloh isn't as bad as when little Joshy was there, but from the sound of things it's still bad.

Maynard G Krebs

Oh come on now.  There is no way Shiloh kids would be dancing.  Don't you know they are affiliated with a Baptist congregation?  Absolutely no dancing allowed.

Stealthfan

They might have been vaping or even smoking!  I saw it coming from their mouths when they would exhale almost every breath! 

Wow!  From where I'm from we call that a "sore loser".  Maybe Star City should have been given little participation trophies.  Oh wait, those MEAN refs put more time on the board after the game clock expired so Star City could score and feel "special".  Guess that wasn't enough.  Maybe someone can talk Shiloh into ordering some little trophies or perhaps certificates and mail them. 

rzrbackfan

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 12, 2018, 09:06:15 pm

Good job quoting! Glad your Pom-poms didn't get in the way.

WOW!!!  Have your tears dried up yet.  I've been enjoying this thread and the rest of 4 - 7A talks on playoffs, but you are the only one crying over your loss!!!  Its OK!!!  Not all schools have to be the same.  Good teams don't play down and crappy teams don't play up.  Sorry if your feelings were hurt at Shiloh!  Maybe they should have given you some free points to make you feel better.  OH wait from what it sounds like they did!!!  HA HA HA HA too dang funny!!!  The only thing worse than that was LSU refusing to score at the end of the AR game and continue to go down.  ITS OK OrangeCrush there is always next year!!! 

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 12, 2018, 09:23:52 pm
Oh come on now.  There is no way Shiloh kids would be dancing.  Don't you know they are affiliated with a Baptist congregation?  Absolutely no dancing allowed.

Trying to stay relevant.. 

rzrbackfan

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 13, 2018, 08:42:48 am
Trying to stay relevant.. 

OMG!!!!  That ranks up there as one of the greatest videos EVER!!!  How in the world did you come up with that???

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: rzrbackfan on November 13, 2018, 09:11:33 am
OMG!!!!  That ranks up there as one of the greatest videos EVER!!!  How in the world did you come up with that???

I recorded it this past Sunday at the Springdale campus  ;D

we_hate_the_band

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 13, 2018, 09:22:44 am
I recorded it this past Sunday at the Springdale campus  ;D

Six Flags over Jesus Approves this message.

Stealthfan

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: rzrbackfan on November 13, 2018, 08:19:21 am
WOW!!!  Have your tears dried up yet.  I've been enjoying this thread and the rest of 4 - 7A talks on playoffs, but you are the only one crying over your loss!!!  Its OK!!!  Not all schools have to be the same.  Good teams don't play down and crappy teams don't play up.  Sorry if your feelings were hurt at Shiloh!  Maybe they should have given you some free points to make you feel better.  OH wait from what it sounds like they did!!!  HA HA HA HA too dang funny!!!  The only thing worse than that was LSU refusing to score at the end of the AR game and continue to go down.  ITS OK OrangeCrush there is always next year!!!
What loss? My team won last week. Idiot.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 11, 2018, 09:28:17 am
The mercy rule does not mean a continuous running clock.

According to the rule the clock still stops on a change of possession, score, first down is declared, end of a period, or a time out is called.

Now, not everyone actually does it exactly this way but that's the rule.
ST is correct. If the coaches get together and decide the clock can continue to run during a first down or change of possession, then it can. Shiloh does it according to the rule, this isn't the first time they've ran the clock like this. They ran it like this when we mercy ruled them in '14.

rzrbackfan

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 13, 2018, 09:55:49 am
What loss? My team won last week. Idiot.

I love how everyone is an idiot to you!  Must be a GREAT fan!!!  I guess you just decided to jump on some kind of bandwagon and say how bad Shiloh is, their pure evil huh?  Let me guess Pulaski Academy also cheats and is evil!!  I know kick all the BAD private schools out and make them form their own conf.  CAC - bad people, Little Rock Christian - bad people, Catholic High - Bad people.  Is it the private school thing or is it because they are Christian schools?  Pulaski Academy isn't a Christian school but most people hate them because they are known to run the scores up.  Or maybe you hate successful programs.  Do you hate Greenwood also? They are a winning program, I bet they cheat and recruit kids from Fort Smith!!!  Go ahead and say how much of an idiot I am! 

OrangeCrush.

November 13, 2018, 12:06:42 pm #66 Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:09:27 pm by OrangeCrush.
Quote from: rzrbackfan on November 13, 2018, 12:04:50 pm
I love how everyone is an idiot to you!  Must be a GREAT fan!!!  I guess you just decided to jump on some kind of bandwagon and say how bad Shiloh is, their pure evil huh?  Let me guess Pulaski Academy also cheats and is evil!!  I know kick all the BAD private schools out and make them form their own conf.  CAC - bad people, Little Rock Christian - bad people, Catholic High - Bad people.  Is it the private school thing or is it because they are Christian schools?  Pulaski Academy isn't a Christian school but most people hate them because they are known to run the scores up.  Or maybe you hate successful programs.  Do you hate Greenwood also? They are a winning program, I bet they cheat and recruit kids from Fort Smith!!!  Go ahead and say how much of an idiot I am!
I feel like you exerted a lot of energy typing this post.

Do you have anger management issues? Your use of exclamations is a concern.

rzrbackfan

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 13, 2018, 12:06:42 pm
I feel like you exerted a lot of energy typing this post.

Do you have anger management issues? Your use of exclamations is a concern.

No energy, remember I am an idiot right?

Big Fan

Maynard G Krebs

The Grapette sign painted on the Star City square has turned sour🤢

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 13, 2018, 02:36:40 pm
The Grapette sign painted on the Star City square has turned sour🤢
lol my brother in law owns the building that the sign is painted on. He has a gun store there. Check it out if you are ever in Star City.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: mr.b@sc on November 13, 2018, 03:06:30 pm
lol my brother in law owns the building that the sign is painted on. He has a gun store there. Check it out if you are ever in Star City.
Does he have any good deals on a Bennelli shotgun?

mr.b@sc

Jimbo Morphis

SUGARTOWN

$aintMaximu$

Any fearless posters going to make this game ?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 15, 2018, 06:17:49 pm

I think you're about a week late asking this. :D

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 15, 2018, 06:26:52 pm
I think you're about a week late asking this. :D

Haha!!!  I am a little slow. Meant the Mena game ;D

CoachRH

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 15, 2018, 06:17:49 pm
Lol, I predict several SC upset fans, a lot of penalties, and mercy rule!

has-been

Quote from: Senior Roger on November 06, 2018, 10:56:00 am
I feel it is necessary to reiterate the star city has a line of scrimmage dominating offensive line, star city's offence will dominate the weak d-line play of Shiloh and when the smoke clears, #78 of star city will stand above Shiloh knowing that he gave his all as he is and always will be the rawfessor of rawcology.
#twinkletowntriumph
#fridaynightraw
#shootingstars
Can we talk about this for a moment? Pretty certain this kid left the field crying after the game. Also he refused to shake hands with Shiloh during the coin toss. Talk about "classless."

CoachRH

Quote from: has-been on November 16, 2018, 09:48:46 am
Can we talk about this for a moment? Pretty certain this kid left the field crying after the game. Also he refused to shake hands with Shiloh during the coin toss. Talk about "classless."
No comment!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas